Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

This topic contains 263 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Stav 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110414 Reply

JS

with Q2 upon us Motability has announced they will be producing their pricing as usual on the 1st April, although you can’t order until the government restrictions are relaxed.

with the current  economic climate we could see some changes, hopefully even some new additions filtering on the scheme. With Q2 starting next week I know  any advance changes may not make a difference at present but the thread is for reference and pricing for when we can use the information.

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #114501 Reply

jamesg

Georgie  hi  rox i think was trying  to tell  you   the  two  T- ROC, that  she  posted  are  still  on  the  scheme.

#114507 Reply

Mike

Full Seat list now on Seat U.K. official website up till June 30th new Leon is on FR auto hybrid £999 I’m so happy

#114508 Reply

Mike

Seat Ateca fab prices as well

#114528 Reply

Geldof Bob

That really is a fantastic price for the new Leon. Well done Motability and Seat!!

#114531 Reply

Footloose

Seat Ateca 2.0 tdi 4×4 fully loaded and a great price!Now that’s tempting?👍

#114532 Reply

Scott

There is a new facelift model coming out that’s maybe why same as with the tiguan sometime this or next year cant remember correctly .

#114538 Reply

Georgie

Ah yes!  Thanks, Rox and Jamesg.  I had forgotten they were Automatics.  I thought there was at least one 2.0 Manual petrol model, but there isn’t.

I must stop myself from posting when I’m on the whacky pills.  The Mazda CX-30 isn’t an SUV, either.

I think I need a nap. 🙂

#114578 Reply

OscarOne

Well, after the long wait I have to say i feel so deflated.

I’m one of the extensions so have been holding out for the Q2 list, to say I am disappointed is an understatement.

Prices, once again too high. Very selective range, etc.
    So, waiting out for Q3 in the hope of some super discounts.

#114583 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant
    #114597 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Good spot Julie. Thanks for posting. 👍👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#114603 Reply

Peter

@Gordon

Sorry, I’ve just seen your query.  Yes, I had a good test drive from Croxdale near Durham.  Christopher Andrews there was a revelation.  Kept me fully informed, sorted the reduced AP when it came down from £2749 to £2599 and did a really good, thorough hand over.  The best customer service I have ever received.

I can highly recommend the DS3 Crossback.  My first EV so no idea how it compares to the Leaf.  It’s a very quiet, smooth, cosseting and relaxing car to drive.  If you wanted something to fling around corners this isn’t it.  Spirited driving reveals the additional battery weight in the floor which can make the car wallow a bit but never excessively.  That’s not my driving style so not an issue for me.  Pre-heating in the colder months is fabulous.  Lots of safety kit as standard and a free wallbox charger fitted.

Happy to answer any queries you might have.  Happy hunting!

Peter.

#114636 Reply

Vinnie
    Participant

Hi Peter, would be interested in what the distance is on a charge please? We go to London quite a few times and it’s 270 miles each way, it’s the charging that bothers us, how many times we would have to on the journey and the length of time to charge, thanks.

#114644 Reply

Gordon

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for the information. I’ve had my Leaf for 3 and a half years now and absolutely love it. Like you were saying, if you are looking for a sports type car then it’s not for you but it’s got the get up and go when you need it. I had decided to take a break from electric as living in the north east of Scotland, car charging points are few and far between and then in the tourist season, it’s an issue queuing to use one.

now I’m looking at going back to electric as the range has improved dramatically since my Leaf which is a 30KW and a real world range of around 100 miles. I just isn’t enough for a round trip to aberdeen. Now I’m thinking DS, 208, Corsa, they are all fairly similar ranges.

my nearest DS dealership is about 120 miles away so it will be a trek but I want to get the choice right and I’m so used to charging up for free in Scotland at the moment.

#114656 Reply

Matthew

Was wondering why there are no t4 or b4 Volvo XC40 on the main mobility price list just t3 and d3 or d4 ,yet you look on independent Volvo garages they do the t4 Any ideas ?

#114657 Reply

Matthew

Actually no d4 on mobility list just noticed

#114668 Reply

Peter

@vinnie

I would say around 150 miles in cold frosty March.  Lately, with the warmer weather I would estimate a little over 200 in mainly urban driving.  Motorway driving will reduce that though as you won’t get any regenerative braking assistance.  Maybe around 170 to 180.  Charging wise, the DS3 accepts 100kW fast charging, if you can find it.  50kW probably more available.  That should give you a nearly empty to 80% charge in around 40 to 45 mins.

#114669 Reply

Peter

@Gordon

As you probably know, the DS, 208 and Corsa are all built on the same platform with the same battery system. The 2008 is the second smallish SUV to join the DS3.

I chose the DS3 because of its relatively high seating position and ease of access/exit because of that.  Looks wise, I think the 208 has it though I do like the Corsa too.  All of the reviews seem to agree that the DS3 has the edge on things like ambience, noise, comfort and ride quality.  I’m really happy with my choice.  No regrets whatsoever :-).

#114677 Reply

Mike Cooper
    #114678 Reply

Vinnie
    Participant

Thanks Peter, much appreciated.

#114681 Reply

Mike Cooper

New golf mark 8 from £199 ap.Decent prices for this new model.

#114706 Reply

Gordon

Hi Peter,

thank you so much for that. That’s settled, as soon as dealerships are open again in Scotland I’m going to go and take a look at the DS3 electric, it’s always great to hear from someone who actually has one. I like the leaf but the one on offer isn’t much better than the one I’ve got and it’s the actual range that’s important to me. I need ideally 150 miles of actual travel and the leaf won’t achieve that.

#114710 Reply

Peter

@Gordon

Totally agree.  You can read all of the reviews you want but it’s better to hear from someone who has one.  I have just over 2000 miles on mine now.

Good luck with your search.  Let me know how you get on :-).

Peter.

#114714 Reply

Jeff Schofield

Regarding the DS3, in the worst driving conditions ie cold, windy, rain, 65-70mph  and all motorway, you’ll be looking at about 120 miles. Assume you’d keep 20 miles as a buffer you’ll be at 100 miles. BUT that’s the worst, in summer on A and B roads you could get 200+.

#114768 Reply

Jim

Anyone know why the Hyundai i30 is not on the scheme?

#114791 Reply

Gordon

Hi Peter,

I will let you know how things go. It’s always a good sign when I start looking at colours etc 😀

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 263 total)
Reply To: Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: