I wish it was all over!

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

Half time Germany 3 Scotland 0.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 155 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Yes we now play Slovakia Sunday 5pm surely we can beat them ?

Possibly on penalties after two hours of dull, goalless football. Gosh, I do hope I am wrong and we score a hat full.

I totally agree with you I hope that doesn’t happen but I can see it going to penalties I will be asleep by then 👍

Participant

My team of the tournament so far, after last night’s game has to be Georgia!

They really looked like they wanted to win and although Portugal pressurised them relentlessly, as soon as they had any opportunity they came out at speed and looked dangerous. When Portugal did have the ball every player from the Georgia side gave everything they had to close down, tackle and defend every blade of grass. The Georgia keeper made two brilliant saves but the 2-0 win was well deserved.
          Ronaldo was made to look very ordinary and his reaction to every refereeing decision rightly got him booked and could very easily have turned into a red if his manager hadn’t have pulled him off early.

I hope England show the same passion and commitment on Sunday. If we do then I predict an easy win!

Participant

If we win today we play Switzerland on Saturday 5pm ! I’m off to watch brass band in park but they finish 3.30 pm so will be home easy just 20 mins away to watch England ! Slovakia beat Belgium 1 nil so will be no push over even though they ranked 43 in the world ! I hope I’m wrong I really do but can see it going a bore draw extra time and maybe penalties if we lose today Southgate must resign or be sacked as we are favourites to win the tournament !

Jojoe
            Participant

Unbelievable!

Participant

We did it was hard work bring on Switzerland 5pm Saturday hope it’s on bbc not itv the commentators gave up on England 5 mins to go ! Was Brydo watching ?

Participant

Unbelievable!

What was so hard to believe about that? I predicted every moment! 🙂

Participant

Anyone know is Switzerland match on bbc ?

Participant

Just read online live on bbc 1 from Düsseldorf

Brydo
                      Participant

You need a bit of luck in football and England certainly got that tonight. Still looking flat and short of ingenuity but they’re through and that’s all that matters.

Brydo
                        Participant

Looks like penalties ?

Brydo
                          Participant

Did my legs always feel this rubbery lol

Brydo
                            Participant

England  –  5

Switzerland – not 5

Semi finals

Participant

We have done it best we played so far next match 5am Turkey or Holland

Jojoe
                                Participant

I’m beginning to believe. I predict Holland will beat Turkey and we’ll beat Holland in the semis and it will be France v England for the final.

Participant

I’m just watching Turkey v Holland now I’m so excited

Participant

Got it wrong it’s 8pm Wednesday

Participant

Turkey winning half time

Brydo
                                        Participant

Could the path to the final have been any easier? Someone up there likes you.

wmcforum
                                          Which Mobility Car

Could the path to the final have been any easier.

Yes. We could have faced Scotland in the round of sixteen.

wmcforum
                                            Which Mobility Car

Too soon?

Participant

Could the path to the final have been any easier.

Yes. We could have faced Scotland in the round of sixteen.

well said

Participant

Turkey should have won last night or took it to extra time the chances they had at the end !

Brydo
                                                  Participant

Well that hit a nerve 😤 its not a criticism its a fact. I think if you look at England’s group and path to the semi-finals you will agree there where no big dogs and to be honest it could have been worse than getting Holland in the semis.

If England play as they have done i think they will struggle. Holland aren’t the team they once were but they are still pretty decent.

So, predictions, based on England’s previous games in the tournament i think it will be 2-1 Holland.

kezo
                                                    Participant

When does it finish!

Participant

Final a week today Kezo

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 155 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.