Seat Ateca ordered

• Creator
    Topic
  • #115915 Reply
    File28

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Just ordered for sept handover</p>
    Stock only orders atm

Wanted fr black edition in white tdi 2.0 dsg only one available was in Coventry so after a look around uk stocks dealership said he could get us same spec car but the 4drive version I said i wasn’t paying extra for the 4×4 as i dont really it

5 mins later we were informed we can have the 4×4 version for 2 wheel drive money (result)

So now we are having

Ateca FR Black Edition

2.0 tdi 150bhp

DSG

4drive

Nevada White

Checked the motability order tracker ,all ordered

Just the long wait now until September

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #115939 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

Hi 🙂

I’m assuming you’re an existing Motability customer?

When I spoke to Motability yesterday they said they couldn’t place an order until July 1st, I was hoping that as I’d had an order with them since February (that got cancelled) they may have let me order now.

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#115940 Reply
    Landyman

Sounds like you got a cracking deal there.

Never really looked at Seat’s but the ateca looks interesting.

#115947 Reply
    File28

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes @Phaedra existing customer and we usually order in June for September</p>

#115948 Reply
    File28

The dealership would of had to pay for a car transporter and a driver etc to collect car from Coventry to deliver to North Wales so they offered the 4 drive

@Landyman the 4 drive gives a more comfortable ride as it has independent suspension as opposed to the torsion beam set up on the 2 wheel drive but you do lose a little boot space about 25 litres

#122192 Reply
    File28

just received the letter from mob ops for the plate transfer

Must be getting nearer to handover day

#129761 Reply
    Stephen Roberts

Hi whot month will I get my seatateca silver grey blue mobility

#129762 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Hi whot month will I get my seatateca silver grey blue mobility

I would imagine that only your car dealer can answer that.

#129781 Reply
    Martinod

File28 Can I ask what model you ordered

#129782 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi dsg 4drive delivered September 2020

Closest one to it now is the FR Sport which it basically is except ours has Black 19’s and all the chrome replaced with black

Excellent drive and good mpg for a 2.0  turbo petrol currently avg 40 mpg and also the smile inducing Sport mode

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#129783 Reply
    file28
    Participant

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#129788 Reply
    John

Good luck with yours… Ours is a piece of xxxx tbh. It’s going in for the 4th time next week for more work. Mileage is 7.5k and we are seriously thinking of returning it. Ateca FR 1.5 Nevada White. The build quality is dreadful on our car. Only picked it up beginning of July and had so many more problems in 4 months than the qashqai ever had. This may be a one off but no way going for a SEAT ever again.  I think the problem with ours was it was built in January and stored for months

#129789 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Omg John what problems have you had ? Will motability let you change the car

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#129889 Reply
    John

Rear interior reading light didn’t work. Passenger one touch window operated by the drivers switch didn’t work. Drivers window didn’t go down properly finishing about 1.5 cms from being flush. Maps were from 2017. Android auto just didn’t work full stop. It kept freezing on ‘starting full link’ screen and the first time I had to remove the parcel shelf one of the plastic knobs it clips onto came off with it. And now I have an oil/engine warning light and they can’t get it in until next Wednesday.  Motobility know about the issues obviously and because they have no loan cars until December motobility are paying for a taxi home when I drop it off and another one to take me back to collect the car. These may seem small issues but I have owned brand new cars every 2 or 3 years since 1999 so I know what to expect. This is only our 2nd motobility car with the first one being a 2018 qashqai which I unfortunately wrote off this march.

#129890 Reply
    John

Oh and I had to replace the windscreen wipers all round because they were dry and useless. I have a feeling the car was stored in Spain for months during the first lockdown.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Seat Ateca ordered
Your information: