Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 7 replies - 3,326 through 3,332 (of 3,332 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      joss

North Doncaster -3C bloody cold out there chaps. At least the Gritter has been out… I miss my garage.

Joss
        Current car: Peugeot 308 GT Premium 1.2 Pure tech Petrol.

Brydo
        Participant

First snowfall of the season guys five inches fell overnight although the wife says it’s closer to two inches ??

Phaedra
          Participant

Pretty much what Michael Fish would call “Pants!”

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Brydo
            Participant

Absolutely beautiful day here, sun in the sky, next to no wind and 9*C.

I’ve pulled a muscle in my calf but I think I will go a short stroll and see how it holds up.

Phaedra
              Participant

Sunny and 12c here in the North East 🙂

Unfortunately forecast for rain most of the next 10-12 days and I need to charge the car next weekend!.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Brydo
                Participant

Phaedra commentators curse the clouds have rolled in and we now have a drizzle of rain ?

Brydo
                  Participant

Sunny spells 10*C, dry but breezy.

It could be worse.

Viewing 7 replies - 3,326 through 3,332 (of 3,332 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.