mercedes cla delivery times

This topic contains 130 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Asa may 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #103362 Reply

paul

is any one else being told there cars are being delayed  as ordered 1 nov for delivery 1st feb and heard nothing so chased them up three phonecalls later to be told its delayed and hopefully march

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #117958 Reply

Rav

hi all

I cancelled my order after waiting 6 months, after being told the car will be ready for October

So I approached bmw and they gave me the 2 gran coupe, was in stock m sport and ready for pick up this Thursday

Lovely car in the flesh

#118403 Reply

Gordon

That’s it, I cancelled my B class order from Stratstone Glasgow! They won’t answer my emails and I can’t speak to anyone by phone. I think their offers last year were a sprat to catch a mackerel. I’m going to report them to Mercedes head office for treating me so badly! Advice, don’t order a car through them.

#118410 Reply

rox
    Participant

Gordon this may interest you, Cannot say I’m surprised you cancelled. Whats a person to do..

NEW – Peter Vardy have eight dealerships across Scotland offering Motability deals from BMW, MINI and Vauxhall.

BMW – £500 Advance Payment contribution (or Motability Cashback) with new BMW Motability cars.

Mini – £250 Advance Payment contribution (or Motability Cashback) with new Mini Motability cars plus an overnight hotel stay.

Vauxhall – £50 in Shopping Vouchers with new Vauxhall Motability cars ordered at Peter Vardy Vauxhall.

This offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.

#118411 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Report them to Motability as well, only way anything will ever chance.

#118413 Reply

Gordon

Thanks Rox, I’m already looking at those as options. I was really disappointed but enough is enough. Vinalspin, thank you, Ive already reported them to motability, they actually had to cancel the order at their end as they couldn’t get hold of the dealer either. As of tomorrow I should be free to order something else, now I’m having to look all over again but there are a few options to explore, maybe not the best quarter to be looking.

#118425 Reply

Menorca Mike

Gordon as you know I was looking at the Toyota CHR design just £995 but my goodness that Honda Jazz Cross star looks good fab reviews high up to get into 64 mpg plus hybrid and magic seats for my rollator I’m sure it’s not in dealers yet ? Looks fab in metallic red love the digital display

#118444 Reply

Gordon

Hi Menorca Mike,

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was shortlisting some cars, the Prius + (outstanding value) the CHR and I have a test drive of the jazz booked for tomorrow morning so will let you know how that goes. Its not going to set the world alight with style but has most of the things Id want. I too would choose the red from what’s on offer. I was also looking at the MINI countryman and negotiated a great deal if I decided to go ahead, but its off the scheme this morning and I fear will come back with higher prices! Sadly my Toyota garage doesn’t have the prius + as a demonstrator and has no plans to do so, Ive tried going up to 120 miles away and none of the dealers have a demonstrator. I cancelled my mercedes order yesterday as I think the dealership was spinning me a line about their fantastic offer and they won’t answer my emails or phone calls.

#118446 Reply

Gordon

Mike, I meant to ask, did you test drive the CHR the other week?

#118448 Reply

Menorca Mike

Gordon I’ve not got to order till October time for next March pick up so haven’t had test drive yet are you test driving jazz cross star in morning or normal jazz ? Very well equipped visibility fantastic and nippy 0 to 60 in just over 9 seconds ! What’s puts me slightly of CHR is poor visibility at back

#118449 Reply

Menorca Mike

Please let me know if cross star in your showroom if so I will go to my nearest Honda dealer 15 miles away to see it can I just turn up or do I have to phone first ?

#118454 Reply

Gordon

Hi Mike, I think its the normal Jazz but it will give me an idea, he said that they are available in 10 days from ordering but I’m not sure about the crosstar, I’ll let you know how it goes. Yes thats a concern on the CHR, I did like the prius + in terms of space, especially with all the seats folded flat, the boot space was huge and they all go completely flat with no bumps or lips. I think its the style that puts me off slightly but I know thats not the be all and end all.

#118463 Reply

Menorca Mike

Well Gordon the Jazz hybrid is a bargain from £199 to £600 very well equipped    Looks fab its that or cross star for me in met red after seeing you tube videos be very interested what you think of it tomorrow

#118473 Reply

Smallcar
    Participant

Mike

Won’t you have to wait for December to order for March?

If so, a lot can happen price wise with two more pricing lists coming out, both good and bad.

I imagine both new versions of Jazz are being pushed to encourage younger buyers instead of the current appeal to older drivers.

#118478 Reply

Menorca Mike

Smallcar yes dealer would put order in December but would go earlier to dealer as not sure how many weeks to get car in with my chosen colour ? When are the next price updates ?

#118479 Reply

Smallcar
    Participant

Apologies only one more Motability Possible price change before you order, 1st Oct.

#118480 Reply

Menorca Mike

Cheers the Honda May be cheaper then but my dealer is Marshall’s which is big group so may get discount anyway ? Will take my rollator to see if goes behind driver seat with Honda magic seat lifted up ?

#118481 Reply

Smallcar
    Participant

I am sure it will fit there or upright in boot

#118483 Reply

Smallcar
    Participant

…..even though Cross Star boot getting on for 20% smaller than last model Jazz

#118484 Reply

Menorca Mike

I didn’t know that but like look of it 

#118485 Reply

Menorca Mike

#118486 Reply

Menorca Mike

#118487 Reply

Menorca Mike

#118488 Reply

Menorca Mike

Love the digital dash

#118489 Reply

Smallcar
    Participant

Yep it does look good, hope it is practical for your dissabilities. Looks aren’t everything – I should know!!!

#118490 Reply

Gordon

Guys, that looks great. Im thinking that might help me get in and out more easily than the regular model.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 130 total)
Reply To: mercedes cla delivery times

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: