Q3 pricing and Info July 2020

• Creator
    Topic
  • #115407 Reply
    JS

With Q3 upon us and the negotiation team finalising pricing, keep your ear to the ground, push dealers for info etc, a lot of dealers will be having meetings and discussions and the revised prices pinged to their inboxes, and some updating their websites before the 1st, it won’t be our usual heads up but let’s see what we can find out.

Good Luck

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 571 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #116457 Reply
    Lanre1967
    Participant

this is my first time getting a car on mobility scheme, can someone please talk me through how it works?

I definitely had my mind set on the GLA too

#116458 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Some good spots there wmc. You must have some good contacts. 👍👍😁

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#116459 Reply
    Joan Farquhar

Was hoping for 2 Gran Coupe M Sport but have been warned prices likely to be hiked up. Have been trying to speak to them on phone but end of quarter and extremely busy.

#116460 Reply
    Mrs Kipling

Does anyone know if car not due to October, can order be placed before 30 June and held until latex July to avail of current price. Thanks

#116462 Reply
    file28
    Participant

you can only order if you are in your last 3 months of your lease and you usually get a letter from mob ops to inform you that you can order

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#116465 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

this is my first time getting a car on mobility scheme, can someone please talk me through how it works?

In a nutshell:

As you are a new customer, you cannot order until at least 1st July 2020, which co-incidentally is when the new Motability pricing quarter starts, so some new cars may be added and some removed and/or prices adjusted up/down.

Search the vehicles available on the Motability website on or after 1st July and see what vehicles you may like and note the advance payment on the vehicle (some smaller cars may have no advance payment).

Use the dealer search on the Motability website to search out local dealers. Ring the dealer(s) to make an appointment (due to covid-19 a lot of dealerships are by appointment only) to speak with their Motability sales person(s).

Check that any cars you look at meet all your needs – you really do need a test drive in any vehicles you like the look of. Also check if things you want are fitted are standard or are payable optional extras.

Once you find a suitable vehicle, order it from the dealer (you will need your allowance award letter, driving licence and proof of address – bill, bank statement etc).

Once the dealer lets you know your car is ready to collect, go to the dealership. Fully check the vehicle is exactly as you ordered. Pay any advance payment to the dealer. Enter the PIN that Motability will have sent you after you ordered the vehicle.

Drive away.

#116466 Reply
    Matt

@Lanre1967

If you visit http://www.motability.co.uk there is a step by step guide taking you through the process.

#116467 Reply
    Lanre1967
    Participant

thanks guys, I appreciate it

#116469 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

Anyone have a heads up on the BMW prices?

#116470 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Anyone have a heads up on the BMW prices?

Are you wanting to know how much the 2 Gran coupe has increased in price?

#116472 Reply
    Jan Atkinson-Carr

Yes @wmcforum I’d love to know.

#116473 Reply
    Mrs Kipling

I did know that thanks but was trying to jump the gun so to speak for fear of a hike in price. Anyway , just gonna wait until  exactly three months and order then if feasible.

#116475 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

Does anyone know the ford prices for July ?

#116486 Reply
    rox
    Participant

this is my first time getting a car on mobility scheme, can someone please talk me through how it works? I definitely had my mind set on the GLA too

Best to read the info on the Motability site

https://www.motability.co.uk/about/how-the-scheme-works/

https://www.motability.co.uk/your-lease/car/at-the-beginning-of-your-lease/

https://www.motability.co.uk/your-lease/car/

Then if you need any help or got any questions ask, thats probally the best way.

#116487 Reply
    mike

you normally get a letter stating you can order. My change date is 21st September and I got the letter to change on 21st June. You cannot order before you have a change date. You will get notification in July, therefore you can pick from Q3 or Q4 list.

#116491 Reply
    Mrs Kipling

Thanks so much. Will expect letter shortly.

#116505 Reply
    Bryan

Jeez…. Have you seen the Q3 prices ????

Glad I ordered a CLA AMG Premium 2 weeks ago, that saved me about £650 and I received an AP discount of £500.

And, I pick it up next week.

#116507 Reply
    Pie-eater
    Participant

You are one very smart chap Bryan,great move.

What's good enough for one is good enough for all,if it's not good enough for all it's not good enough for one.

#116510 Reply
    PillBoy
    Participant

I ordered a stock Ateca Excellence Lux which should arrive next week.  I’ve ordered right now as to get this price in case it goes up, but also It’s so close to the new quarter that if the AP goes down I should be able to get the dealer to let me have it at the lower price.

#116515 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #116517 Reply
    Brydo

And here was me expecting big discounts, disappointed …………….. so far.

#116524 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

And here was me expecting big discounts, disappointed …………….. so far.

You, of all people, should have known better.

#116525 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

I’m with you there, Brydo.

From what I’ve seen so far, my choices may be out.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#116528 Reply
    DBtruth

AP down by £50 on the Vauxhall Corsa electric elite nav. Not a huge decrease but still going the right way 👍

#116529 Reply
    Brydo

wmc i haven’t heard the fat lady sing yet.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 571 total)
Reply To: Q3 pricing and Info July 2020
Your information: