Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,114 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      musman
      Participant

We ordered our 85x Sportline Plus Estate on the 3rd of January in Arctic Silver, The next day the dealership rang and said he found a canceled order that was booked in to be built week 13 in Graphite Grey. Of cause we took him up on the offer to change the colour.

I’m sure we got someone else’s order who may have cancelled to save the £200 ? drop in AP.

We not complaining 🤪 car should be ready to collect early April

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by wmcforum.
        • This reply was modified 2 months ago by musman.
        Houndog6105
        Participant

Ordered the coupe sportline oct 15th

Just received email saying car is built and waiting to be shipped to the UK

Dan13
          Participant

There is 2x Coupe 85x Sportline Plus on Skoda’s available cars. States what dealerships they are at. Possible to ring the dealership and see if they are willing to allocate the car to a Motability customer if you are ready to do a deal immediately…. Worth a punt…

Enyaq

bogzaf
            Participant

There is 2x Coupe 85x Sportline Plus on Skoda’s available cars. States what dealerships they are at. Possible to ring the dealership and see if they are willing to allocate the car to a Motability customer if you are ready to do a deal immediately…. Worth a punt… Enyaq

i was considering this but I decided to wait for mine as I want 24 plate not 23 and when I looked on some estate even tho it says 85 the spec wasn’t updated as it should be in new 85 (such as electric seats etc which are now as standard)

Beepcat
              Participant

Thanks to everyone who shared their experience. The height of the coupes boot isn’t suitable, so will just need to be patient and wait for the estate being built.

Hammer40
                Participant

Has anyone ordered the Enyaq 60 suite edition, my dealer said at time of ordering 20 weeks wait time, but believe this to be unrealistic, ordered 6th Dec 23, still no build date nor no updates.

Beepcat
                  Participant

Are coupes being built quicker? I ordered an 85 Edition estate with loft interior on the 25th November and still no build date.

I have now been advised by the dealer that the vehicle is build week 20 (May). I was advised when ordering that they estimated March build and with dealership in April. Apparently the build date may change again, feels like my dealer is winging it.

jamiemc88
                    Participant

Ordered the very same last week, was told 10 weeks. I’m doubtful.

Beepcat
                      Participant

Ordered the very same last week, was told 10 weeks. I’m doubtful.

Hopefully you will remain close to the 10 weeks advised!

Dafydd
                        Participant

Ordered a Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus Coupe on 10/12/23  and have just had confirmation that it is built and on the way to the port in Germany.

My dealer White Dove in Cardiff has been excellent at keeping me updated although I initially thought that their estimate of delivery in early March was a tad optimistic. However they weren’t far out and should be getting it in 3 to 5 weeks.

Have to admit I found contacting Škoda customer services by e-mail was also very efficient (unlike an earlier attempt to contact). They were quick to confirm what the dealer had told me and gave me a likely early March delivery date.

NanasRob71
                          Participant

I’ve just spoken to my dealer, and my 85x was ordered at beginning of Jan and was originally told a May delivery.

He says the car’s been delayed, doesn’t know why, and build date is now JULY.

I don’t order any optional extras, just a different set of wheels to the standard ones.

He’s going to have a look and see what stock vehicles are around, so we’ll see what he comes back with.

Rich44
                            Participant

How did you contact Skoda and did you need any details from the dealer?

Dafydd
                              Participant

@Rich44

l asked my dealer and got the order number but the reply I got from Škoda simply quoted the Motability reference number, so I would say just use that as the reference.

MickC
                                Participant

When looking at EV’s i always keep returning to the Enyak 85x Sportline Plus.

This Video popped up in the last 24hrs.

madhoose
                                  Participant

We ordered our 85X Estate on the 4th January, advised estimate of June.

Dealership have been poor in my opinion and we have had zero updates.

Anyone else order the estate at the same time? If so what are your delivery updates like?

Participant

Just spotted this, 85 Edition Coupe at Barlow Skoda Stoke On Trent! If anyone is waiting for one, worth a phone call!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June)

Jojoe
                                      Participant

Just got a build date. We ordered our 85 Estate 2nd week of January. We’ve been given build date of week 16, mid April. I’m assuming delivery about a month later.

kezo
                                        Participant

Just spotted this, 85 Edition Coupe at Barlow Skoda Stoke On Trent! If anyone is waiting for one, worth a phone call!

Its got sold on it when poped in with parents over weekend to look at a Karoq for them.

I find that alot with autotrader, ring the dealer to enquire and get oh sorry bla bla must have forgot to take the advert down.

warpig
                                          Participant

@Madhoose : Ordered 85x estate last November, no updates, no build date, no idea when I’ll get it.

MickC
                                            Participant

Question for those that have sat in the drivers seat of an Enyak 80 or 85.

Is the drivers floorpan level with the sill or is it lower,if lower by how much would you estimate ?

Adrian_H
                                              Participant

According to this spec sheet it’s 82 MM but this is a 2022 Enyaq coupe. When we test drove I noticed that to me the sills felt quite a bit wider than on our Tiguan. More like a complete step than a sill. 1 of those things you need to see for yourself I expect. https://www.ridc.org.uk/features-reviews/out-and-about/choosing-car/car/enyaq-coupe-5dr-saloon-2022

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Adrian_H.
                                                • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Adrian_H.
                                                Jojoe
                                                Participant

When we test drove I noticed that to me the sills felt quite a bit wider than on our Tiguan. More like a complete step than a sill. 1 of those things you need to see for yourself I expect.

Agree with this, the sills are quite thick,  it’s like you sit down and lift you legs over the sill into the car.

MickC
                                                  Participant

According to this spec sheet it’s 82 MM but this is a 2022 Enyaq coupe. When we test drove I noticed that to me the sills felt quite a bit wider than on our Tiguan. More like a complete step than a sill. 1 of those things you need to see for yourself I expect. https://www.ridc.org.uk/features-reviews/out-and-about/choosing-car/car/enyaq-coupe-5dr-saloon-2022

Ta for that link seems that the sill to floorpan dimension in the EV is very similar to what you would see in an ICE car like my Kuga and i do prefer a lower floorpan to sill top,i thought all EV’s might be level’ish.

Oh i just been looking at this YT video about the standard sound system in the Enyak.

mo11
                                                    Participant

Ordered the coupe sportline X in mid December. Zero updates. Left two messages for the dealer.

Was hoping after 2.5 months, I’d have a build date and rough idea of delivery!

bogzaf
                                                      Participant

Ordered the coupe sportline X in mid December. Zero updates. Left two messages for the dealer. Was hoping after 2.5 months, I’d have a build date and rough idea of delivery!

wow that’s very poor customer service then. I’ve ordered mine coupe on 29/1 and got an email on 12/2 with build date and edd.

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,114 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.