- This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by .
Register as a member
Here is a list of some of benefits of registering as a member –
- Access to Off-Topic discussion.
- A record of topics started & replies created.
- Easy access to subscribed threads.
- Ability to create a gravatar & personalised signature.
- Receive email notifications.
- Ability to tag members, and to be tagged, so you don’t miss a comment for your attention.
- Ease of registration through Email, Facebook, or Twitter.
Only a few simple details are required, which takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete.
Look for this area of the page to register –
To insert an image
- Click on the Insert / Edit Image icon
- Click on the file search button to the right of the Source field, find the image you want to post and click Open.
- Important – Wait for the Source field to populate, then click OK and your image will be inserted.
Want to get a members attention? (members only)
You can tag a member so they receive an email notification of your post. To do this simply insert an @ before typing the members name (no space between) i.e if you wanted to tag myself you would type
Insert a ‘gravatar’ above your username (members only)
- Visit https://en.gravatar.com and login using the same email you use to register with this site.
- They will send you a link to your email address, click on that, and you can proceed to create your gravatar.
- Click on the ‘My Gravatar’ tab at the top of the page, and click on ‘Add a new image’, choose the photo you wish to use and follow instructions.
- Once selected and confirmed it will take a few minutes to update on here, but as long as confirmed it will appear shortly.
Apply a signature that will automatically appear under each of your posts (members only)
- Click on your Username
- Click on ‘Edit’
- Scroll down to Signature
- Enter the text you would like to appear, and click ‘Update Profile’ when finished
If you run in to any difficulties or have any questions, just comment below and we’ll get back to you.
Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5