Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

This topic contains 128 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Wigwam 10 hours, 52 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #89811 Reply

Brydo

Another fantastic day here not a cloud in the sky

#89821 Reply

Brydo

Melting in October……………. think I’ll put the heating off.

Solar panels are going crazy ?

#90363 Reply

brydo

Torrential rain last night and this morning, was considering building an ark lol. Its off now but the forecast is for more of the same. The question is do I take two brexiteers into the arc lol.

#90381 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

I thought there weren’t any in Scotland, Brydo. Beautiful day here – the sun shines on the righteous….

#90387 Reply

Brydo

Rightwingteous wigwam?

#90391 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

That doesn’t really work, does it?

#90394 Reply

Brydo

It works for me lol

#91199 Reply

Brydo

A beautiful day here in saint andrews fife. We don’t get many holidays abroad as Mrs Brydo is scared of flying……….. which is strange as she has her own broom ?? am here all week ?

#91209 Reply

joss
    Participant

Pish, nothing but pish all day long. However the sun now comes out for the briefest time. Sure I seen a silhouette of something cutting across the northern sky’s Brydo

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#91210 Reply

Brydo

It could be her joss she’s not with me lol.

#91301 Reply

Brydo

Another beautiful day here in fife, sun is shining the village is buzzing. Still find it amazing how everyone say hello to each other, even total strangers.

#91305 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

I’ve considered why that is down here, Brydo. In some areas people say nothing as they pass, often even avoiding eye contact.  In others they are happy to engage in chat with total strangers.  And the answer must be that – they are happy.  Or at least satisfied with their lot.

#91307 Reply

Brydo

Sounds reasonable wigwam, now off for a two mile walk.?️‍♂️

#91308 Reply

Mike

I like to say hello to lovely people where ever I go a smile makes my day wether out shopping or sitting on a bench watching the world go by

#91309 Reply

Brydo

Stalker alert, stalker alert lol

#91310 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Very poor weather, off to our local coffee establishment.

#91311 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

3.2km!

#91315 Reply

POPS

3.2km!

Remainer …. Lol!

#91316 Reply

Mike

People talk more I find on the coast

#91317 Reply

Brydo

#91318 Reply

Brydo

Just back and time for an empire but biscuit, all that good work gone to waste ?

#91320 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Looks like a great walking day there Brydo. Dull and grey in Bournemouth where few people say hello, Mike.

#91321 Reply

Brydo

Wigwam I am considering moving up this way. I had a chat with the wife and she is not ruling it out completely but she has some concerns. She is a lot better here, don’t know what it is about the place but something just works.

Maybe we should come up at various times during the coming year and stay for a few weeks each time to get a feel for the place at different times.

There are lots of older people here so the climate must help being right on the sea. I actually feel young with all these old codgers about lol.

#91324 Reply

Mike

Wigwam you are so lucky I adore sandbanks

#91327 Reply

Mike

Have you got a spare room or shed for me to stay in lol

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 128 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: