Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,104 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Collie
      Participant

I ordered mine at Ingram’s Ayr. Over the years we’ve had many cars from them and never had any issues. Skoda, Seat and VW.

MickC
        Participant

Not asked my dealer yet as the fella who sorted me out on Good Friday has been on holiday he is back on Sat.

bogzaf
          Participant

Skoda Glasgow refusing to alter AP. Too be fair they have been shocking with any communication. Never thought I’d say it but wish we had went to Arnold Clark

skoda wings Peterborough refused AP change too. I’ve asked the question when I ordered my car. Furthermore, I tried to get enyaq 85x suv which shows in Škoda stock locator and been told I would loose £500 deposit which was required to made an order therefore I have to wait till god knows when for my car. It should be build next week but as for today build week is 10th June. But who knows if this won’t change

Rich44
            Participant

I asked Wings in King’s Lynn 3 times for a test drive not once did they get back to me. Glad I used Group 1 in Norwich offered an all day test drive immediately and they altered the AP without being asked. Didn’t and I wouldn’t pay a deposit either. I’d urge any dealer that demands a large deposit for a car that could take 6 months to arrive to order elsewhere too if you can.

We could really do with a rating database for these dealers. Amazes me that they supposed to be the same and done demand money others dont why?

Praying mine arrives later this month or ill have to use sons learner banger after the 19th

Collie
              Participant

Same here. I’d never leave a deposit for a motability car. It’s such a shame that there are no standard rules that are adhered to. I generally try to order a Skoda, Seat or VW on motability deliberately because our dealership is so good. I was even told if any stock showed up that matches they would try and get it to save the wait.

As far a as ratings database is concerned, this should be a simple process for motability as they send us the survey after ordering, servicing etc, but they only ever put the 5 star responses on their website.

mo11
                Participant

Still not heard back from my dealer. Anyone who’s had luck reducing the AP made their order with a DM Keith dealer?

Daviddec
                  Participant

I really wanted to order one of these but the local Skoda garage attitude was horrendous, didn’t want to know and when I asked for more details and to talk to someone about motability I just got palmed off with I don’t deal with motability.

This was Pulman Skoda just off the A19 Cramlington.

To be fair the only garage I’ve been made to feel welcome at so far was volvo and they’ve now removed the car I wanted and trippled their aps…

bogzaf
                    Participant

They pissed me off so badly at wings that I called motability today. And ask a lot of questions including reducing AP. So I’ve been told it’s fine with them to cancel and resubmit application to get lower AP. I rang Škoda wings and they said that “we doing this for 5 years and motability never agreed for this” and we will not do it until we get an official permission. So I rang motability again and explained what I’ve been told. Lovely lady put me on hold and rang them to explain situation and give a permission. She said all was sorted and they will contact me later today. She also said they clearly have no motability training knowledge

Nas89
                      Participant

Change of alloys on 80 edition by the looks, think they are nicer than previous.

Phaedra
                        Participant

This was Pulman Skoda just off the A19 Cramlington

Got mine from Pulman Skoda Durham.

Previously had two Yeti’s off them and great service, not this time with the Enyaq.

Wouldn’t give me the red paint except at full price while most Skoda dealers only charge the differnce (so about £700 more from them).  No use whatsoever with my complaint about the Canton system being sub-standard.

Certainly won’t be using them ever again.

And their Durham VW branch is actually even worse!

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

bogzaf
                          Participant

Change of alloys on 80 edition by the looks, think they are nicer than previous.

saw this too the other day. I’m wondering if they will be updated on those already ordered but still awaiting to be build 🤔

ScotT
                            Spectator

Skoda Glasgow refusing to alter AP. Too be fair they have been shocking with any communication. Never thought I’d say it but wish we had went to Arnold Clark

Cancel the order and go elsewhere and re order

Rich44
                              Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Try calling their bluff say if they won’t do it you’ll cancel the order and go elsewhere.</p>
                                Makes me wonder if their customer service is so bad now when they’re selling a £50k car what’s it gonna be like later…

Good luck

Elliot
                                Participant

I’m getting really fed up with my dealer and the lack of contact.

Emailed him on Monday regarding the price change and as per usual nothing.

I haven’t paid him a penny so might cancel. I’m tempted now with the lower price on the Mustang.

bogzaf
                                  Participant

@madhoose – try to call motability. They will contact your dealer to resubmit your order with lower AP. That’s what they did for me.

madhoose
                                    Participant

Yup, that’s our plan a week on Saturday, we can’t go look at new ones until then.

kezo
                                      Participant

I’m tempted now with the lower price on the Mustang.

72kWh 😁⚡

DiddyDave
                                        Participant

I went in to Skoda Dm kieth York yesterday to see if they would lower the AP.  Motability guy I spoke to at 1.30 was going to have to ask his manager about it, but he was in a meeting and he said he would call me back, but no call from him. To be honest I don’t expect to hear from him, they have been really bad at giving me updates (ie. no update whatsoever). If I call them they say I’ll be called back ASAP but never receive any calls back from them that’s why I went in, in person. Very poor service…

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by DiddyDave.
                                          bogzaf
                                          Participant

Skoda wings Peterborough did not call me back either despite saying that to motability lady. I tried to call them at 5pm as they open till 6pm and guess what? At 5pm phone said that they are close and when automatic voice said their opening hours – they should would Monday  – Friday 8:30am to 6pm 😬🤦‍♀️

Participant

I’m just over a week into ownership of the car. It’s already booked in for a fault. I have no reverse camera or 360 view cameras. It was a bit of a faff getting it booked in. The ŠKODA app requested a service inspection with the dealer automatically- twice. However I had to call as they hadn’t received the notification. I am hoping it’s a simple fix while it’s with them for the day.

i am with Octopus energy- setting up the Ohme to work with octopus has been confusing for me to work out. I’ve luckily found a facebook group where someone posted a 10 minute video so I sat in the car and watched it tonight and worked out that I had set it all up wrong. That’s sorted now though. I’m enjoying 7.5p pkwh now for electricity at night for charging so also run the dishwasher and washing machine during that time- result!

i paid the extra money for the extra lighting in the car. I did this thinking I didn’t have ambient lighting so it’s not necessary. Although I apparently have a much wider spectrum of colours to choose from and the door cards flash when I open the door . But of a gimmick and not worth paying for in my opinion.

does anyone know if you can link to the cars own data for say using a laptop in the car?

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue . Transport Pack, Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.
                                              Ordered 31/10/23, Delivery 27/3/23

kezo
                                              Participant

I’m just over a week into ownership of the car. It’s already booked in for a fault. I have no reverse camera or 360 view cameras. It was a bit of a faff getting it booked in. The ŠKODA app requested a service inspection with the dealer automatically- twice. However I had to call as they hadn’t received the notification. I am hoping it’s a simple fix while it’s with them for the day.

That issue goes back a couple of years or more. Have you checked the foruums?

Participant

I looked and saw that people tried a reset of the infotainment panel and that it worked. I tried it a few times but it didn’t work for me.

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue . Transport Pack, Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.
                                                  Ordered 31/10/23, Delivery 27/3/23

Participant

Got a bit of good news today along with a bit of bad. Our order has been resubmitted and now has an AP to pay of £849 (85x sportline, no extras, 750 new car payment going direct to dealer) which was the good, but the bad is a build week of 25 which is towards the end of June with a 4-6 week delivery and processing time so may well be July or August now for the car which was originally expected late April, early May.

If the AP drops for a third time in Q3 I think the motability guy looking after us will get a little sick of the repeated requests for AP reductions lol.

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Participant

I really wanted to order one of these but the local Skoda garage attitude was horrendous, didn’t want to know and when I asked for more details and to talk to someone about motability I just got palmed off with I don’t deal with motability. This was Pulman Skoda just off the A19 Cramlington. To be fair the only garage I’ve been made to feel welcome at so far was volvo and they’ve now removed the car I wanted and trippled their aps…

You could try to get hold of Alex at pulman Durham, been nothing but helpful for us. I believe Phaedra has had some poor aftersales experience from the dealer, but I think he’d also give Alex a thumbs up.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Avatar photoColin. Reason: Autocorrect bit me in the backside on original post

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Phaedra
                                                      Participant

Alex isn’t too bad, a few non-returned phone calls but sorted out the AP drops after a bit of prodding.

One thing he didn’t do, which he said he would,  was try playing music from a USB stick, I even left one with him to try.  Mine always plays the same song every time you get in, it never remembers what track or where you were when you last used it unlike every other car I’ve had.  It’s not a major thing but after a couple of weeks it really gets to be a pain in the backside.  I use Android Auto now, sometimes the car takes a few minutes to connect to the phone, sometimes it doesn’t.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,104 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.