If Subaru could be tempted back…

• Creator
    Topic
    Macca

Sadly after a recent enquiry to Subaru, they still tell me that they have no plans to rejoin the scheme.

I think thats a great shame personally as the new Forester looks great with big improvements to the interior, and having dropped diesel engines will offer a petrol self charging ‘e-boxer’ hybrid.

So am I alone in being drawn to unique cars, or here’s the question, would you have an interest in a Subaru if Motability could tempt them back to the scheme?

Viewing 5 replies - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Macca
      Participant

Imagine how the Americans’ Wilderness spec of the Forester would handle that 🤔

Fastbike1000
        Participant

Even though I’ve changed to an electric vehicle and thought I was committed to electric vehicles for the rest of my driving life, now I find that I’m actually really considering the Subaru. Funny old world.

Macca
          Participant

Indeed it is. Book a test drive and see what you make of it.

kezo
            Participant

I loved that video Kezo, cheers for posting it! Yep, the Forester certainly smashed anything they put in front of it, with flying colours for sure! I can’t see myself tackling anything like those situations nowadays. Suburu appointment sooner rather than later I think!

Indeed it did!

If the Tucson hadn’t just got through, I wouldn’t of posted it 😛😂

Participant

I loved that video Kezo, cheers for posting it! Yep, the Forester certainly smashed anything they put in front of it, with flying colours for sure! I can’t see myself tackling anything like those situations nowadays. Suburu appointment sooner rather than later I think!

Indeed it did! If the Tucson hadn’t just got through, I wouldn’t of posted it 😛😂

😂😂😂

Viewing 5 replies - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.