Q3 pricing and Info July 2020

• Creator
    Topic
  • #115407 Reply
    JS

With Q3 upon us and the negotiation team finalising pricing, keep your ear to the ground, push dealers for info etc, a lot of dealers will be having meetings and discussions and the revised prices pinged to their inboxes, and some updating their websites before the 1st, it won’t be our usual heads up but let’s see what we can find out.

Good Luck

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 571 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #116971 Reply
    John

Yes the problem for me coming off the scheme is you basically have 0 NCB for insurance that is the big killer its an difficult decision to and i cant decide whether to get a 4k car or carry on with the scheme.

9k over 3 years is alot of money plus whatever Ap you go for will see what Kuga and 3008 prices are like on scheme.

#116972 Reply
    Stevie

Anyone got the Seat or Skoda list?

Thanks

#116973 Reply
    JS

not the manufactures list but skoda seem to be here.

https://www.whitedovegroup.co.uk/skoda/offers/motability/

#116976 Reply
    Dave G

BMW 3 Series 320i Sport gone up by £450! I believe they didn’t want to raise their prices but had to be done which is a joke. GCB would take off the AP but what’s the point when metallic colours are at prices like £670 which is frustrating. Hopefully the dealers can come up with a discount. 2020 not looking so great guys and don’t expect Q4 to be any cheaper wouldn’t be surprised if most of the cars got removed!

#116977 Reply
    Gordon

Has anyone seen a price list yet for Toyota?

#116978 Reply
    Zohaib

@JS what about if you are a first time Motability customer who held off or couldn’t order till the 1st? Is it still advisable to contact Motability. These prices are shocking I might just look at lease deals. The 3 series was my first choice and cla and tig after. Prices are horrendous

#116979 Reply
    Stevie

I can’t find anything. Lol. Just keep finding q1 and q2 pricing. Going off the rest of the manufacturers it’s not looking good. The APs are looking high.

I can’t even get a car on finance. Just keep looking.

#116980 Reply
    Stevie

Is there a reason, they don’t offer to pay the AP over the 3 years you have the car.

#116981 Reply
    John

It would be a nice idea Stevie not sure why they dont do this.

#116982 Reply
    Footloose

Hello all

I received a letter from Motability a fortnight ago stating that I could now order my next vehicle so I emailed my preferred dealer and Someone I had dealt with before requesting to place an order for a Tiguan r line and also asked if there were any in stock but the rely stated that there were some in order but not already built but I emailed back wishing to order but no further reply and my argument would be that I requested to place the order in Q2 but with no reply going into Q3 with the price increased should I not receive the Q2 AP as it was no fault of my own to purchase in Q3 and find that the price is higher ?

#116983 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

It’s because payments would not be guaranteed and so too much of a risk.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#116985 Reply
    Stevie

BionicRusty, I would get that if the car was actually owned by us.

Wonder if its more to do with, if you loose your pip. They loose out on the AP.

#116986 Reply
    Stav

Just seen on the scooter part of motability that prices updated in “late afternoon”

#116988 Reply
    John

Looks like the Tiguan R line is existing stock only and i know how difficult it can be to get an outgoing model as i done this with last car i had on scheme.

Not that many will be getting one though at those prices

#116989 Reply
    Tony

Fish insurance  will  take your NBC from mobility

#116990 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Sorry Stevie, perhaps I didn’t explain properly.

The lease cost comes direct from your PIP payment so is a guaranteed payment.

An AP spread over three years would be dependent on the customer keeping up with the payment out of their own pocket.  i.e. not dependant on a benefit.

Motability, as a risk averse body, would see this as a risk unworthy of taking as some will have a poor credit rating due to circumstance.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#116991 Reply
    Tony

No claims bonus

#116992 Reply
    JS

@JS what about if you are a first time Motability customer who held off or couldn’t order till the 1st? Is it still advisable to contact Motability. These prices are shocking I might just look at lease deals. The 3 series was my first choice and cla and tig after. Prices are horrendous

i did say for those in that position, but as the site is down you could try it on at the dealership as you can officialy order today ask them to try the Q2 VTN if its able to go on their system you may well be lucky, it makes no difference to the dealership what the AP is. but i would imaging the IT problem doesnt include the  dealers back office system.  but its always worth talking to Motability tell them youve done test drives etc and had decided on a vehicle and was going to order today but now the increased AP has put it out of reach, they can only so No, but you never know they have spent alot of money trying to get the 1million users eligible on the scheme, your worth more to them on the scheme than an increased AP.

#116993 Reply
    Zoe

<p style=”text-align: right;”>No because if you loose it the AP I’d paid back to you based on how long you had left on your lease. I think it’s just so the company is guaranteed the money and so they don’t have to chase it should you fail to pay. Saying that the AP are crazy and the lack of specs in the lower models are useless for a lot on the scheme as some things are actually essential to allow for useage.</p>

#116994 Reply
    martino

<p style=”text-align: center;”>From Motability Website </p>

Pricing temporarily unavailable

Unfortunately owing to technical issues we have been unable to update the website with new pricing due from 1st July 2020.

We are currently working on this and expect to publish new prices

late this afternoon.

#116995 Reply
    Stevie

I need a 7 seater, that’s high and with an Auto box. I the Vag brands seem to fit the best from a driving perspective. I have test drove a lot of cars.

They just seem to have high APs. Will probably have to go without for now.

Thanks guys.

#116996 Reply
    SJM01
    Participant

Just came accros this

https://www.swanswaygarages.com/motability/offers/seat/

Says July to Sept and 2.0l xcelent lux has gone

#116997 Reply
    Susan

Just seen the new prices for automatic Vauxhall’s and it’s enough to make you cry. Due to my partner needing a powered hoist to move from wheelchair to car we are very limited on suitable vehicles. We’d decided on a 1.2 auto Vauxhall grandland x se premium. Yesterday this was £299 but today it’s now £949. The manual versions for all Vauxhall’s are a reasonable price but the automatics have increased dramatically. Unfortunately this now prices us out of the automatic and not having driven a manual for the best part of 13 years I’m not sure I want to go down that route.

Prices for an automatic Astra hatchback now start at £2449!!!!! It’s just an Astra!

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/dam/vauxhall/Home/motability/pdf/GMF_11401056_Q3_Motability_Price_Guide_Ed1_2020_WEB.pdf

#116999 Reply
    John

I actually thought prices would drop given you would think they would want every boost to car sales they can get after Covid.

But yes £2449 for an Astra is absolutely ridiculous

#117000 Reply
    Motaxyz
    Participant

Susan

vauxhall Combo Life, virtually same overall diensions as Grandland, bigger boot

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 571 total)
Reply To: Q3 pricing and Info July 2020
Your information: