I wish it was all over!

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

Half time Germany 3 Scotland 0.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 155 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Brydo
      Participant

Mike do think England will be in the final?

Participant

I think we will Brydo Turkey we’re better than Holland last night and I think we will meet spain in the final 8pm next Sunday ! We haven’t played our best and we have missed Germany France etc you are right but you have to admit WMC forums reply was a classic it fact it should win an award 👍

Brydo
          Participant

I personally thought it was rubbish 🧐

Participant

How will it go tonight ? I just hope it doesn’t go extra time or penalties Brydo will you be watching ?

Participant

Think we would have a job against Spain Sunday night !!

Jojoe
                Participant

Brilliant! What a goal from Wakins, inspired substitutions from Southgate. It’s our year, it’s coming home!

Brydo
                  Participant

Well played England the best team won.

Participant

Get in there!!

We are getting better every game. Big step up for Sunday needed but it’s a final, anything can happen!

Participant

I never thought we would get to the final the first half we were slicker than Nicola Sturgens accountant so pleased it didn’t go extra time

Participant

We’re we favourites to win with Spain at start of tournement ?

Brydo
                          Participant

C’mon Spain 🇪🇸 oops did i say that out loud? 😂

Phaedra
                            Participant

Is there some sort of football match on somewhere?

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

kezo
                              Participant

C’mon Spain 🇪🇸 oops did i say that out loud? 😂

Who are you Von der Leyen 🤣

Is it over yet!

Participant

Where is everyone watching tonight ? I’m in lounge in armchair will have tin of fosters proper shandy and a dish of walkers French fries the lowest calorie crisps . At half time I will have a slice of malt loaf I hope it doesn’t go extra time or penalties

Brydo
                                  Participant

I will be watching it through my fingers and won’t relax until Spain is 3-0 up.

Brydo
                                    Participant

Unfortunately most of our TV is imported from England so the day of the semi final was wall-to-wall “its coming home” mixed with a dash of “they think it’s all over, it is now”. No matter which live broadcast, they managed to bring it up. It’s actually nauseating.

Participant

Brydo get behind England it’s going to be a tough game tonight 👍

Jojoe
                                        Participant

Unfortunately most of our TV is imported from England so the day of the semi final was wall-to-wall “its coming home” mixed with a dash of “they think it’s all over, it is now”. No matter which live broadcast, they managed to bring it up. It’s actually nauseating.

Wait till we win something, you’ll have to lock yourself in a darkened room for a week. 😂

kezo
                                          Participant

Odds checker England 11/8 Spain 8/11

Brydo
                                            Participant

Jojoe the wife is listening to BBC1 in the lounge. I can hear the nonsense the pundits are spouting from the back of the house. I will watch the game without the sound, just wish i could speak Spanish, as these guys are ridiculous.

If only there was some way to let the English people get what they want without the guff we have to listen to on the TV.

Brydo
                                              Participant

Right guys 35minutes till kick-off………….. Predictions, I’ve already said 3-0 Spain what do you think?

Brydo
                                                Participant

Who’s going to be bold enough to say England on penalties 🤔

kezo
                                                  Participant

Right guys 35minutes till kick-off………….. Predictions, I’ve already said 3-0 Spain what do you think?

Kane to get the golden boot and give you a good booting with it 😂😂

1-0

Brydo
                                                    Participant

He’d probably miss 😅🇪🇸

Brydo
                                                      Participant

Could it be a double, Wimbledon and the Euros 🇪🇸

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 155 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.