Vw passat

• Creator
    Topic
    Paul

I rang Johnsons vw today and enquired about the passat,they informed me it has been removed from scheme,i checked their site and its been removed,however it’s still showing on the motorbility main site.

Does this mean this particular dealer has stopped passat orders?Or will main site remove tomorrow?

Bit confused as i mentioned the main site was saying it still available, but sales guy was positive it wasn’t.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Paul

I’ll ring motorbility tomorrow and see

SmoothOperator

What was the outcome, Paul?

I’d been considering the Passat myself.

ChrisK
          Participant

According to the latest VW’s Motability price list the Passat is still on.

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/finance-offers-and-fleet/motability.html

Think that dealer is just fobbing you off.

Elliot
            Participant

That ID4 at the top of the price list looks very nice. Just a pity about the price.

kbfern

I am tempted by the cheaper ID4 and am waiting a couple of weeks for new Q4 pricing to see if it comes down. Either that or if the Enyaq comes on at a decent price, failing that I am probably going for an ID3 tour with 77kw battery at £1349. I just hope they don’t come off the scheme as there have been loads come off over the last 2 months.

matt9815
                Participant

I am tempted by the cheaper ID4 and am waiting a couple of weeks for new Q4 pricing to see if it comes down. Either that or if the Enyaq comes on at a decent price, failing that I am probably going for an ID3 tour with 77kw battery at £1349. I just hope they don’t come off the scheme as there have been loads come off over the last 2 months.

Just got an ID3 on the scheme and it’s a brilliant car. Unless you really need the space of the ID4 I would say it’s not worth the current difference in AP.

kbfern

@matt good to see you have the ID3 which one did you get and how long did you have to wait for it?

I think if I was to place an order in early Oct I imagine it will be 20 weeks or so before it gets delivered.

Cheers

Keith

kbfern

I do like the extra space of the Enyaq or ID4 but not enough to pay the big premium over the ID3. I would pay £2-2.5k for either of the Enyaq or ID4 but if significantly over £2k would go for the ID3 tour which at under £1400 AP has a huge 77kw battery and I can get in and out ok and it just about has a big enough boot.

The ID3 range should be around 300 miles where the ID4 is about 215 miles with the smaller 52kw battery. The Enyaq has a 58kw battery and does 230m but has very few features as standard where the VW’s do come with quite a bit of kit included.

I shall have to see what Q4 brings but need to get something on order PDQ to get a new car by March next year.

matt9815
                      Participant

@matt good to see you have the ID3 which one did you get and how long did you have to wait for it? I think if I was to place an order in early Oct I imagine it will be 20 weeks or so before it gets delivered. Cheers Keith

I got the Style Pure 45kwh as we only tend to use it for short journeys. Have been getting about 4-4.5 miles per kwh so far though which is really good. So my 80% is doing me 150-160 miles. So far I’ve done around 400 miles in it, and it has cost me £0 as there is a 22kw and a 50kw free charger locally! We needed it quick, so I scoured autotrader and found a dealer that had a standard spec one en route from the factory. Only waited 2 weeks from ordering to collection! May not be possible with the Tour as dealers don’t tend to order them for stock, but I also found a few of the Max spec, but the alloys pushed up the AP. The Style comes with alloys for £849!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.