Insert an image, Tagging, Gravatar, and Registering assistance

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rapster 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #66480 Reply

Trev

To insert an image

• Click on the Insert / Edit Image icon
    • Click on the file search button to the right of the Source field, find the image you want to post and click Open.

• Important – Wait for the Source field to populate, then click OK and your image will be inserted.

Want to get a members attention? 

You can tag a member so they receive an email notification of your post. To do this simply insert an @ before typing the members name (no space between) i.e if you wanted to tag myself you would type 

Register as a member

If you would like to register as a member so you can use this feature, and also have access to our Off Topic discussion area, only a few simple details are required. Look for this area of the page to register

Insert a ‘gravatar’ above your username

• Visit https://en.gravatar.com and login using the same email you use to register with this site.
    • They will send you a link to your email address, click on that, and you can proceed to create your gravatar.
    • Click on the ‘My Gravatar’ tab at the top of the page, and click on ‘Add a new image’, choose the photo you wish to use and follow instructions.
    • Once selected and confirmed it will take a few minutes to update on here, but as long as confirmed it will appear shortly.

If you run in to any difficulties or have any questions, just comment below and we’ll get back to you.

Thank you

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #66488 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Thanks Trev, very useful 😊

#66500 Reply

Trev

You’re welcome Winston.

#66507 Reply

Rapster
    Participant

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Insert an image, Tagging, Gravatar, and Registering assistance
Your information: