Kia Sportage GTS HEV 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Update from dealership ,he said my25 sportage going into production a month early ,his words ,and said he should get some dates through soon. Just passing on to those with sportage on order.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 296 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Email from kia customer services , very polite ,their words , Dear micky We always try to achieve given delivery date ,but kia are still experianceing automotive semi conducted shortages which are effecting building cars , however that does not mean your given delivery estimate june July 2024 ,given by your dealership will not be achieved .

Just passing on ,to those interested in kia  sportage.

Participant

zubz311
          Participant

I chased my dealer after your post. The car has arrived in UK port, will be with dealer next week and collection end of next week hopefully. Thanks for your info

Participant

Zubs311. Ahh glad I passed on what I know may help those waiting in some way ,pleased for you ,what model colour did you order.

zubz311
              Participant

I ordered the 1.6 HEV GT Line S in I think its like a pastel blue colour. Sorry i have forgotten the actual colour. Hopefully fuel efficiency savings come through

NewYork1
                Participant

@zubz311, when did you order your Sportage?

Makes you wonder, if you had not of chased it up, would they have bothered to tell you it’s ready for collection.

Current Car
                  KIA Sportage GT Line Mhev
                  Previous Cars
                  Peugeot 5008 Allure Premium
                  VW Touran SEL
                  Citreon C4 Picasso

zubz311
                  Participant

I ordered End of Jan 24 so surprised at the delay for some people.

Tbh the automatic car status update for Kia didnt work either.

Participant

Yes I think its called flame blue. So you ordered jan, see all points to uk sportage stock arriveing june /July 2024 ,and those been waiting longest will have their sportages processed first ,great im so pleased for you zubz311 , I’ve heard alot people say kia my order updates don’t happen, but should from dealership. I wish uk had opportunity to have long wheel base version  and interior seat colours usa market get,  and 2.0 engine, 8 speed transmission ,only 6″ longer BUT looks longer,think  its  ,trim on rear window.

NewYork1
                      Participant

I ordered 10th January and am still patiently waiting. I will be chasing up my dealer tomorrow for a progress report. Kia car status didn’t work for me either.

Current Car
                        Previous Cars
                        VW Touran SEL
                        Citreon C4 Picasso

Participant

Good luck newyork1.

This is usa version dawney red

Participant

My previouse cars ,volvo v70 black cream leather walnut dash  beutifull. Volvo v60, too small. Volvo v70 FACELIFT crap car ,ruined by volvo.

Ford modeo. eastate ST fantastic car . Mercedes shooting break 180 covid issue car ,nice but problems. Sportage gts hev  I hope.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                            NewYork1
                            Participant

I actually prefer the look of the European model. I think it’s less generic than the USA/Aus/Korea spec with the additional third window after the C pillar.

Current Car
                              Previous Cars
                              VW Touran SEL
                              Citreon C4 Picasso

Participant

Yes I see your point

Quadz
                                Participant

I chased my dealer after your post. The car has arrived in UK port, will be with dealer next week and collection end of next week hopefully. Thanks for your info

Hi Pal,

When did you order your car ??

Asking because if you’re getting yours next week fingers crossed I’ll be soon.

Ordered mine 8th January

Participant

If you changed choice of colour recently will that delay it ?? ,hope not. Or was it someone else changed choice of colour ?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                                    zubz311
                                    Participant

I ordered 25th Jan, not sure how I got it earlier than u lol

NewYork1
                                      Participant

I spoke with my dealer about my order and this was the response.

We are still waiting for an exact delivery date but we are expecting it to arrive in June. The factory are in the process of building the GT Lines now and have already shipped a batch of red and black so hopefully we won’t be waiting much longer for the blue ones.
                                        I’ll let you know as soon as we have an exact delivery date for you.

Current Car
                                        Previous Cars
                                        VW Touran SEL
                                        Citreon C4 Picasso

Participant

Welldone newyork1, all this info that we put on forum will be of interest to all those waiting sportage. Bless

NewYork1
                                          Participant

Hi all, my dealer has just emailed me this morning to say my car has gone into production today (she sent me the full production shipping schedule) and will be with my dealer roughly four weeks later for collection shortly after. So mid June collection, very excited now.

Current Car
                                            Previous Cars
                                            VW Touran SEL
                                            Citreon C4 Picasso

Markymate
                                            Participant

That’s good news @NewYork1.  It seems that a few January orders are coming through now, although the KIA MyOrder messaging doesn’t appear to be working, as cars are turning up at dealerships without any notifications.  Sadly no news on mine yet, it seems that the green with the black roof is quite a popular colour LOL!!!

Enjoy the Sportage when it arrives

NewYork1
                                              Participant

@Markymate quite envious of the green, couldn’t get green myself as mine is just a GT Line Mhev manual. It was all I needed and it was a bargin at £695. It’s £1k more this quarter.

Current Car
                                                Previous Cars
                                                VW Touran SEL
                                                Citreon C4 Picasso

Participant

Yes we all have our favourite exteria colours ,mine is inferer red with black GTS line interior , don’t do black roof, with,the  red now.

Participant

Markymate
                                                    Participant

@Markymate quite envious of the green, couldn’t get green myself as mine is just a GT Line Mhev manual. It was all I needed and it was a bargin at £695. It’s £1k more this quarter.

It certainly wasn’t our first choice, or third for that matter. But when we went to arrange the test drive the GT-Line S hybrid was in the showroom in experience green with the black roof, now i know how the lighting is done in showrooms, but wow, even my wife who dislikes the colour green was taken aback. No argument after that!!

We originally went for the GT-Line, but decided to push our savings a bit further.  Both cars a pretty well speced, I’m sure we’ll both enjoy them when they arrive.

Participant

Further update from dealership today he said  ,sportages moveing quickly now ,my order was  march 6th ,so he expects some good news in next 2/4 weeks.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 296 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.