Motability Scheme Vehicle numbers

Viewing 12 replies - 376 through 387 (of 387 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 15th May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 865                                                 Change +3

BMW +3  (electric)

iX2 +3   (new car to Scheme)

The ix2 is a coupe version of the ix1, nicer to look at with less headroom for rear passengers. Priced from £5749 Advance Payment.

wmcforum
      Which Mobility Car

Thursday 16th May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 870                                                 Change +5

Suzuki +5  (petrol)

Swift +5  (new car)

The new Suzuki Swift in two trim levels Motion and Ultra, manual and automatic, 81bhp new 1.2 litre three cylinder mild hybrid, 8% increase in MPG (64.2 claimed) over old model and 1 second faster to 62mph, Still 12.5 seconds however. Also available a manual only all wheel drive car in ultra trim.  Advance Payments rather bizarrely are all Nil.

wmcforum
        Which Mobility Car

Friday 17th May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 878                                                 Change +8

Hyundai +3  (2 hybrid, 1 phev)

Tuscon +3   New trim lines, out with Connect and Premium and in with Advance and Line S.

Volvo +5  (1 petrol, 4 electric)

XC40 +2    Plus trim petrol or electric both £3499 Advance Payment

EX30 +2  Plus trim £3499 Advance Payment,  Ultra £3999 AP

C40 +1   Plus trim £3499 AP

wmcforum
          Which Mobility Car

Saturday 18th May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 877                                                 Change -1

Skoda -1  (petrol)

Kodiaq  -1   Removed from Scheme

wmcforum
            Which Mobility Car

Monday 20th May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 877                                                 No Change

wmcforum
              Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 21st May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 883                                                 Change +6

Audi +7  (4 petrol 3 diesel)

A3 +4

A3 Saloon +3

35 badged car, 148bhp 1.5 litre petrol and 2.0 litre diesel, Sport and S-Line car, all automatics,  £3249 – £3849 Advance Payment.

Cupra -1  (phev)

Leon hatch -1

wmcforum
                Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 22nd May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 892                                                 Change +9

Volkswagen +9  (petrol)

Golf +9  (new Facelifted model)

Advance Payment from £699 up to £2799.

1.5 manual petrol on 113 or 148 bhp or a mild hybrid automatic badged eTsi, trims are Life, Match and Style (no R-Line as yet)

Adrian
                  Participant

new Facelifted model

allegedly the last Golf. Shame they didn’t go out on a high 🫣

"Come on BYD Seal!"
                    Tharg
                    Participant

allegedly the last Golf. Shame they didn’t go out on a high

I reckon they’ve saving that for next hear when, according to some motoring mag’s. there’s going to a 2.0L 201bhp 4×4 Golf. None of the flashy macho-ness of the GTIs, just a pairing of VW’s best powertrain with its best chassis.

wmcforum
                      Which Mobility Car

Thursday 23rd May 2024 – Vehicles on the Scheme – 892                                                  No Change

Rene
                        Participant

I reckon they’ve saving that for next hear when, according to some motoring mag’s. there’s going to a 2.0L 201bhp 4×4 Golf. None of the flashy macho-ness of the GTIs, just a pairing of VW’s best powertrain with its best chassis.

Doubtful. For starters, VW doesn’t offer a 150kw 2.0l – the only drivetrain that has 150kw is the 1.4TSI eHybrid. The 2.0TSI comes in flavours of 140kw (190hp), 180kw (245hp, GTI) and 235kw (320hp, R).

I’d not hold my breath for a Golf that basically has no niche (and needs its own engine, rather than using existing software/parts), and i certainly wouldn’t call it “the last hurra”. If you want a hot hatch, you get the GTI. If you want a hot AWD hatch, you get the R. And if you don’t need a hot hatch at all, you just buy the (likely considerably) cheaper and more economical normal FWD Golf. There’s just no application for a lukewarm AWD Golf, i don’t think they’d waste their “last and greatest” on something this pointless.

My guess? The Mk8.5 simply won’t be the last Golf. Then again i also don’t think that my car is “flashy” or projects “macho-ness”, so what do i know. If it really is the last one, my genuine guess would be that they’ll build something as an homage to the Mk1. Similar to Porsche 911/ST etc. Light, 245hp, with retro-accents in the interior and outside. They’ll not send off the Golf with a mundane, unfocussed model that barely anyone would want.

Prior: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
                          Current: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY23

Wharfdale
                          Participant

Hi Wmcforum,

I saw recently the the Tourneo Custom came on to the scheme. But was removed shortly after.

Do you know if it is likely to return?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 12 replies - 376 through 387 (of 387 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.