Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,114 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      madhoose
      Participant

Is yours the Estate/SUV or the coupe?

We hadn’t heard anything from the dealer since middle of February so chased them up which is when the new date was given, Glasgow Skoda have the worst communication I’ve ever seen when buying a car.

Participant

So Q2 sees the Enyaq Sportline Coupe AP reduced to £2099. That’s £600 less than when I ordered in December 23.

Due to PIP review delays I have less than 12 months remaining on my award. If I ask my Skoda dealer to reduce the AP, will he be able to re submit due to the “less than 12 month rule”?

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June)

Participant

@Solymar no harm in asking them. the worst case scenario is that they say no but your order is unaffected with the factory.

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue . Transport Pack, Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.
            Ordered 31/10/23, Delivery 27/3/23

Jojoe
            Participant

The Enyaq Estate 85 Ecosuite has dropped from £1699 to £1199. Has anyone got experience of getting the dealer to change AP to the new one. We ordered in January at £1699 but have not paid anything.

madhoose
              Participant

I think it depends how helpful your dealer is, I’ve emailed ours this morning to ask.

Participant

Thanks for the replies.

If the dealer has to cancel the existing Motability application & re submit to be able to adjust the AP, will the system allow him to set up a new application with me having less than 12 months on my PIP. Not sure how it all works!

Is it only my application to Motability that requires the 12 months, which won’t be affected I don’t think?

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June)

Elliot
                  Participant

Looks like the Sportline Plus Coupe hasn’t reduced by much.

Still a bargain though.

Participant

£500 reduction on Q1 & £600 overall since I ordered in December! That’s a lot to me!

Elliot
                      Participant

£500 reduction on Q1 & £600 overall since I ordered in December! That’s a lot to me!

I must be picking up the wrong price then.

MickC
                        Participant

Well has anyone been chasing the dealers to get £500 knocked off the AP ?

mo11
                          Participant

Called mine yesterday. Left a message for a callback. No callback over 24 hours later. Not surprised. Last time it took 4-5 messages and calls to get a callback.

Mines still showing the price from Q4 which is a £600 saving if I can get them to resubmit order.

Rich44
                            Participant

They automatically knocked the £400 off in January from a December order, I don’t think I have the nerve to ask again even tho the car isn’t built yet.

The number of people discussing this on the FB group and not being very nice about people asking for a discount price. I said if it was your order and it was £500 I bet you’d at least ask, hypocrites

Rich44
                              Participant

@Solymar they scrapped the 12 month pip remaining rule awhile back buddy.

Hmm there’s enough one off the Sportline plus to add the heatpump instead…. Lol

Participant

Well, I emailed my contact at the dealership to request a reduction in the AP. He obliged & deleted my order with Motorbility. Tried to add the new order & the system wouldn’t let him because I’ve got less than 12 months on my award.

So I’ve spent all afternoon on the phone to Motorbility who are trying to reinstate the original order! At the moment I have no car showing on Motorbility & now waiting for a phone call to say uf I’ve got a car coming or not!

Apparently, changing the AP also changes your order number, prices on dealer order plus a lot of other unknowns! A bit of a nightmare really! And I still don’t know what’s happening!

So, it’s not that simple as people on this forum make out!

ScotT
                                  Spectator

Well, I emailed my contact at the dealership to request a reduction in the AP. He obliged & deleted my order with Motorbility. Tried to add the new order & the system wouldn’t let him because I’ve got less than 12 months on my award. So I’ve spent all afternoon on the phone to Motorbility who are trying to reinstate the original order! At the moment I have no car showing on Motorbility & now waiting for a phone call to say uf I’ve got a car coming or not! Apparently, changing the AP also changes your order number, prices on dealer order plus a lot of other unknowns! A bit of a nightmare really! And I still don’t know what’s happening! So, it’s not that simple as people on this forum make out!

Oh no, that’s a complete nightmare!, I hope there is a swift resolution.

Keep us updated

Rich44
                                    Participant

They said on their website they’d changed that requirement.

As for order number there must be a way of doing it because my dealer amended mine early January and it still has the same order number and order date from December only difference being the lower AP by £400.

I’m wondering if there’s a certain change that updates the order and changes ap that some dealers know about and others don’t as some dealers are saying if you change the ap MB will freeze your order and investigate you. Others like mine did it without asking and I checked all the paperwork at the time and my paperwork and online account still says December.

Really weird.

Found it for you no more 12 month min

https://www.motability.co.uk/get-support/faqs/my-allowance-ends-before-my-lease/

Rich44
                                      Participant

Another classic example of Motability and their systems not having a clue what they’re doing, sadly. Hope you get it sorted, call them up and quote that link

Participant

I think the Non 12 month rule is if you have an existing lease car! This is my 1st Motability car application, or it was!

Rich44
                                          Participant

Ahhh didn’t realise it was your first car I’d query it with them as it doesn’t outright say scrapped but only for renewals. When you next speak to them. Thing is with the helpline you often need to get to the next level to get anywhere. The ones who answer the phone have never been able to help with problems I’ve always had to take it higher. Try emailing them via the website I get more success that route than on the phone

Participant

UPDATE:

After many phone calls with Motability Operations and the Skoda dealer, they have managed to reinstate my order and with the new lower AP. My online account is now showing the new order dated 2nd April, the correct car & new AP. However, it is still awaiting approval so no contract or PIN as yet but I think that will happen shortly.

My contact at the Skoda dealership has been excellent and in his words “I’m working for you” has showed in the satisfactory conclusion of today’s events.

So all that is needed now is for someone at Motability Operations to click a button that says “APPROVE”!

Fingers crossed!  🤞

ScotT
                                              Spectator

UPDATE: After many phone calls with Motability Operations and the Skoda dealer, they have managed to reinstate my order and with the new lower AP. My online account is now showing the new order dated 2nd April, the correct car & new AP. However, it is still awaiting approval so no contract or PIN as yet but I think that will happen shortly. My contact at the Skoda dealership has been excellent and in his words “I’m working for you” has showed in the satisfactory conclusion of today’s events. So all that is needed now is for someone at Motability Operations to click a button that says “APPROVE”! Fingers crossed! 🤞

Brilliant news

Participant

UPDATE: After many phone calls with Motability Operations and the Skoda dealer, they have managed to reinstate my order and with the new lower AP. My online account is now showing the new order dated 2nd April, the correct car & new AP. However, it is still awaiting approval so no contract or PIN as yet but I think that will happen shortly. My contact at the Skoda dealership has been excellent and in his words “I’m working for you” has showed in the satisfactory conclusion of today’s events. So all that is needed now is for someone at Motability Operations to click a button that says “APPROVE”! Fingers crossed! 🤞

great result but a nerve wracking afternoon for you- glad you sorted it though!

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue . Transport Pack, Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.
                                                  Ordered 31/10/23, Delivery 27/3/23

Participant

Update To Update:

Motability account now shows “Approved” and contract & PIN are visible again. Brilliant!

Overall, Motability Operations have been 1st class, helpful throughout a stressful situation & very professional in their handling of my situation.

As for my contact at the Skoda dealership, he too went the extra mile to ensure the situation was sorted to a satisfactory conclusion and that I was happy with the outcome!

Well done Motability & Craig at  Rainworth Skoda dealership! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Collie
                                                    Participant

That’s me saved £500 as well. A quick call to my dealer and it was sorted. Didn’t even take 2 minutes. Now the dilemma, my car won’t be here until at least July so I’m now wondering whether I will be able to summon the courage to ask for another discount should the AP reduce again in q3.

madhoose
                                                      Participant

Skoda Glasgow refusing to alter AP. Too be fair they have been shocking with any communication.  Never thought I’d say it but wish we had went to Arnold Clark

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,114 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.