Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 921 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      jamiemc88
      Participant

Been quoted 10 weeks for an edition 60 factory order, is that roughly what everyone else has experienced? Thanks

Phaedra
        Participant

Don’t know about the 60 but the 85’s are 4-5 months at the moment.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

peter123
          Participant

Has anyone received one of these 85 base spec models yet for an orginal 80 (no pack) order? Still waiting on my converted 80 (no packs) leaving the German port

Mingus
            Participant

Has anyone received one of these 85 base spec models yet for an orginal 80 (no pack) order? Still waiting on my converted 80 (no packs) leaving the German port

Picking our car up on Friday. Not sure if it’s a basic 85 or an edition. Been trying to ring the dealer with no luck.

The dealers updates said 85 edition but Motability account doesn’t say.

peter123
              Participant

Hi, could you update us on Friday with what your recieve? I hope its an edition for you. My dealer has maintained throughout mines will be an edition. I suggested reordering in November to be sure but he was certain there are no other models.

Mingus
                Participant

Hi, could you update us on Friday with what your recieve? I hope its an edition for you. My dealer has maintained throughout mines will be an edition. I suggested reordering in November to be sure but he was certain there are no other models.

Will do!

nathan
                  Participant

Has anyone actually seen one of these mythical 85 Sportline 2wd? I keep seeing on here this so called Skoda document (please donto post again) without any proof its actually real. One person pists it and because its on social media it must be real, yeh, right. If no one has actually seen the 85 sportline 2wd, has anyone got direct correspondence from Skoda confirming this mythical beast? M8re chance of seeing Nessie…

I’m the one that’s posted the Skoda document. I own one of the “mythical” 2wd Sportline 85’s. They 100% do exist.

nathan
                    Participant

Someone on Enyaq Facebook group received their 85 base spec recently. Theirs was a base spec 80 order, but through work lease I think, not Motability.

Petrol-Head
                      Participant

I orderd mu 85x coupe on 23 December and had a call on the 1st of Feb with a build date 11 March eta 1st April ish

Faster than he initially thought.

No options , going on holiday instead 🙂

Mingus
                        Participant

It was indeed an Edition.😃

Southamman
                          Participant

I’m the one that’s posted the Skoda document. I own one of the “mythical” 2wd Sportline 85’s. They 100% do exist.[/quote]

Please post pictures of the side vent and rear please

Rich44
                            Participant

Why?

Either believe them or don’t. We know the model exists it’s all over the European website I posted the price. It’s not beyond probable for them to make European spec as a UK car.

nathan
                              Participant

Please post pictures of the side vent and rear please

As Rich44 said, why?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by nathan.
                                kezo
                                Participant

⬆ Ditto ⬆

peter123
                                  Participant

Hi Mingus what date did you place your order for the 80?

lama
                                    Participant

I know it was Mingus you were asking, however I ordered an 80 Sportline plus on October 12th and received an 85 Sportline plus last Tuesday! All upgraded which was fabulous!

jalf68
                                      Participant

We ordered a 80 Sportline plus in October. Our build date is week 10. We have been confirmed we will get the 85 sportline plus and now our mobility account online states this. There has never been a mention of an 85x as we didn’t order this.

Mingus
                                        Participant

Hi Mingus what date did you place your order for the 80?

Officially Sept 18th with Motability but the order to Skoda didn’t go in until later in October when the 85 was officially announced. The dealer was aware I didn’t want an 80 but at that point the edition spec wasn’t announced.

The dealer let us have the car for the 85 edition price of the final quarter of 2023 which was lower too.

Houndog6105
                                          Participant

All these people that have skoda enyaq coupe but they never post any pictures of it

Hhmm very mysterious

MissingSound7
                                            Participant

All these people that have skoda enyaq coupe but they never post any pictures of it Hhmm very mysterious

Well done, you’ve cracked the case and exposed the Skoda Enyaq Coupe criminal faction. They are a nefarious sort, obtaining Skoda Enyaq Estates and pretending to have the Coupe edition for the ability to commit crime!
                                              If you hadn’t kept plugging away with your questions and raising suspicions, I’d never have broken and told the truth.

Witness protection beckons for me now.

Participant

The reason is that the Coupe is so new that there’s not that many about!

I’ve only ever seen 3 actual cars. One in Stoke on Trent at a roundabout, it was a black VRS and it looked amazing. The second was the car I test drove, a black Sportline plus. And the third was two weeks ago whilst driving down the Autovia Mediterraneaneo in Spain, it was a white VRS and again, it looked amazing!

How many people on this forum have actually seen a Enyaq Coupe, I bet not many?

I can’t wait to get mine in May!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May.

Houndog6105
                                                Participant

All these people that have skoda enyaq coupe but they never post any pictures of it Hhmm very mysterious

Well done, you’ve cracked the case and exposed the Skoda Enyaq Coupe criminal faction. They are a nefarious sort, obtaining Skoda Enyaq Estates and pretending to have the Coupe edition for the ability to commit crime! If you hadn’t kept plugging away with your questions and raising suspicions, I’d never have broken and told the truth. Witness protection beckons for me now.

Hands behind your back

You’re under arrest

Phaedra
                                                  Participant

There’s a few Coupe photos been posted on the Facebook Skoda Enyaq iV UK and Ireland group.

I was almost tempted but the lack of a rear wiper ruled it out for me.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

kezo
                                                    Participant

Anyone know whether the storage box on the floor behind centre console can removed, to make the floor flat at the rear?

GAMO
                                                      Participant

Anyone know whether the storage box on the floor behind centre console can removed, to make the floor flat at the rear?

pretty sure it is removable and it can be removed very quickly without tools.

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 921 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.