Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 921 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Southamman
      Participant

So, starting the thread off. Spoke to my dealer today to arrange to go in next Sarurday (14th) the first day I can order.

I’ve decided on the Sportline X suv, in Race Blue (second  choice would have been the multicolour Arctic White)with Maxx package, travel package and sunroof

Lead tinme is around 19 weeks, so end of February, just a month over my change date of January. That’s fine, as my current car,  Skoda Superb estate SEL is hardly run in at 15,000 miles.

I e also decided to get them to fit a new dash cam, my current one a transcend is around 7 years old now,

So, looking forward to the next steps. My dealer is very good, doesn’t want any deposit, not even for the options.

I’ve found every dealing with them to ge excellent

Adrian_H
        Participant

We took a Schkoda Karoq and an Enyaq 80 Sportline for test drives today. The Karoq drives nicely enough but felt a bit dated – The SEL spec has less good technology than our 3 year old Tiguan Allspace Match. The Enyaq is on a different level, which you’d expect given the difference in selling price. We liked it a lot and will probably order if it’s still available when my renewal date comes round at the end of the month. One thing that is niggling me a little is whether the specs on Motability come with the 12v and 2 USB C sockets in the back seats. I thought I’d read that they all come with Clever Pack and Plus Pack hence yes, those would be included but I now can’t find that. Can anyone point to where it says that? I also had a discussion with the dealer about the bargain price and how long he thinks they’ll be available at this level. He said that Schkoda are in the process of moving all of their dealerships across from a reseller to an agency model. In order to appease dealers and offer them certainty of an income over the next 2 to 3 years they have dropped their prices to increase volumes. This will guarantee dealerships regular income from servicing etc each quarter.

Southamman
          Participant

@Adrian_h I’ve just had a look at the brochure and rear usb ports are part of the Family package basic, along with rear child locks and rear window blinds

This is standard on sportline under the Clever package and optional on both 60 and 80 standard models

Adrian_H
            Participant

Thanks, maybe that’s it, Clever and Plus packs are inclusive on Sportline Plus spec, nothing to do with Motability afterall.

Southamman
              Participant

Thanks, maybe that’s it, Clever and Plus packs are inclusive on Sportline Plus spec, nothing to do with Motability afterall.

Yes, plus Sportline is a better price than the basic 60/80 with options

Phaedra
                Participant

I’m hearing all sorts of delivery times from 12 to 26 weeks!

Placed my order a month ago and was told 14-16 weeks (mid/late Jan), as of Monday it still hadn’t been accepted by the factory or allocated a build week!.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Vinnie
                  Participant

I rang my Skoda dealer this week re the enyaq asking to gaze into his crystal ball as to how long this excellent price would hold. I told him I cannot order till December and he made an appointment for me then to go in and test drive as he 🤞thinks it will still be at that price, he thought it would last for this quarter, but who knows. If it goes up in ap, then we will probably extend our xc40 for 2 years and hope something like this comes on again in that time.

Andy
                    Participant

I’ve been quoted approx 19 weeks by two different dealers now so assume that must be what they are working towards.

Nathan

Lead time is currently 19 weeks for the Sportline Coupe, and 23 weeks for the Sportline Estate. I think the 60 and 80 models are less. Obviously adding things like towbar or pan roof will likely increase these times.

Paul

Sportline X in race blue, no options 20 weeks build time….

Southamman
                          Participant

Sportline X in race blue, no options 20 weeks build time….

Looks like our cars will be Race blue build buddies Pauk lol

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Southamman.
                            Participant

Photo from the back seats of my SportLine Plus, without any extra packages, you can see that there’s two USB C sockets, as well as air con controls. 

Participant

Below the usb sockets is a removable storage tray, for if you have three people in the back.

Rob

I spoke to the dealer today who couldn’t confirm the 85x BUT said that at this late stage of the year, orders mostly port over to the next years spec. She was happy to take my order and ensure it was ported. So I will also be joining the race blue club tomorrow. There is a new colour on the 85x according to continental build…. I am not a fan of orange and blue is my favourite colour having had an octavia n this colour previously. I am looking at late feb delivery so she said if I order now.

kezo
                                  Participant

Below the usb sockets is a removable storage tray, for if you have three people in the back.

What range are you getting J2F.

Participant

I don’t know my range yet, only had it a week and generally will be running it well within it’s range.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much extra was the Max package? We are thinking of going the same route.

Southamman
                                        Participant

If you don’t mind me asking, how much extra was the Max package? We are thinking of going the same route.

The Maxx package is £3,980, The Transpirt package is £320, sunroof is £855.

I’m also updating my dash cam to a Nextbase 622GW front and rear for £309.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Southamman.
                                          Southamman
                                          Participant
                                            Rob

Maxx Package is £3,980.00

kezo
                                              Participant

Isn’t the orange a VRS only colour?

The Maxx package is £3,980

What do you get with that… a gold lated steering wheel?

MFillingham
                                                Participant

The Maxx package includes passenger and driver electric memory seats, uprated stereo and Crystal face, amongst others.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
                                                  I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

Adrian_H
                                                  Participant

Shame you can’t get the VRS Hyper-green on the lower specs. Wouldn’t have any trouble finding it in the carpark but was pretty eye-catching on the model in the showroom

Rob

Enyaq brochure details all prices for accessory and packs

paulhelliwell

i have the standard 80 since july and already got 8000 miles on the clock i was getting the stated 250 mile range until the cold weather came put on the heating and it drops to 160ish

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 921 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.