Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 921 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Southamman
      Participant

Anyone know whether the storage box on the floor behind centre console can removed, to make the floor flat at the rear?

Yes, it can be removed, only sits there, not tied down

kezo
        Participant

Thanks both.

Elliot
          Participant

For anyone wanting to see an 85x Sportline Plus Coupe in the flesh, Skoda Chesterfield have one in the showroom.

After seeing it, I’m no longer going to cancel. It looks fantastic.

mo11
            Participant

That sounds great Elliot. What colour was it in?

Got one on order and 2 months later, still no build date!

Participant

Coupe to test drive in Mansfield! Its a Sportline in black.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Avatar photoSolymar.

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May.

kezo
                Participant

For anyone wanting to see an 85x Sportline Plus Coupe in the flesh, Skoda Chesterfield have one in the showroom. After seeing it, I’m no longer going to cancel. It looks fantastic.

Cardiff Skoda had a white 85 coupe, with brown leather interior which looked nice, especially with the glass roof. The car overall looked really smart but, couldn’t get past the drivers display thing.

Elliot
                  Participant

That sounds great Elliot. What colour was it in? Got one on order and 2 months later, still no build date!

It was that light silver colour.

Southamman
                    Participant

See how your Enyaq is built

Participant

Big day tomorrow!

I’ve got my OHME Home Pro being installed first thing. So far, the process has been faultless and smooth. OHME & their contractor Ascent Energy Services  Ltd have kept me informed at every step, I’ve even had a text reminder from both this evening.

I’ll update post the installation.

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May.

kezo
                        Participant

I’ll update post the installation.

…with a pic or two 🙂

bogzaf
                          Participant

So update on my enyaq coupe eco suite.

ordered 29/1 – today I got an update and build week is week 16. Which is 15th April. So I should get a car between Mid May or end of May.

Jojoe
                            Participant

So update on my enyaq coupe eco suite. ordered 29/1 – today I got an update and build week is week 16. Which is 15th April. So I should get a car between Mid May or end of May.

Did the dealer give you the build week or is it online somewhere?

bogzaf
                              Participant

So update on my enyaq coupe eco suite. ordered 29/1 – today I got an update and build week is week 16. Which is 15th April. So I should get a car between Mid May or end of May.

Did the dealer give you the build week or is it online somewhere?

my salesman send me an email with the dates 🙂

bogzaf
                                Participant

Big day tomorrow! I’ve got my OHME Home Pro being installed first thing. So far, the process has been faultless and smooth. OHME & their contractor Ascent Energy Services Ltd have kept me informed at every step, I’ve even had a text reminder from both this evening. I’ll update post the installation.

can I ask how long have you wait until you’ve heard from the contractor? I got a text message from Ohme on Friday  saying my details were sent to their contractor MAG electrical services ltd (anyone had them?) and I’m wondering how long will take them to contact me 🤔

Jojoe
                                  Participant

Took Ohme contractor about a week to contact us, installation date 6 weeks from the day we ordered.

bogzaf
                                    Participant

Took Ohme contractor about a week to contact us, installation date 6 weeks from the day we ordered.

6 weeks freon car order ? And how long from contractors first contact ? Sorry for those questions just try to work out how long it will take. I am also waiting for quote from them first as my installation will be not standard one.

Rich44
                                      Participant

Well that’s a lot better than me with BP they messed about for nearly 5 months had to throw granny charger out the kitchen window all that time.

Much better once got local company to fit Hypervolt at Motability’s expense

Participant

So, The installation guys turned up on the dot at 9am. It took about an hour and a half to do the install and a further 20 minutes or so to do the paperwork and to give me a demo.

Really pleased with the installation,  just need the car now!

kezo
                                          Participant

Nice job @Solymar 🙂

Good to see they used a SPD.

Jojoe
                                            Participant

Ohme contacted us within a week of us ordering with an online survey questionnaire, we completed that same day. The contractor rang us with an installation date around a week later.

Beepcat
                                              Participant

Are coupes being built quicker?

I ordered an 85 Edition estate with loft interior on the 25th November and still no build date.

bogzaf
                                                Participant

Are coupes being built quicker? I ordered an 85 Edition estate with loft interior on the 25th November and still no build date.

Yes they are. This was one of the reasons we took coupe. Salesman said it’s roughly 20weeks for coupe and 28 for estate.

Beepcat
                                                  Participant

Are coupes being built quicker? I ordered an 85 Edition estate with loft interior on the 25th November and still no build date.

Yes they are. This was one of the reasons we took coupe. Salesman said it’s roughly 20weeks for coupe and 28 for estate.

Thanks, that makes sense, although wasn’t the case when I ordered.

Is everyone who ordered an 85 Edition estate around the 25th November still also waiting on a build date?

warpig
                                                    Participant

Ordered an 85x Sportline Plus estate in November, still no build date

Adrian_H
                                                      Participant

Yep, also ordered an 85 edition on the same day as you. Was told early that that factory had accepted the order but don’t have a build date yet. Whe ordered was told likely build April so expect to receive in late April or early May. Dealer changed the Motability order in January to give me the lower AP. He said that Motability actively discourage dealers from doing so but he did it.

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 921 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.