Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 19 replies - 1,226 through 1,244 (of 1,244 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      NanasRob71
      Participant

Just had an email from my Skoda dealer, The build week has been pushed back to week 32 (August 5th)! Will I ever get my car? 😔

Ours was put back to June so we’re probably in the same boat. Anyone know the Ionic 5 delivery time?

I’m getting a little nervous of my upcoming Enyaq due to all these issues.

I ordered mine 28th Dec and was told about a month ago it was due to be built on week 21, which is about now I think. Who knows if that’ll stick.

And I was also looking at the Ionic 5 too, I’d imagine they have stock cars around? Does anyone know?

kezo
        Participant

And I was also looking at the Ionic 5 too, I’d imagine they have stock cars around? Does anyone know?

Yes there is stock around looking on autotrader or asking your dealer to source one.

Beepcat
          Participant

After lots of chasing the dealership and supposedly confirmed build dates being moved back and forth, finally have confirmation that the car has been built and is at Emden port. The dealership can’t tell when it was built, but hopefully will have it by early June at the latest. Ordered 25th November and originally advised expected build date in March with delivery in April.

Thought this day was never going to come!

MickC
            Participant

Ordered end of March… Easter weekend…ive not heard a peep from my dealer since.

@Beepcat
              looks like you have waited going on for 6 months,that could be the benchmark for people like me going forward 6 months or more waiting.

Others in this thread  considering Ioniq 5 i am too now,but i would want the facelifted version with the rear wiper,and that would involve a long wait.

Beepcat
              Participant

@Mickc my dealership have been very poor on comms, so worth reaching out to yours every few weeks.  The build/delivery dates have always confused me, as others ordering months later have got theirs in some cases. But in general the theme seems to be now for much longer dates.

Hopefully you hear something soon!

Rich44
                Participant

Motability Just did a check in with me and confirmed build date w/c 20th May for my 30/12 85x Enyaq order and should have it within 4 weeks of being complete. Here’s hoping sooner I was keeping fingers crossed for early to mid June rather than near July but anything before schools real up will suit me.

Don’t fancy driving a brand new car on our C roads during tourist silly season. I just can’t believe how people cope without a white line…..

Participant

The build dates seem to be very erratic at the moment with no relation to order date timescales. Adding extras could be affecting the builds or the model whether it be Estate or Coupe. Mine is a 85x Coupe with added heatpump, advance pack & 21″ wheels.

I’m just wondering why it’s been pushed back 3 times!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August)

bogzaf
                    Participant

The build dates seem to be very erratic at the moment with no relation to order date timescales. Adding extras could be affecting the builds or the model whether it be Estate or Coupe. Mine is a 85x Coupe with added heatpump, advance pack & 21″ wheels. I’m just wondering why it’s been pushed back 3 times!

oh I just noticed your build week was pushed to August ! I’ve ordered a month later (coupe ecosuite) and had similar build weeks as you had. Now it’s week 26 (end of June) however this is from 2 weeks ago – I’m awaiting an update today so now I’m stressed that it will be also August time 🫣🫣

bogzaf
                      Participant

Ok my update is build date was move forward for a week so currently build week is w/c 17th June 25th week of the year.

next update in 2 weeks. Will see.

madhoose
                        Participant

Just been updated on our 4th January order, originally told 20 weeks, then 27 and has now been pushed back again to week 33.

Starting to get fed up with it, will start looking at other cars when I’m back from a work trip as have no faith that they won’t push it back further.

Jojoe
                          Participant

Just been updated on our 4th January order, originally told 20 weeks, then 27 and has now been pushed back again to week 33. Starting to get fed up with it, will start looking at other cars when I’m back from a work trip as have no faith that they won’t push it back further.

Ours has been put back twice. We ordered early January; 85 Estate Ecosuite with no extras, we’re now looking at a build date July/August. We’ll have to see what July new quarter brings.

Rich44
                            Participant

Are you guys being bounced having cars with options? There must be something in common. I think mine moved twice but that was forwards twice to April then eventually back to 20th may where it has stayed for months now.

I’d be the same looking for something else, unfortunately there isn’t a lot due to the size of the Enyaq sure you could sacrifice some boot space and get an Ioniq (I still love that car and want one even tho it’s not big enough)

There’s so many small to medium EVs available but genuine big boots is really tricky. Shame the ev9 is so exoensiv3 I’d order one in a heartbeat, maybe the Hyundai will do better.

Fingers crossed for everyone affected

madhoose
                              Participant

Ours is bog standard, no extras spec’d, 85x SUV in White.

tvs
                                Participant

It is sad to read of the stress these eratic build times are. Wish the manufactures would stick to build dates and the customer dealers would look after the customers better.

I got my EV6 in 2 weeks from placing order, well worth the slightly higher AP for a class leading car, no stress to mar our experience.

2024 - KIA EV6 GT Line AWD
                                  2019 - 2024 BMW X1 2.0d X Drive Sport Auto
                                  2017 -2019 Audi Q3 2.0d Quattro Sport Line Plus
                                  2005 - 2017 Honda CRV Exec 2.0d

Rich44
                                  Participant

It was the same with my ZS got could’ve had that within 3 days if I’d wanted

Trebor772
                                    Participant

I’ve just had the phone call. I can pick my car up on Thursday 23rd 😃😃😃

Bog standard 85X Coupe, Charcoal Grey

Rich44
                                      Participant

Thrilled for you

Jojoe
                                        Participant

I’ve just had the phone call. I can pick my car up on Thursday 23rd 😃😃😃

When did you order?

Trebor772
                                          Participant

8th February 2024. But I got a bit lucky. I was initially going to order one in Black Majic, and was given a completion date of around July/August. They then said if I change colour to Graphite Grey there was one in the system already that would be ready for end of April. Colour was really the least important bit for me so went for that. It’s four weeks beyond want they said but I’m not going to complain.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 10 hours ago by Trebor772.

Bog standard 85X Coupe, Charcoal Grey

Viewing 19 replies - 1,226 through 1,244 (of 1,244 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.