Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

This topic contains 115 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Philjb 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110414 Reply

JS

with Q2 upon us Motability has announced they will be producing their pricing as usual on the 1st April, although you can’t order until the government restrictions are relaxed.

with the current  economic climate we could see some changes, hopefully even some new additions filtering on the scheme. With Q2 starting next week I know  any advance changes may not make a difference at present but the thread is for reference and pricing for when we can use the information.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #110792 Reply

Matthew Daniel

I’m just pleased that it doesn’t say “Any person with underlying health conditions will not be able to order a new car. However we will allow to keep hold of your present car until after your funeral. Thanks for being a loyal Motability customer.”

#110799 Reply

JS
    #110802 Reply

jamesg

Matthew Daniel.  as  someone  with  extremely  vulnerable health  conditions!  I find  your  post  amusing  not  often  do i laugh ,  but i have a dark  sense  of  humour  .  So  what  you are saying  is that the  named  driver  can  drive  your   BLACK   XC  40  to  your  funeral  unless  they  are  self -isolating  lol .  Keep  safe.

#110809 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Nice to see we still have a sense of humour in all this, and a rather dark one at that.

Thankfully Motability didn’t have a similar humour and added Jag’s, Land Rover’s, Ferrari’s etc but not allowed any orders.  🤣😂

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#110823 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

Look on the bright side with no price researching taken place today we can get back watching the doomsday TV channels.

Going to sit and wait now for the next 45 minutes for the announcement at 12 PM that Corona has been one big April Fools joke.😁

#110825 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I’ll stick some old price lists up in a minute for us all to have a good laugh at. I’ve got some pre price cap ones that are a right eye opener. Just be a minute. Posting them here https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/topic/old-motability-pricelists/

#110853 Reply

Jamie Trangmar

According to the motability website”You have been redirected to this page as the information you are looking for is currently not available. Due to the Government announcements regarding COVID-19 most dealership showrooms are now closed meaning they are unable to accept any orders, manage handovers or handle any car or product returns.

As we are unable to accept any orders, the latest prices for the Motability Scheme will not be launched as usual on 1 April 2020. We are monitoring the situation and will advise when this changes.”

#110937 Reply

Richard

I was looking thru the database via motaclarity website & although all cars now say TBC on advance payment this is the Q2 list as the VW Sharan is only available in SE NAV trim as 1.4 or 2.0 & the Seat Alhambra has been removed entirely.

So prices might be missing but you can figure out if the car you want is still available there’s an Alfa available again

Also Vauxhall have published their Q2 prices on their website, others haven’t but Vauxhall have

#110939 Reply

TC

https://www.snows.co.uk/volvo/motability-offers/xc40/

Hi all long time lurker but just noticed this whilst browsing the Volvo XC40

Snows Volvo have published Q2 prices  it seems like the metallic paint is now free again although the prices have increased to reflect this

obviously I know it’s purely academic at the moment as you can’t order anyway but thought it might be of interest to somebody

keep safe everyone

#110958 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Vauxhall Q2 Price List:

E-Corsa reduced by £1000 or so.

https://www.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Vauxhall-Q2-2020.pdf

#110960 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

As TC mentioned Q2 Prices for XC40:

#110962 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Can’t see a Seat list yet ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#110964 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Good to see free metallic paint is back.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#110972 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

This puts it back on our list, it is a fine car, by all accounts, and we love our xc60. A couple of quarters to go, could we yet see the hybrid?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#110975 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Free metallic paint back? haven’t they just raised all the prices to cover the cost of the paint? how is that free?

#110981 Reply

Brydo

Can’t speak for all of the above prices but the one I am interested in is the same price as Q1 but now with “free metallic paint”.

#110984 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Well that’s good news, what’s the betting on once the list opens up for orders again lots will be removed from the list for a short period (and not just Volvo) and then come back on with a hefty rise in AP!

#110987 Reply

NewYork1
    Participant

I still don’t understand how Volvo could charge for the paint when motability clearly state matalic paint is free to us.

I imagine they pick up the bill for the paint or its factored into there deals with manufacturers.

Were dealers just trying a fast one to get paid for paint twice?

Current car VW Touran 1.4tsi SEL in Caribbean blue with storm grey interior.

#110988 Reply

Brydo

@vinalspin we’re all doomed the mist is over the water we’re doomed lol

#110989 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Is that a Stephen King reference there I see?

#110990 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Little question going around my head.

If you have already placed an order your next Motability car (I have already received the Motability paperwork) however, if the dealership stay closed possibly for 6 or so months and the manufacture bring out a upgraded or replacement model (for instance Mitsubishi are bring out the new Outlander in a few months), (a) would your order still be valid, (b) would you receive the upgraded or replacement model, (c) would you pay the same AP as per order?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#111014 Reply

rox
    Participant

Little question going around my head. If you have already placed an order your next Motability car (I have already received the Motability paperwork) however, if the dealership stay closed possibly for 6 or so months and the manufacture bring out a upgraded or replacement model (for instance Mitsubishi are bring out the new Outlander in a few months), (a) would your order still be valid, (b) would you receive the , (c) would you pay the same AP as per order?

Did you not get a text from motability, I did, as i’m due to to exchange soon on 15th your order will still be valid at q1 prices, so if was upgraded or a replacement model arrives. you’ll have to cancel and re-order at the new price and dealers are open… whenever that is.. No one really knows.. I think maybe showroms will be closed for 3 months at least.. The industry seems to think so..

#111035 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Cheers for that Rox had paperwork from Motability but no text.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#111054 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

@oscarmax I personally would cancel and reorder if a new version had been released or due to be as I can see it taking a long time for any orders to come through once it all starts again, if you have to wait then at least waiting for the new version would make up for the delay a bit.

#111056 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes no one wants the old model

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 115 total)
Reply To: Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: