Q3 pricing and Info July 2020

• Creator
    Topic
  • #115407 Reply
    JS

With Q3 upon us and the negotiation team finalising pricing, keep your ear to the ground, push dealers for info etc, a lot of dealers will be having meetings and discussions and the revised prices pinged to their inboxes, and some updating their websites before the 1st, it won’t be our usual heads up but let’s see what we can find out.

Good Luck

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 571 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #115418 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Do you know where I can find the Toyota Chr Q1 prices earlier this year ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#115855 Reply
    martino

lots of EVs

may be Hyundai Kona Electric

#115881 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Do you know where I can find the Toyota Chr Q1 prices earlier this year ?

Here you are @Mike11:

https://www.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Tooyota-Q1-2020.pdf

#115882 Reply
    Brydo

Wmc are you hearing any rumours?

#115888 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wmc are you hearing any rumours?

Brydo, I am stuck looking after my Son, Wife a key worker and all I can do is look after him and his siblings, it is a big challenge. I would guess that Q3 prices will pretty much mirror Q2. Manufacturers will not have had time to assess the Retail/Trade demand, couple with factory shutdowns and the time to restart and catch up existing orders. I suspect, as is always the way, Motability will put caution over everything.

#115977 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

If this is correct then it kind of suggests little in the way of Q3 deals.

With strong sales, there’s less incentive for dealers to offer deals for sales targets, etc.

I’m looking for BMW/VW deals but nothing other that Marshall’s £500 off BMW. Even so £500 is not to be sniffed at. 👍

Investigation: How long can strong new and used car sales last as car dealers enjoy bounce back June?

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#115988 Reply
    Andrew Millea

My MG Dealer says there will be no price changes for the MG HS this coming quarter. Put in an order for the MH HS Exclusive.

#115990 Reply
    PSXCAR
    Participant

Me too A.M. ordered last week delivery end of July early August, got a commitment from dealer if prce does go down I will get it for the new lower AP

ROY

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by PSXCAR.
    #116215 Reply
    mike

does anyone know of any jeep deals?

#116222 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

I looked at a Jeep Compass Limited, not bad but very 80’s-90’s interior quality.  Ride quality and engine noise weren’t impressive (1.6 manual diesel).  No way the dealer would budge on the AP, not even 1/2 a tank of diesel or some fluffy floor mats!.

It’s still on my list of possibles if I can’t get the Tiguan I have on order or the Ateca which my local dealer has in-stock.

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#116225 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

I was looking at a Jeep Compass Trailhawk for my next scheme vehicle. The best I got offered was £50 off or a tank of diesel. Not much bearing in mind the £2628 AP plus the towbar fitment costs. However as I need a 4×4 ‘go anywhere’ diesel auto, there isn’t that much choice on the scheme currently.

The dealer did telephone me the day before yesterday to say the Compass Trailhawk AP was staying the same for the next quarter, but some of the other Compass and Renegade model AP’s were going up by a couple of hundred quid.

#116232 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I’ve spoken to a few around Q3 prices and the upshot is there will be a bit of a push around electrics but retail price increases across the industry will be reflected in the AP prices. Sadly.

#116236 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

Well that’s not good, the Tiguan and Ateca are at my £ limit as it is, I really need the heated seats in the colder months but as said I could buy a heated cushion at a push!.  Had a look at another Honda Jazz (I had one in 2015/6) this morning but simply can’t get into it anymore, same with the HR V both had very sloped windscreens giving no headroom on the door opening.

#116238 Reply
    mike

I test drove an Ateca on Thursady. I was going to order th Black edition 4wd auto. The guy at the dealer searches and said there were non available. You have to bare in mind that they are depleting stock as there is a facelift coming soon. On a side note I had a dive of the cupra, pretty quick. Oh yeah, there is one knocking about with a panoramic roof, but £1200 on top of the 2K. not this week. There was also no movement on the upfront on all spec models.

#116240 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

Thanks Mike that’s hopeful!, my local dealer has 3 Xcellence Lux in stock (all white) so if the Tiguan doesn’t arrive or the price goes up they’ll move up to 1st place on my shortlist (it’s only got 4 cars on it!) 😀

Loan car goes back next Thurs or Fri so I have to get something ordered next Weds.

#116245 Reply
    File28

Looks like we must have one of the last black edition 4 drive dsg atecas, we were going to have the 2 wheel drive version in white but couldn’t get hold of one locally so he offered a 4drive for the same ap as it worked out cheaper for them for us to upgrade than arrange a transporter to collect a 2 wheel drive

Happy days

Sorry you couldn’t source one but the excellence is highly specced very similar to the black edition with heated leather and the digital cockpit

#116252 Reply
    rox
    Participant

Thanks Mike that’s hopeful!, my local dealer has 3 Xcellence Lux in stock (all white) so if the Tiguan doesn’t arrive or the price goes up they’ll move up to 1st place on my shortlist (it’s only got 4 cars on it!) 😀 Loan car goes back next Thurs or Fri so I have to get something ordered next Weds.

I had a converstaion with mb last week and i asked them, if i did cancel my current order and placed a new one on a car that was in stock at the dealers how long would it be before i could be in it driving.. she said 7 days min.

Glad i didn’t have to cancel as the honda civic sport i ordered back in jan is great, on monday they had sorted out the problems stopping the handover. picked it up at 3pm

It don’t help your situtaion but may help you decide sooner is better rather than later and being left with no wheels at all for longer than is necessary. Guess you could just hire a car for a week or so if it comes to it.. short term something is better than nothing imo..

Plus i guess you cannot order on the system till the 1st of july so guess it will be the 8th at the earliest opportunity before you can pickup any MB car ordered..

when it comes to the ateca XCELLENCE LUX the dealers has in stock are they different engines or all the same as that will mean a different AP but the same trim level..

Was one i did look at but decided ap was to high and i need adaptive cruise which only is available on the XCELLENCE / LUX and not available on the fr trim or under..

it’s a very tuff situation you find yourself in. I feel for you.. but also the cars gotta be righ for you.

You’ll have it for 3 years. Sometimes something has to give for me this time was the heated seats and a higher car, having long legs don’t help my back and hips, when getting into higher cars i have to bend them more which pulls on my back more and sets off a muscle spasm.. Hopefully it all worksouts for you..

#116273 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

Thanks Rox 🙂

They’re all 1.6 diesel manual, their biggest seller!, apparently the dealership group has another 12 on order.  I had the Ateca as my first choice after the prices for the new Kuga came out!, then JCT offered £600 off the Tiguan and that settled it!.  Will just have to see what happens next week.

I can get lifts locally so there’s nothing desperate until the end of July when I have to do three 125 mile round trips to the MOD camp at Otterburn over the following couple of weeks.

I was quite surprised just how much trouble I had trying to get into the Jazz, I had one for about a year in 2015/16, I managed OK then and there was plenty of headroom.  Four years later and I can’t even bend down far enough to get my head under the roof to get in!.  In three years time I’ll probably need a van! I wish they’d do a pickup like the Ford Ranger or Nissan Navara 🙂

#116313 Reply
    Neil

It looks like the cla shooting brake has lost all of the diesel offerings 😕

#116323 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Q3 Jeep prices.

https://www.horshamcarcentre.co.uk/pages/motability

#116324 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

MG ZS EV (Fully electric) available in Q3 but no price yet.

So it’s staying on.

Snapshot from Facebook.

#116325 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Omg Wayne those jeep prices are crazy who on earth would pay that and the mpg figures on honest John are shocking too avoid

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#116328 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I just dropped on that. I’m not looking at Jeep at all.
    The one model I compared was the same as Q2 but I think some were missing from that list although that doesn’t mean they’re not there if queried.
    To be fair, starting at £0 AP can’t be knocked! Perhaps it’ll be perfect for someone, just not for me. 😁

#116330 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

If those Jeep prices are Q3 then they’ve gone down.

Compass Limited 1.6 diesel 120 2wd was £1095 – Now £895

Compass Limited 2.0 diesel 170 4wd was £2495 – Now £2345

#116340 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

That’s good. 👍

I only checked the Compass 1.4 Longitude and that looks the same at £295.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 571 total)
Reply To: Q3 pricing and Info July 2020
Your information: