Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,464 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Petrol-Head
      Participant

Hi guys

Just been having a friendy chat while charging as you do to a fellow motability customer who had the 85x estate with the 21 .

Looked great but he was complaning about the ride , so while I was charging and he had finished he took me.fro a shirt ride .

So pleased I didn’t get them was a crashing ride over the speed bumps and over potholes on the road we were on.

I returned the favour when we git back and he wanted to swap , I declined .

It was a better ride in my BMW with 40 profile tyres than the skoda with 21s .

He didn’t have any packs on it just the wheels .

Elliot
        Participant

Finally got a build slot for week 33.

Petrol-Head
          Participant

You are going to love it .

Just a really good car , better range than my teslas, much to my suprise.

Rich44
            Participant

Getting excited now hopefully should be ready dome time after the 26th as sales guy gets back from holiday then so hoping the car will be ready for collection around then.

First time I’ve really had a choice and first time I’ve had a high spec car too. Looking forward to some long trips away

Participant

Finally got a build slot for week 33.

Mines still sat at week 32 but still not officially confirmed as the build date!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Adrian_H
                Participant

ordered 25 Nov and just had build slot confirmed for week 31 (week beginning 29 July). 85 edition no extras. Dealer reckons that means I get it late Aug / early Sept.

Rich44
                  Participant

Blows my mind how random these waits seem to be with some waiting much longer than others. Skoda really need to get their act together

Petrol-Head
                    Participant

happydays
                      Participant
                        1. Hi, Testing all 4 cars Audi Etron,Vw id4,Bmw ix1. Went for the Skoda Enyaq coupe 85x sportsline plus in metallic white. £2099. I hope iv made the right choice! Order made on the 1st June. My 1st every mobility car.
                        Participant

Congratulations on joining the scheme and on choosing a great car! Based on the current delivery times and my own ongoing experience, you should get your car somewhere around next March/April 25.

On the plus side, it will be the MY25 Face-lift which looks pretty good!

Enjoy the wait!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Collie
                          Participant

This is what I thought too Solymar and I was hoping mine would be the new facelift when it eventually arrives but I’ve been keeping a close eye on the German Enyaq forum and it would appear that the my25 is visually the same as this year’s model. There is talk that the my25 will lose heated washer jets and aircare purification sensors.

Collie
                            Participant
                              Participant

That’s interesting! They are Quoting week 32 as the changeover week for the face-lift! Also, that the software will be version 5.0 as is with some VW ID variants!

We’ll have to see what we get, hopefully it won’t get pushed back any further!

Participant

https://youtu.be/K-OH-12buPM?feature=shared

Collie
                                  Participant

My dealer also told me the model year changes on week 32 but couldn’t specify what exactly that would mean yet. Either he doesn’t know or doesn’t want to say because I have been quoted week 32 for my build. It hasn’t moved since March. I’m not really fussy if it’s the new model or not but I am really hoping for 5.0.

Alxrsstr
                                    Participant

Does seems suspicious the number of people given build week 32 across multiple forums. It’s like they’re all being purposely delayed for the change over in that case.

happydays
                                      Participant

Hi,thanks for your reply. The  dealer did say you should get it within 6months,i placed the order on june 1st 2024. What do you mean I’ll get it in 2025? Is there a face lift model coming in 2025? What does that look like? I am new to mobility and have No idea how it works and waiting times are. Please help thanks.

Participant

Same here been quoted week 34 now.  Hopefully the edition will be carried over.

Participant

At the moment, Motability customers are having to wait over 6 months for the build of their car, then there is shipping & delivery plus prep, so about a 8 month wait.

I personally ordered on the 27th December 23 and am now Quoted week 32 for the build, but not officially confirmed. But, if it is built during week 32 then I expect to get the car at the end of September into October so, possibly a 10 month wait.

There is a Face-lift coming, minor alterations I believe. However, in 2025/6 there will be a totally new Enyaq with new body ect which will sit alongside the design portfolio of all the other Skoda cars which are being upgraded!

See the video link below:

https://youtu.be/UbuWSYDPfj8?feature=shared

bogzaf
                                            Participant

At the moment, Motability customers are having to wait over 6 months for the build of their car, then there is shipping & delivery plus prep, so about a 8 month wait. I personally ordered on the 27th December 23 and am now Quoted week 32 for the build, but not officially confirmed. But, if it is built during week 32 then I expect to get the car at the end of September into October so, possibly a 10 month wait. There is a Face-lift coming, minor alterations I believe. However, in 2025/6 there will be a totally new Enyaq with new body ect which will sit alongside the design portfolio of all the other Skoda cars which are being upgraded! See the video link below: https://youtu.be/UbuWSYDPfj8?feature=shared

when did you get last update? Mine white coupe ordered 31/1 should be build this week (from Monday 17th June) and las update form dealer (10days ago) confirmed that it will be build. I will email him probably around 20th June if car been already build

Collie
                                              Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I ordered 22nd March 2024. Was originally told week 32 and have checked with dealer 3 times, still week 32.</p>
                                                <p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m not holding my breath though because Skoda are all over the place with these, not just here in the UK but all over Europe. From what I’ve read on other forums there are still parts shortages that are holding up production for some cars.  I don’t think it’s just the APP550 motors supply issue anymore either because the whole production line was off night shift recently and was off a few days last week and considering this line is shared between Enyaq and Octavia, the issue must also be affecting Octavia production.</p>

Petrol-Head
                                                Participant

Petrol-Head
                                                  Participant

Hi guys just so you know what to expect real world

Had it 5 to 6 weeks now

I get stuck in trafic regularly and can be heavy footed when roads permit.

Had it to 105mph didn’t take long .

And in eco it will only do 80mph

You will love it what ever model you get.

Any idea how to turn traction control of ?

Collie
                                                    Participant

4.4 miles/kWh, that’s great even given the average speed.

I was thinking I would be happy if I got 3-3.5 mi/kWh. The closer it gets the more I’m looking forward to it.

Rich44
                                                      Participant

If I was super careful I could do 4.1 on my old mg zs but only during good weather but to get over 4 in a much bigger heavier car will be great I’m really looking forward to having my first ev with a serious range.

Been promising to take the wife to poet meirion for awhile it’ll be a good test.

My 30/12 order Sportline plus according to the dealer should be in Grimsby now or next few days I’ve been watching the ships lol, so just import, transport and pdi. He’s now on holiday until 27th so hopefully should have news around then with delivery date.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,464 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.