Coronavirus

• This topic has 1,281 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Wigwam.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #108156 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

There is a lot of knowledge amongst us, I exclude myself.

The COVID 19 is dominating the news:

How worried should we be?

Will this be Spanish flu proportions or just another contained outbreak as SARS and MERS were?

Oh – and when will we start to see ‘Just in time’ manufacturing suffer?

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,281 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #138542 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

A word of warning first trump i was not a supporter of and the taking of Hydroquinone which many know is a malaria drug i would not take it unless prescribed as it can cause side effects like heart problems which trump failed to quote so i am slowly thinking to myself as i am one of the vulnerable group when i get the call from my gp i will have to still whey up do i have the jab or not and i know only i can decide that i was all for having it until i saw the video of Doctor Simone i probably will take it due to my gp who will say i should have it but it is worrying but so is the covid virus.

#138545 Reply
    Jones90

I take it you’re not a fan of commas, full stops or paragraphs.

Good luck trying to decipher what your point is.

#138546 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

Yes you must be chinese h

I take it you’re not a fan of commas, full stops or paragraphs. Good luck trying to decipher what your point is.

No i am not a fan but  you must be double dutch haha

#138549 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

It has a certain advantage. As soon as you see it, you know not to bother.

#138551 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

COVID-19 vaccine safety – NCBI – NIH
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC7521561

18 Sept 2020 — It presents scientific evidence of potential pitfalls associated with eliminating critical phase II and III clinical trials, and concludes that there is no substitute currently available for long-term human clinical trials to ensure long-term human safety.

Some info if you go to this site

#138552 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

It’s hard not to agree, daveblue, but apparently in the meantime people are dying who the vaccines we have might save.

#138587 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

RIP Captain Tom.

“Old soldiers never die, they simply fade away”.

#138590 Reply
    Brydo

Sad news indeed solent60.

#138592 Reply
    joss

Yes R.I.P Captain Tom.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#138593 Reply
    Brydo

Jones90, please don’t post negative comments about peoples written english, we are an inclusive bunch here and the last thing we want is for people to think twice about posting in case they get riduled about there grammer, punctuation etc.

#138594 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thank you Brydo.

#138609 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

RIP Captain Tom. “Old soldiers never die, they simply fade away”.

I second that.

#138657 Reply
    Jones90

So, let me get this right.

By highlighting to another forum member that lack of commas or full stops made his post difficult to read/understand counts as a negative comment?

Wow.

#138660 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

It’s getting very woke here, Jones90….

#138663 Reply
    joss

@jones90 Yes your comment was negative and shows a lack of respect for our members. You made your comment that was totally uncalled for. You could have just moved on without making that comment, Keeping your negative thoughts in your mind.

So maybe in the future you might think first before you hit that send button.

@Wigwam
    Yes it is getting very woke in here. Mainly because members are sick of the shenanigans  that are being played out. We are aware with eyes wide open!

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#138671 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Meanwhile, back in the real world of Covid and pandemics… Had our Coronavirus jabs last night at 7pm-ish. The people doing the receiving, reception, jabbing etc., were absolutely brilliant. They had been at work (some were volunteers) since 7a.m. but remained polite, friendly and ever so helpful. There was a queue of some ten people when we arrived, outside in the rain. Receiving chap saw that I was having mobility problems so told us to move the car to a convenient spot and stay inside it until our time arrived. Scanning, reception was quick and efficient. Nurse doing jab was just fantastic. I did not feel a thing. Had  no reaction to injection. Cannot even find a jab-hole to see where it went in. With our recent appalling experience of another part of the NHS, we were wonderfully surprised at the marvellous treatment of the jabbers. Well done everybody.

#138672 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Which jab did you have @tharg?

#138673 Reply
    joss

Glad to hear it was a positive experience for you Tharg. I hope mine goes as smoothly.💉

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#138674 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

It was the Oxford one, @wmcforum . The jabbing authorities say they will call us in again in 12 weeks for the second hit. They give you a card to keep safe and produce for the next jab. Also a leaflet detailing possible side effects which, like all similar details that come with drugs, tell you that you can catch/suffer from just about everything from mild headache to full-scale, permanent death!

#138675 Reply
    joss

like all similar details that come with drugs, tell you that you can catch/suffer from just about everything from mild headache to full-scale, permanent death!

full scale permanent death! Gulp!

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#138685 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Dear wigwam. Move on.

#138695 Reply
    Brydo

I heard the other day that the Russian vaccine had been approved, Sputnik 5 I think its called. It appears by the middle of the year we will have maybe 7 vaccine available for use.

#138697 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

I had my jab yesterday.  AZ/Oxford.  Arm still aches along with every other part of the body. Less than 1 hours sleep. Small price to pay.

#138701 Reply
    Brydo

Fwippers do you think the jab is causing the pain in your body?

#138729 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Almost certainly.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,281 total)
Reply To: Coronavirus
Your information: