Kia Sportage GTS HEV 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Update from dealership ,he said my25 sportage going into production a month early ,his words ,and said he should get some dates through soon. Just passing on to those with sportage on order.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 296 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Markymate
      Participant

So you’ve got only roughly 28 to 34 days till you’ll be picking up. Not long now, that’s pretty quick for a March order.  Looks like I’ll be picking up June the 3rd.

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thankyou markymate ,maybe ,as I said kia sent email that car is in production queue. Hope you get yours teal soon.</p>

Participant

Ahh june 3rd ,great markymate .

Bluey0121_Z
            Participant

I have been waiting for the KIA Sportage MY25 since since mid January apparently it was pushed back too June because they wanted all motability costumers to have the latest spec.

Anyway I had a call this morning saying baring any last minute hitches my Kia Sportage 1.6 GT S Phev AWD will be here on the 10th June.

Can’t wait to Drive it.

Markymate
              Participant

I have been waiting for the KIA Sportage MY25 since since mid January apparently it was pushed back too June because they wanted all motability costumers to have the latest spec. Anyway I had a call this morning saying baring any last minute hitches my Kia Sportage 1.6 GT S Phev AWD will be here on the 10th June. Can’t wait to Drive it.

Ordered the 12th of January and waiting on confirmation for pick up on Monday.  Not to many sleeps now!!

kezo
                Participant

Thats good news both 🙂

Andyst69
                  Participant

Ordered kia Sportage hybrid GT line beginning of dec 23 was told yesterday it’s going into production I’m seemingly getting my 25 does anyone know if there is anything different spec wise to current model , anything extra, apart from visually.

Metro96
                    Participant

Got the phone call on Sunday from our dealer.
                      we collect our GT line S PHEV on Friday 👍🏻

Participant

No changes other than projector headlights ,rear passenger air bags all models ,that’s my25 , facelift expected nov 25

Participant

There was no 2024 sportage ,orders now are 2025 models ,with nothing changed except as I said above , it is thought sportage will be facelifted nov 2025 ,BUT that’s only thought.

Participant

Glad all seem to be getting sportages ,my car is in production queue

kezo
                            Participant

The 2025 Tucson has just had a mid life refresh, which has seen some big changes, so ordered one. Expect the Sportage to have similar next year!

Participant

Yes kezo but I’ve heard people choosing sportage over tucsan facelift , tucsan must be better with refresh, what’s waiting for tucsan

kezo
                                Participant

Yes kezo but I’ve heard people choosing sportage over tucsan facelift , tucsan must be better with refresh, what’s waiting for tucsan

Ordered N Line S PHEV last week, could have collected next week but, wanted darker grey so collecting end of June as they are stock at the docks.

Markymate
                                  Participant

Back from the dealers, car arrived this morning, everything in order so stumped up the AP and pick up on Monday, 3pm.

Only five more sleeps till the mean green lean hybrid machine is here!!

Participant

Welldone markymate pleased for you,

Participant

ACOUSTIC GLASS I’ve tried to find out if kia sportage gts FHEV has ACCOUSTIC GLASS ,I found 30th anniversary sportage has it .

But I can’t see it mentioned anywhere else ??. Does kia sportage have acoustic glass front side ????  Anyone know.

bigmac7288
                                        Participant

ACOUSTIC GLASS I’ve tried to find out if kia sportage gts FHEV has ACCOUSTIC GLASS ,I found 30th anniversary sportage has it . But I can’t see it mentioned anywhere else ??. Does kia sportage have acoustic glass front side ???? Anyone know.

a quick search on google brings up a article prob the one you read and its only released in Korea

Participant

Umm thnks

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Jim
                                              Participant

That’s not a GTLine S, it’s a GTLine.

Jim
                                                Participant

GTLine S, has a sunroof – that one has a body coloured strip above the windscreen, therefore no Panoramic Sunroof.

Robert88
                                                  Participant

It’s not a Gt line different wheels.

Jim
                                                    Participant

No they are GTLine/GTLine S wheels if you have the HEV, 19″ wheels on the PHEV and MHEV.

NewYork1
                                                      Participant

I got the phone call from my dealer this morning, my Sportage GT Line Mhev manual in blue flame is ready for collection on Tuesday. I ordered on the 19th January.

Current Car
                                                        KIA Sportage GT Line Mhev
                                                        Previous Cars
                                                        Peugeot 5008 Allure Premium
                                                        VW Touran SEL
                                                        Citreon C4 Picasso

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 296 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.