Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,104 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Phaedra
      Participant

Didn’t have to pay anything for mine, first door opened (driver or passenger) shows red, any after that are green (or what ever colour scheme you have set.)

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Participant

It’s listed as a paid for service for me. 25 for colours and 25 for functions.

i don’t know why I am that concerned- I couldn’t work out how to turn the blowers on and had the shock of my life with how helpful “ok Laura” was. She helped me by turning off the ventilation when I asked her!

i can see me spending a lot of time after work this coming weekend working out what everything does. I only had time to collect the car today- back to work straight after unfortunately!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Avatar photoFalcon1.

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue . Transport Pack, Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.
          Ordered 31/10/23, Delivery 27/3/23

NanasRob71
          Participant

I’ve just found this on the Enyaq forum, is this maybe the issue re ambient lighting?

The ambient lights will come on when it gets dark. Usually alongside the auto head lights. The Crystal grill comes on too. You can set it when approaching to turn the lights on if its dark, the grill does its little animation and the interior lights glow red if locked and green if unlocked when you approach/lock/unlock the car. They are not very bright so very hard to see in the day time. The ambient lights are not standard on the loft interior in all countires, it is in the UK though.

Participant

Thank you! Maybe it’s extra functionality then? what I dont get is what extra functionality you would get- surely its light colour choice then on or off only?! Unless there are snazzy things they can do too!

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue . Transport Pack, Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.

Collie
              Participant

I think the extra lights offer a full spectrum to choose from and the additional functions are that the red light on the door card when you open the the door flashes and your ambient lights glow brighter in sport mode when accelerating.

Participant

Thank you- looks like I have paid 50 quid for some flashy lights…… you live, you learn!

MickC
                  Participant

Question > if you have the Canton upgrade should there be a “canton logo” stuck onto the speaker grilles ?

MickC
                    Participant

Question > What does one take to the Skoda dealership when placing a motability order ?

Participant

DWP statement of entitlement and driving licence was all I took

Participant

Question > if you have the Canton upgrade should there be a “canton logo” stuck onto the speaker grilles ?

mine do yes

MickC
                          Participant

Question > Brilliant Silver Metallic paint is a no cost choice (Motability free)  only the Exclusive Velvet Red costs more,its the price difference between the two that you have to pay  £660 – £1045 = £385

musman
                            Participant

Was at my dealer yes you just pay the difference between them. Just ask your dealer should be straight forward.

MickC
                              Participant

Reyt i’m off to order one tomorrow.

Participant

Reyt i’m off to order one tomorrow.

top tip- call before going as you wouldn’t want a wasted journey if a motability sales person isn’t available. you’ll feel like you’ve had a wasted visit and thus a bad impression of what is an awesome car.

Elliot
                                  Participant

Finally heard back from my dealer today after yet more phone calls. He’s now said that he has an unconfirmed build date of the end of June rather than him saying a delivery date of the middle of June when I ordered. Unfortunately, it looks like I’m going to have to run with that as it looks like nothing of interest is going to get added on Tuesday.

musman
                                    Participant

Finally heard back from my dealer today after yet more phone calls. He’s now said that he has an unconfirmed build date of the end of June rather than him saying a delivery date of the middle of June when I ordered. Unfortunately, it looks like I’m going to have to run with that as it looks like nothing of interest is going to get added on Tuesday.

The new ford explorer may be added on Tuesday which is based on the VW enyaq platform, only thing is if that happened you still be looking at a 24 week lead time like most cars

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by musman.
                                      MFillingham
                                      Participant

Additions will be Monday, the 1st is still the first regardless of Bank Holidays, mainly because many dealerships will still be working on the Bank Holidays.

I understand the Explorer will be released towards the END of April,  I’d be very surprised if there’s an addition to the price list before then.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
                                        I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

MickC
                                        Participant

True to my word i have placed an order today for the Sportline 85x estate/suv,in Brilliant Silver and no extra’s.

We’ll see what happens on Monday/Tuesday with the new Q2 prices do they go up or down,Mmmmm.

I do like the Coupe 85x i sat in one at the dealers yesterday,but the no rear wiper puts me off and the extra £500 AP

I might ask what is the most popular version is it the Estate or Coupe amongst the forum members.

musman
                                          Participant

True to my word i have placed an order today for the Sportline 85x estate/suv,in Brilliant Silver and no extra’s. We’ll see what happens on Monday/Tuesday with the new Q2 prices do they go up or down,Mmmmm. I do like the Coupe 85x i sat in one at the dealers yesterday,but the no rear wiper puts me off and the extra £500 AP I might ask what is the most popular version is it the Estate or Coupe amongst the forum members.

We went for the estate only because we have a young family and need to fit a large pram along with anything else and thought the estate will be much more practical boot space. We also agree the coupe is better looking but I would guess more people go for the estate over the coupé. Also don’t let the absence of a rear wiper put you off the coupe. I drove a large coupe with no rear wiper for years and the rain just flows off because of the angle of the glass and was never a problem with rear vision or dirt ect. Estate shaped rear ends and glass do get dirty but coupes not so

kezo
                                            Participant

The new ford explorer may be added on Tuesday which is based on the VW enyaq platform, only thing is if that happened you still be looking at a 24 week lead time like most cars

The Explorer also has alot of id4 going on in the interior like, them daft window switches for one lol.

kezo
                                              Participant

True to my word i have placed an order today for the Sportline 85x estate/suv,in Brilliant Silver and no extra’s.

Nice one 🙂

Participant

@MickC great stuff!  Just think, in the not so distant future, you’ll be behind the wheel of one too!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Avatar photoFalcon1.
                                                  • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Avatar photoFalcon1. Reason: photo removed- privacy concern

MickC
                                                  Participant

Had a phone call this morning juat to tidy a couple of details up with a 4 digit E Sign via text,and Scott told the system is saying 12 June building date.

He also said if AP comes down on 1st April he will reorder to get the lower price for me.

@Falcon1
                                                    lovely gleaming car.

madhoose
                                                    Participant

Just been told our 85x Sportline SUV ordered 3rd January has now been pushed back again to week 26 🤬 Originally told we would be in the car at beginning of May.

Ordered White with no extra packs.

Just to keep people updated.

Rich44
                                                      Participant

Last I heard mine ordered 30th Dec is week 16, 85x Sportline in black no extras, better not move the wrong way only got hire car until 19th April after that not only am I “on my own” but it takes 6 weeks to return your allowance (funny how you can collect a new car in under a week but returning your money…)

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,104 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.