Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

This topic contains 482 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Georgie 3 hours, 31 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107572 Reply

joss
    Participant

Mobility canoes! It’s the future.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#107723 Reply

Brydo

Great day today sunny and cool, off for a walk

#108632 Reply

Tharg

Today, bright, sunny, cheerful. Yesterday, wet, wetter, wettest. Garden actually 3″ awash. dog refused to even look outside, let alone go out for a pee. Eventually persuaded with use of lead, much dragging and umbrella. Umbrella?! Really, this is supposed to be a big ‘ard Staffie Bull Terrier; Staffie Wuss Terrier more like!

#109890 Reply

Brydo

Beautiful day here, had to get out so away a walk. 2 metres from everyone, to be fair there are not many out and about.

#109891 Reply

POPS

Sunny and very pleasant  here in beautiful Worcestershire. My son and his girlfriend are actually laid out on the patio as it’s in full sun and sheltered from the cold breeze. I’m looking out of the window across rooftops to the green fields beyond, doing my best to self isolate. Stay safe everyone.

#109893 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

They’re all in sunny Bournemouth, Brydo. All along the seafront…

#109898 Reply

brydo

How’s this virus ever going to be done with if people don’t follow advice.

#109900 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Brydo I didn’t know pubs were still open in Scotland ? Nicola has told them to close

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#109901 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Bournemouth today:

#109904 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Oh dear silly devils

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#109905 Reply

brydo

Who took the photo wigwam lol.

Mike the police don’t have the powers to close them, this will change next week.

Barman another round of drinks please “hick” until then I’m making the most of it lol.

#109906 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

In this neck of the woods, if we’re being polite, we would call them morons.  Not being polite allows many other words…

#109907 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Local press photo, Brydo.  Won’t catch me anywhere near..

#110249 Reply

JS

Fine harry ramsdoms for opening or withdraw the government staff wages help. To be fair it’s a perposly timed photo most people are in pairs and queuing 2 metres apart it’s only the ones walking through that have no choice.

#110253 Reply

JS

It’s been nice enough today to mow the lawn another notch lower on the mower. Two more notches to go lol.

#110254 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

We were queuing at Asda on Monday 8am, all leaning on our trolleys 2 metres apart, so three times people walked straight across the queue between people to read a notice on Argos shop window.  What do you do?

#110264 Reply

joss
    Participant

Ignorant gits.

If you get 3 trolleys that will make the safe distance apart and stop gits cutting through lol.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#110316 Reply

mitch
    Participant

cold frosty start but bright sunshine so if yesterday is anything to go by it will be a nice day.

can do my physio outside again.

looks like my new h4h hoody was a mistake should have ordered a t shirt lol.

morrisons order on its way no missing or sub items so could be a good day.

#110385 Reply

Mike

Lovely sunny here again I like to sit in garden with my tiny dab radio with earphones on

#110394 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Certainly beats leaning on an empty trolley outside Asda for 40 minutes, Mike.  Enjoy it while it lasts..

#110397 Reply

Tharg

Dry, warm and delightfully sunny. With Sussex beach only quarter mile away and new Motability Mini smiling at me from drive, the temptation to go out is very strong. I will resist..!

#110403 Reply

brydo

Overcast here.

#110405 Reply

joss
    Participant

Dry, warm and delightfully sunny. With Sussex beach only quarter mile away and new Motability Mini smiling at me from drive, the temptation to go out is very strong. I will resist..!

Resistance is futile Tharg!

Weather looks ok looking out from my cell window. Cold though

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#110413 Reply

JS

Warmer outside than in, but fortunately the part for the boiler turned up this morning so after a few hours of watching I’m now a qualified YouTube accredited  engineer lol. Hmm heat and running hot water after three days feels like heaven rather than prison now. Suns out so might get the lawn down another notch on the mower.

#111303 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 482 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: