Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 921 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Houndog

We ordered on the 2nd October and i contacted my skoda dealer yesterday who informed me that we still don’t have a build date either but the order has been accepted by the factory

Participant

For some reason I thought the 80x sportline came with the 360 camera but a quick look at the 85x configurator allows you to add it as part of the maxx package – am I mistaken about it being included on the 80x?

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Phaedra
          Participant

The 360 camera is part of the Parking Package Plus (area view camera, intelligent park assist, trained parking) which is included in the Maxx package.  I ordered a Sportline Plus 80x with the Advanced package and it’s not included in that.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Participant

Well now I’m in a “proper pickle” lol

I had just decided not to bother getting a car for a while, but if the previous post on the APs and orderability of the 85 is true, I was thinking about going for either a Racing Blue Edition or a Black Sportline (love the blue but don’t like the way the black badges etc look against it).  The 6-8 month build time will give me enough time to comfortably put together the AP, but I REALLY like the 360 camera on my Tiguan and I’m 100% sure I’m not going anywhere near that Maxx pack price…

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

GAMO
              Participant

Enyaqs are back on MB list

60, 60 edition, 85 edition, 85x Sporline Plus Estates and Coupes

One annoying thing is as the 80 sport lines will be converted to 85x sport line will those who have already ordered have their AP honoured, or upped from £2099 – £2499??

Wonder weather Skoda will cover the cost somehow they have called it a Free upgrade…

Adrian_H
                Participant

Can anyone comment on the seats in the not sport line trims? We had settled on the 80 Sportline because we’re not keen on any of the other interiors but prefer the tighter turning circle of the 2 wheel drive. With the update sport line plus with the sports seats is only available with 4WD. Chnaces are we’ll plump for the 85 edition in eco suite but we need to see how the seats compare.

GAMO
                  Participant

Can anyone comment on the seats in the not sport line trims? We had settled on the 80 Sportline because we’re not keen on any of the other interiors but prefer the tighter turning circle of the 2 wheel drive. With the update sport line plus with the sports seats is only available with 4WD. Chnaces are we’ll plump for the 85 edition in eco suite but we need to see how the seats compare.

The Enyaq i test drove had the Suit interior  which was decent! I actually would prefer them over the Sports Line seats as they are full leather and 2 piece so can hang tablets on the headrest rails for the kids ect.

Djw38uk
                    Participant

Anyone know the difference please between the top two Sportline Plus models at £2499 and £2699?

bob

the coupe will be the more expensive price.

Djw38uk
                        Participant

the coupe will be the more expensive price.[/

Confusing but thanks

Phaedra
                          Participant

There’ll be no difference I don’t think, one may be the 80x even though it says 85x, all models are showing as 4×4 even the 60’s.  Typical motability c@ck up.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Tommy

So just looking at the spec of the new enyaq 85x sportline plus and 85 edition and neither come with a heat pump as rumoured in some comments on here recently, is it a deal breaker,?, no not really as the 85 edition has a 339 mile range, even if that fell to 250 in the winter it would be plenty of range for what I need it for.

ayzee

does anyone if skoda offers free metallic colours? i see the sportline 85x plus is in the blue only?

JDA
                                Participant

Yes, I’ve been offered free metallic paint.

Participant

As far as I’m aware the only colour restrictions are that there are two colours only availble on the VRS which isn’t on motability anyway – according to the skoda configurator you can have any Enyaq in 1 solid, 1 special and 5 or 6 metallics

MFillingham
                                    Participant

Before the changes Motability customers would get the larger selection of metallic colours but not the base blue or premium red.

If that stays the same (and there’s no reason to expect it not to) then metallic colours will be standard but you pay full price for red.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
                                      I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

Nathan

Really pleased to see the Enyaq back on the scheme. I can’t believe how much speculation was caused by this change though. The amount of dealers dishing out completely false information was unreal, even showing customers letters supposedly from MB stating false information. How many times did I read that the Sportline was being removed, or that the 85 Edition would be priced at £4495!?! Madness. I feel for those with cancelled orders, and can only assume this was because the dealer didn’t get it put through with Skoda in time before the 80 was dropped? In summary, for future, don’t trust dealers and don’t trust MB advisors!

kezo
                                        Participant

What is the difference between £2499 and £2699 Sportline Plus models?

MFillingham
                                          Participant

Now it’s back on scheme.

Here’s what EV Database says for the new 85

Real Range Estimation between 200 – 410 mi
                                            City – Cold Weather *                 275 mi
                                            Highway – Cold Weather *        200 mi
                                            Combined – Cold Weather *      235 mi
                                            City – Mild Weather *                 410 mi
                                            Highway – Mild Weather *        260 mi
                                            Combined – Mild Weather *     325 mi

And the 85x

Real Range Estimation between 195 – 400 mi
                                            City – Cold Weather *                265 mi
                                            Highway – Cold Weather *       195 mi
                                            Combined – Cold Weather *    230 mi
                                            City – Mild Weather *               400 mi
                                            Highway – Mild Weather *      250 mi
                                            Combined – Mild Weather *   315 mi

Indication of real-world range in several situations. Cold weather: ‘worst-case’ based on -10°C and use of heating. Mild weather: ‘best-case’ based on 23°C and no use of A/C. For ‘Highway’ figures a constant speed of 70 mph is assumed. The actual range will depend on speed, style of driving, weather and route conditions.

Both have improved performance and range in all conditions over the 80 equivalent.

At £1,599 the 85 Edition is a bargain compared to the Ioniq 5 and 6 let alone the other BEV SUVs.  However, the spec is limited although much improved on the old 80, so it depends entirely  whether the missing spec items are important to you or not.

@Kezo
                                            , if it’s more expensive, it’ll be the coupe, they’ve bunged everything together and said little to make it easier to understand, again.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.

Mark

Jojoe
                                            Participant

Which is the model with the rear wiper?

MFillingham
                                              Participant

Which is the model with the rear wiper?

Not the coupe. It’ll be the cheaper estate version.

Mark

Nathan

@kezo, £2499 will be Estate, £2699 will be Coupe.

kezo
                                                  Participant

At £1,599 the 85 Edition is a bargain compared to the Ioniq 5 and 6 let alone the other BEV SUVs.  However, the spec is limited although much improved on the old 80, so it depends entirely  whether the missing spec items are important to you or not.   @Kezo, if it’s more expensive, it’ll be the coupe, they’ve bunged everything together and said little to make it easier to understand, again. I’m Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional. I’ll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning. Mark

Thanks Mark, just confirmed on Skoda’s Motability proce guide.

Just gone the the proceedure building the Sportline Plus…

Advance Pack £2035

Canton sound system

HUD

Heated windscreen, front and rear seats

Crystal face.

Maxx Pack £3980

Area view (360) camera

Dynamic suspension

Electric front deats, with memory function

Electric lumbar support & massage function for drivers seat.

Park assist, trained parking in familar area’s

Heat Pump £1025

The biggy for me is the 360 camera and I guess mrs kezo will want heated rear seats, which requires both Adavanced and Maxx packages. Should I be moving to my first BEV, I would like the reassurance of a Heatpump. By my calculations that makes the Enyak Sportline Plus £9,000 car, thats without VAT added to the options.

Des

I’m really glad to see this back on and little if any ap hike for those that have been through the mill this month over it.

I have a question which is baffling. The estate version is cheaper than the coupe, are estates not usually more expensive to buy? Like autos are always dearer than manuals, I just thought that’s how it worked.

MFillingham
                                                      Participant

The VAT inclusive price are £2,150 Advance and £4,450 Maxx

So, you’ve got the Ioniq 5, which has all that plus more and loses only 1l of storage (between Frunk and boot) or the “6” which has the same spec as the 5 but with the heatpump for less or there’s the Enyaq plus the Advance pack for a similar price or the Maxx (£2,499 AP + £4,450 pack) for just under £7,000 which then brings in the EV6 to the mix.

Remember also that, should you get clobbered by some idiot, you will need to find all the pack money plus whatever AP Motability don’t give you back just to be where you were before the accident.  I’m not convinced that’s a good deal.

The upside of the Enyaq are that the range is better than Hyundai are getting out of their 77kWh battery in the 5 but less than the 6.  The Boot access is brilliant in the Enyaq and the 5 but not the 6, I love the car type styling of the Enyaq, it’s much less ‘out there’ than Hyundai’s version of driving an EV but that’s personal taste.

Size is similar between the 5 and Enyaq with the 6 still 20cm longer (the 6 really is huge).  You need a pack to get a similar spec, at which point you’re not too dissimilar in price.

The missing items I feel important are that the Enyaq doesn’t have Cooled front seats (wait for summer), heated rear seats Electric passenger seat (if you’re the only driver then the Mrs gets to do all the effort of seat adjustment but if you’re sharing the driving you’ll miss it) and HUD which arguably makes up for poor visibility on the Hyundais (if the steering wheel is in the wrong place) but does make navigating and checking speed much easier if you’re going somewhere unfamiliar.

Mark

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 921 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.