Kia Sportage GTS HEV 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Update from dealership ,he said my25 sportage going into production a month early ,his words ,and said he should get some dates through soon. Just passing on to those with sportage on order.

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 296 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Yes im assured by my dealer car is sportage fhev awd gts.  As i say delay ,no worrys

Participant

@mickyarmy – Argh, maybe we could be in the same delay boat? or at least our sportages could be on the same boat?

Either way they will be worth the wait when they get here, having done a good comparison within my budget and the new VW Tig coming on the scheme having a look at cost vs spec I am very glad I ordered a Sportage! didn’t have much luck with my Tig it had to go back and reverting back to a manual, well someone on here did say you’ll regret it! and i’ll admit they were right and they did ‘tell me so!’ going back to an AUTO can’t come quick enough!

As always Micky keep us updated!

Participant

Will do ,i know my vin number ,not used to decodeing vins , & its too early to put registration number in google  ,nothung comes up ,BUT i know know 10th charater of vin is manufacture date mine is. S.   I think P, was 2023.  No manufacture year 2024 , my 10th chacter is S ,so i think thats 2025 ??? Am i right ???.

Not sure if, where Q, comes into it.

They did not use O, so maybe not use Q, so what anyway i wont lose sleep over it lol.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 5 hours ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
            kezo
            Participant

I don’t know if this will work in europe

https://owners.kia.com/us/en/welcome.html?page=add-by-vin

bigmac7288
              Participant

Ordered 13th march

bigmac7288
                Participant

ordered 13th March under 16 weeks delivery brilliant car

bigmac7288
                  Participant

Will do ,i know my vin number ,not used to decodeing vins , & its too early to put registration number in google ,nothung comes up ,BUT i know know 10th charater of vin is manufacture date mine is. S. I think P, was 2023. No manufacture year 2024 , my 10th chacter is S ,so i think thats 2025 ??? Am i right ???. Not sure if, where Q, comes into it. They did not use O, so maybe not use Q, so what anyway i wont lose sleep over it lol.

my VIN 10th character is S aswell

Participant

I think S is 2025 model , but kia have confuseing system as we all know.

Robert88
                      Participant

My 10th character is R does that not mean manufacture year 2024.

Participant

Well probably does yes, yes must be R 2024. S 2025 ??

Robert88
                          Participant

The only differences in the 2023 model and 2024 where the spec as I got a few things extra than when ordering as on the Gt-line I got front seats and heated steering wheel I was not expecting.

Participant

Ahh thats good

bigmac7288
                              Participant

Ahh thats good

are you worried you will not receive the correct car???

Participant

Well i had such ripoff time with mercedes ,awfull company ,that im cautious ,but  i think with  my checking im  getting car ive ordered.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 4 hours ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                                  Participant

Soon

bigmac7288
                                    Participant

You can now forget about Mercedes, also u said ur dealer is good so just wait and check the car before u enter ur PIN, AWD u can go through the settings and they will take u through the hybrid with you so no need to worry about receiving the wrong car will be obvious if its a MHEV

Participant

See ive had several new cars ,new ,im awarded pip now ,but my personal experiance with dealerships has not always been fair ,proper , enough said ,so im cautious when expecting new car ,kia has been good .

Participant

But yes agree with you , keep well.

Participant

Hi i will post some pics of new sportage for those that wish to see ,soon.

kezo
                                            Participant

I see no reason why not.

Participant

@mickyarmy – just had a look on Carwow and kia online, their now showing the engines being 207ps rather than the 212ps.

I wonder what we will get?

kezo
                                                Participant

@mickyarmy – just had a look on Carwow and kia online, their now showing the engines being 207ps rather than the 212ps. I wonder what we will get?

I think there is a mistake somewhere, as they share the same hybid engine with the Tucson 215ps (212bhp)

Participant

Thankyou caruro & kezo bless,, reason i edit is forum keeps adding symbols ,? Even though i wait before posting ??.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 8 hours ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                                                    Participant

Well here it is mickys long awaited sportage, some images.

Participant

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 296 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.