Urgent advice needed

• Creator
    Topic
  • #140554 Reply
    Carl

I placed an order for my first mobility car which was  a bmw 2 series GC,  in June 2020 for delivery in december.  The delivery date then changed to January, then February and now March.  The time delay was not a problem as I have a private car.

The problem – the original sales man placed the order on the BMW system and I had the corresponding BMW paperwork that day, I chose the colour of the car and corresponding leather interior.  The AP of the vehicle at that time was I belive £1799 for the M Sport model.

However, that sales man never placed the order on the mobility system and during the covid lock down has left the company.   I had an email from a new salesman who stated the vehicle was now in and ready for collection in March but a mobility application would have to be submitted now, as it wasn’t completed at that time.    However the AP for that vehicle is now  £2799. And they expect that full payment which is £1000 more than when I ordered the vehicle.

Any advice is welcomed.

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141275 Reply
    Carl

Thank you all for your positivity 😁👍

Lord muc,  I have gone for black msport 2 series GC.  With the red leather combo.  Just fancied something dufrent from the regular black.   I’ve been waiting so long for this car, that’s I am super excited!

#141280 Reply
    Jonnybones
    Participant

I had the same sort of experience with my X1 the salesperson left without entering the right paperwork I only found out after 3 months when I phoned for an update!

#141313 Reply
    Lord Muc

Carl,

Nice one, very stylish, I have white with red, this car looks so good and drives so well. You will love it.

#141327 Reply
    Carl

Lord muc, that’s a good combo that you have.

How you getting on with the Red Leather?  I pushed the boat out as I didnt want the standard black leather.

How does it drive, havent actually test driven it due to covid restrictions.   Getting excited now,  had an email and it’s due for collection on saturday.

#141358 Reply
    Lord Muc

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Carl, the red leather is great, I just love the looks, it will look stunning contrasting on black. Seats are very comfortable, I have mine low and reclining back. Just get get in and drive it home, no spoilers from me now. You won’t be disappointed, try and get a motorway journey in, sublime.</p>

#141373 Reply
    Carl

Lord muc, you are getting my juices flowing now ha ha. .

I have a 5 mile short motorway journey on routine home so I will open her out a bit!! I’m provisionally picking it up on saturday afternoon, cant wait.

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
Reply To: Urgent advice needed
Your information: