Registering & Posting Assistance

• Creator
    Topic
    Trev
    Participant

Register as a member

Here is a list of some of benefits of registering as a member –

• Access to Off-Topic discussion.
      • A record of topics started & replies created.
      • Easy access to subscribed threads.
      • Ability to create a gravatar & personalised signature.
      • Receive email notifications.
      • Ability to tag members, and to be tagged, so you don’t miss a comment for your attention.
      • Ease of registration through Email, Facebook, or Twitter.

Only a few simple details are required, which takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete.

Look for this area of the page to register –

To insert an image

• Click on the Insert / Edit Image icon
      • Click on the file search button to the right of the Source field, find the image you want to post and click Open.

• Important – Wait for the Source field to populate, then click OK and your image will be inserted.

Want to get a members attention? (members only)

You can tag a member so they receive an email notification of your post. To do this simply insert an @ before typing the members name (no space between) i.e if you wanted to tag myself you would type 

Insert a ‘gravatar’ above your username (members only)

• Visit https://en.gravatar.com and login using the same email you use to register with this site.
      • They will send you a link to your email address, click on that, and you can proceed to create your gravatar.
      • Click on the ‘My Gravatar’ tab at the top of the page, and click on ‘Add a new image’, choose the photo you wish to use and follow instructions.
      • Once selected and confirmed it will take a few minutes to update on here, but as long as confirmed it will appear shortly.

Apply a signature that will automatically appear under each of your posts (members only)

• Click on your Username

• Click on ‘Edit’

• Scroll down to Signature

• Enter the text you would like to appear, and click ‘Update Profile’ when finished

If you run in to any difficulties or have any questions, just comment below and we’ll get back to you.

Thank you

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Thanks Trev, very useful ?

When life hands you melons...,
        Make melonade!

Trev
        Participant

You’re welcome Winston.

Ron Baker

I would like to register to exchange ideas on suitable Motability cars

motanewbie
            Participant

Many thanks for this, I’ve just joined and was wondering how to post a question.

Thank you! : )

joe Curry

How can you register without Twitter/facebook accounts?

BigDave
                Participant

How can you register without Twitter/facebook accounts?

You can register using the following link:

Register

All you need is to enter e-mail addy and password

Registration confirmation will be emailed to you.

You don’t have to use face-twitter!

Ellie
                  Participant

Hi, I’m trying to insert an image into a post but I keep getting a critical error message in the box where I am trying to link to the file. Does anyone know what the problem is please?

Kia Soul 2020 EV

ChrisK
                    Participant

Hi Ellie I’ve done a couple in the past and can’t rememcar damageber having any problems.

One thing that does crop up is the large file size of photos so this may be the problem.

Could be your photo file is too large, just uploaded this one of damage to my car in 2018 when I was raer ended.

The photo is about 1.5Mb.

wmcforum
                      Which Mobility Car

Hi, I’m trying to insert an image into a post but I keep getting a critical error message in the box where I am trying to link to the file. Does anyone know what the problem is please?

It could be over the size limit. If you email it to me I can adjust the size for you and send it back to you. enquiries@whichmobilitycar.com

John Benfield

Having had my Toyota Corolla Touring Sport GR 2.0 for a couple of months. I can now say what the likes and dislikes are.

The car is nice to drive.  Handles well and is showing around 50 mpg on average.  No motorway driving included in that.  I do however think it lacks a number of things a car in the £32,000 plus class should have.   Electric  seats and powered tailgate for two of the main ones.

I find the “hold ” button erratic.  Sometimes it holds the car. Other times it doesnt.  My main gripe is the poor illumination of the controls and display.  The centre screen buttons are impossible to read.  The main dash display is very dim in daylight. Despite being set at its highest setting.    The navigation screen is not worth looking at.  Its so basic. Compared to say a TomTom it doesn’t cut it.  The audio directions are OK.  I will probably stick my old Tom Tom on to the screen when I need navigation.

Pity really as other than those gripes, it is a very nice and comfortable car to drive.  I admit I was greatly influenced by the hybrid set up, and the fact it was built n the UK.   I think the only way to choose a Motability vehicle is to hire the same model for a few days before committing yourself.  Just sitting in a car in the showroom and or a run round the block.  Isnt really enough to make a positive judgement.

ianto
                          Participant

Morning. Can you please advise me as to how to change my password please. Cheers Ianto

wmcforum
                            Which Mobility Car

Morning. Can you please advise me as to how to change my password please. Cheers Ianto

would it help if you email me your password and I will change it for you.
                              enquiries@whichmobilitycar.com

or

click on your name under the login box, it will be in blue then edit, should be in there.

Phaedra
                              Participant

Tried several times to get into Gravatar using my WMC forum user name and password, says account name exists but doesn’t accept the password.

If I put in my email address it says account does not exist.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

wmcforum
                                Which Mobility Car

Tried several times to get into Gravatar using my WMC forum user name and password, says account name exists but doesn’t accept the password. If I put in my email address it says account does not exist.

Are you wanting to add a photo? Email it to me and I will add it for you. We did have issues with gravatar previously.

Phaedra
                                  Participant

Sorted, it’s on now  🙂

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.