I wish it was all over!

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

Half time Germany 3 Scotland 0.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 155 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

Not worth disrupting the soaps for then?

Brydo
        Participant

It is now Germany 5 Scotland1 ouch

There’s always the next game lol

Brydo
          Participant

What a tanking

Participant

What a tanking

See what happens when you vote for independence! 😂😂😂.

Soz, couldn’t resist! You can get your own back on Sunday!

Brydo
              Participant

@willis i will be supporting England tomorrow and all the way to the final but that’s where it ends. Can’t have another 50-odd years of “they think it’s all over, it is now” that makes my ears bleed 😂

Participant

Brydo they were very poor which team does your goal keeper play for I honestly think his saving was bad position etc ! We’re Nicola and her husband watching ?

Brydo
                  Participant

Mike, he plays for Norwich and is actually English lol. I reckon he’s been sent in undercover by the English FA to sabotage Scotland’s efforts in the tournament 😂

He didn’t have a good game but none of them did.

Participant

Let’s hope England do better tomorrow night but you never know with us 👍

Brydo
                      Participant

I think they will be fine mike they are a very good team 👍

Jojoe
                        Participant

I loved the fans celebration when Scotland scored, brilliant!

Brydo
                          Participant

Brydo
                            Participant

1-0 England, so that’s what scoring a goal looks like lol

Participant

Yes we won Brydo but Serbia had chances mmmmmm I’m not sure are we good enough ? Next game v Denmark Thursday 5pm

Participant

England are notoriously bad starters in tournaments so a win in the first game, no matter how it was achieved is a bonus!
                                  3 points in the bag and if we win either of the next two matches we are going through to the knockout stages.

Brydo
                                  Participant

Mike a win is a win no matter how it’s achieved as Willis says.

They certainly looked a bit flat for periods of the game but the best is yet to come.

They have a number of very good players but to win a tournament you need nearly all of them to be at their best. They should progress but will need to be better if they are going to win it.

Participant

I loved the fans celebration when Scotland scored, brilliant!

will we ever see it again ?

Brydo
                                      Participant

🤞Mike

Brydo
                                        Participant

1-1 and we are still in it, if only just.

Participant

Brydo Scotland were the better team they should have won 3 1 I shall be watching England v Demark closely at 5pm today eating a ham salad for dinner  and admiring the beautiful Danish ladies in the crowd ❤️👍

Brydo
                                            Participant

Mike, you will never change lol

Participant

I’d be happy with England 2 Denmark o today

Participant

Well we didn’t lose kids that’s the main thing

Brydo
                                                  Participant

Mike your guys were really poor tonight. Denmark didn’t create a lot but they were the better team. A draws not a disaster it’s more the way the guys are playing.

Participant

I totally agree Brydo we certainly won’t win it we are not good enough

Participant

Last night’s performance was dreadful with the team looking so disorganised that they would seem to have no chance, however, the one thing that we have in our favour is that England always start tournaments badly but then improve as it goes on.

They will need to drastically improve to have any chance at all, but surely they must get better? They certainly couldn’t get any worse!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 155 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.