Q3 News and Prices

• Creator
    Topic
  • #155731 Reply
    Mark

As Q3 is around the corner maybe i thought it’s time for a new thread again.

Viewing 7 replies - 276 through 282 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #157153 Reply
    jon

with all the wait times due to covid and semiconductor shortage you would think notability would let us keep the car we have’ I am happy with my vw it’s getting on 4 years old now as I got an extension so I enquired about keeping it and they want top dollar for it and won’t extend  it anymore it’s a shame really as Im not in the position to give a lump sum to notability £11000+.

#157155 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

with all the wait times due to covid and semiconductor shortage you would think notability would let us keep the car we have’ I am happy with my vw it’s getting on 4 years old now as I got an extension so I enquired about keeping it and they want top dollar for it and won’t extend it anymore it’s a shame really as Im not in the position to give a lump sum to notability £11000+.

If extending a lease, it’s always best to extend to 5 years. You can order a new car at any time between the 3 and 5 years, so there is nothing whatsoever to be gained by only extending to 4 years especially if, at the 4 year point, they won’t let you extend for the 5th year. I guess it would have been helpful if they had explained that to you when you elected to only extend the lease by a year.

#157157 Reply
    Anthony

I’m surprised they won’t give you a further extension to 5 years. They did for us, and then an extra 6 months Covid allowance, so we ended up having the car for 5 and a half years!

#157203 Reply
    DJ Kav

Will a wheel chair with fold down handles fit into the boot of a Leon, Kona EV or ID.3?

#157229 Reply
    Rich
    Participant

I’m surprised they won’t give you a further extension to 5 years. They did for us, and then an extra 6 months Covid allowance, so we ended up having the car for 5 and a half years!

We’ve extended by another 12 months but I didn’t realise they could do 24 months. Nothing has really appealed to us this quarter but we have until May 2021 to give the car back so could wait for the next lot of prices.

Wish I had asked for a 2 year extension now as it would save paying for another AP.

#157782 Reply
    Pamandalan

Has anyone got a  honda jazz crosstar on order,what lead time have you been quoted  ?

#160341 Reply
    Philjb
    Participant

It’s not too late I’m sure just ring them and ask to keep the car another 12 months.
    you also then get £900 back good condition bonus after 5 years.

If you’ve ordered something else you can cancel at anytime before you enter the PIN number on collection day.

Viewing 7 replies - 276 through 282 (of 282 total)
Reply To: Q3 News and Prices
Your information: