Will you take a booster jab?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #162753 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

It looks like the government will start administering booster jabs soon it is likely you will be given a different make to those given previously. We have a GP in the family who is suggesting the majority of older people in Scotland will be getting the Pfizer jab as they received the Astrazeneca previously.

How you feeling about a booster, I’ll be taking mine.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 12 replies - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #169016 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

In theory, yes, you do have to wait some 15 minutes before setting off. We got a wee sticker giving time to leave. Cheated. Waited 5 minutes and snuck out. No-0ne seems to care that much. If you were going to react perhaps it would only take a few minutes?

#169022 Reply
    joss

@PhaedraΒ  general rule of thumb is a 15 minuet wait after the jab. This is in case you have a reaction to the jab. After 15 mins and so long as you feel OK, your good to leave.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#169023 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

ThanksΒ  πŸ™‚

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy πŸ™‚

#169025 Reply
    Jojoe

We also got a sticker, sat there with two stickers on, one saying booster and the other with the time we could leave. Very impressed with the setup, masses of temporary cubicles set up in a sports hall.

#169030 Reply
    DougieB
    Participant

Got mine on Monday.

VW Tiguan R-Line Tech auto in nice shiny black. πŸ™‚

#169045 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

All done and still alive πŸ™‚

Got the Pfizer and another card with the date/time etc.

#169056 Reply
    joss

Glad to hear that Phaedra. So have you got the 3 stickers as well for the set lol

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#169069 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

I got the same grey/blue card I got with the first 2 jabs, that one they just wrote on, no stickers.Β  This one has a white sticker on it with the type, batch no. and date on it as well as the pharmacy details.

My arm is very, very sore, didn’t have any problems with the first 2 jabs (AZ).

#169070 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same here, Phaedra. Sore arm seems to improve after 24-36hrs. Had no soreness with the first two (AZ).

#169072 Reply
    brydo

We don’t get cards after vaccination here, well I didn’t and haven’t heard of anyone who has.

One thing I’ve had since getting the jab is a sore throat and a strange metallic taste in my mouth, not very pleasant.

#169356 Reply
    Mike Cooper

Pfizer booster received today,just like the 2 AZ jabs no aftereffects whatsoever.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

#169539 Reply
    Unclebob
    Participant

Had my Pfizer booster the other day, pleased to report I just had a sore arm for 48hrs ..now back to normal πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Viewing 12 replies - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
Reply To: Will you take a booster jab?
Your information: