Quarter 2 Pricing & Information

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110414 Reply
    JS

with Q2 upon us Motability has announced they will be producing their pricing as usual on the 1st April, although you can’t order until the government restrictions are relaxed.

with the current  economic climate we could see some changes, hopefully even some new additions filtering on the scheme. With Q2 starting next week I know  any advance changes may not make a difference at present but the thread is for reference and pricing for when we can use the information.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #110417 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Will cars still come on one day, and off the next, even though we can’t order them lol

Maybe all the high end models will be put on the list, then taken off the day before we can start to order.

That WOULD be evil haha.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#110421 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I have heard from a reliable source the Tesla is coming on Q2 with zero AP

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#110423 Reply
    Carl

Oscarmax….where did you get the information on the telsa from??

Pray it comes onnthe scheme as I’ll be first on the list!!

#110424 Reply
    martino

stop building our hopes

#110425 Reply
    72 dudes

Aww c’mon Oscarmax, it’s not April 1st just yet, and Carl believed you

#110427 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

No its is definitely true, I would not lie, plus it come with a free charger and 10,000 mile, honest.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#110429 Reply
    Flushbsr

Good afternoon all, so I have a family member who works for Tesla and their is no truth in Tesla arriving on the scheme.  It would be extremely useful to most members but the overall cost of the vehicle and the expense around the charging and after cost would be way over the price cap Motability have imposed.

#110442 Reply
    Mike

Oscarmax ????

#110454 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

No its is definitely true, I would not lie, plus it come with a free charger and 10,000 mile, honest.

Really, I’ll have 3 then.

Tesla aren’t going to be on the scheme for a long, long time! 😂😂😂

#110459 Reply
    Carl

I’m praying for it to happen ..

When I went to the telsa showroom early March, i was told there was no chance telsa would come onto the scheme.   I hope they are wrong and oscar max is right!!🙏

#110465 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Honestly Carl, the Tesla is not coming onto the scheme and probably never is.

#110470 Reply
    Mike

Does oscarmax think it’s funny ?

#110474 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Oscarmax ????

I know I a baddie, the Q2 the start of April will only be window shopping, you can look, but cant have.

#110479 Reply
    martino

what about other electrics

#110483 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Our Ford Kuga service was due to be serviced last Friday, Bristol Street Ford has provisionally  rescheduled the service for the 4th April ?

#110484 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

It wouldn’t surprise me if loads of vehicles have a huge drop in AP for the Q2 list plus a load of additions of stuff not normally on the scheme, all while nobody can actually place an order.

Once this virus problem starts to ease and hopefully by Q3 they will all disappear and the new stuff will not come back on, the vehicles that had reductions in AP will go for a short time and then come back on with massively inflated Advance Payments and very very long build times.

I fear will will be last on the list when it comes to the manufacturers getting back up to speed and fulfilling orders, 3rd class citizen status all over again.

#110488 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

It wouldn’t surprise me if loads of vehicles have a huge drop in AP for the Q2 list plus a load of additions of stuff not normally on the scheme, all while nobody can actually place an order. Once this virus problem starts to ease and hopefully by Q3 they will all disappear and the new stuff will not come back on, the vehicles that had reductions in AP will go for a short time and then come back on with massively inflated Advance Payments and very very long build times. I fear will will be last on the list when it comes to the manufacturers getting back up to speed and fulfilling orders, 3rd class citizen status all over again.

I would imagine there will be a massive problem with logistic and the supply chain and as you rightly point out very long build times.

#110490 Reply
    NewYork1
    Participant

I’ve got to be optimistic and say Q2 should look very similar to Q1 price wise there won’t have been any time to go slashing APs. There’s no incentive to sell cars when factories and dealers are shut.

Once this is over as our cars are paid through our sacrifice in mobility benefit we could be the minority in a position to be getting new cars. As this will hit people financial hard and will take longer before there ready for that next big purchase.

Current car VW Touran SEL

#110493 Reply
    Carl

I will holding on to my allowance until a great deal comes onto the scheme or a huge dealer discount on the AP – then I’ll pounce!!

Cant see Q2 pricing being much different as car production has stopped, but with the glut of unsold 20 plate vehicles probably languishing in their warehouses, I’m sure there will be large individual deals to shift these vehicles!!

#110495 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I’m praying for it to happen .. When I went to the telsa showroom early March, i was told there was no chance telsa would come onto the scheme. I hope they are wrong and oscar max is right!!🙏

Here we are Carl one Tesla

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Radio-Flyer-Tesla-Model-S-Ride-on-Electric-Car-for-kids-Metallic-Blue-BNIB/254529314666?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

#110528 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I will be shocked if AP’s are slashed with all these car factories being closed for possibly months. Demand will outstrip supply and deals will be hard to come by.

#110530 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Elliot you need to remember lots of people will be out of work or have got by on 80% of their previous salary. The self employed are getting nothing till June.

I can’t imagine a new car will be top of the priority list and that’s where motability come in with tens of thousands of people ready to order.

We will get deals I am confident.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#110531 Reply
    Mike

Well said Brydo

#110537 Reply
    joe

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I’m due to order Q4 but I think Q1 2021 may prove to be a big turn around too. That’s when Motability tend to change policy, will it be manufacturers/dealer driven or will we already be faced with a cut in benefits ? Everyone tends to attack Motability first when it comes to cutbacks on benefits.

There must be a stock pile of vehicles around europe waiting to be delivered. Motability is an easy option for dealers to start moving stock. However the shut down in the manufacturing plants will surely cause huge delays in the future. We’ve all heard of salesman pushing/replacing motability orders over paying customers.

#110544 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Brydo, Motability will be at the bottom of the list. Yes private individuals will put a new car at the bottom of their list, but company leased cars will be renewed just as they usually are. It will take the manufacturers many months to get back up to speed and I can’t see them slashing prices.

The one thing we may see is the dealers being more keen than usual to do a deal.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 263 total)
Reply To: Quarter 2 Pricing & Information
Your information: