Placed my first order..

This topic contains 34 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ade 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #117850 Reply

markp1
    Participant

Hi all,

Placed an order yesterday for my first ever motability car. How long does it usually take them to approve and accept someone onto the scheme? Dealer said it’s usually quick but has been taking longer since new members like me have been allowed to join. Any other new applicants on here have any insight at all?

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118658 Reply

Mark Pithers

Everything approved on Thursday from motability and picking up the new car Monday afternoon. Is it ok to feel a bit excited about getting a new car when you’re 52?

#118659 Reply

JS

Everything approved on Thursday from motability and picking up the new car Monday afternoon. Is it ok to feel a bit excited about getting a new car when you’re 52?

Hell Yer

#118726 Reply

John Morris

We picked up our new ateca yesterday and I could hardly sleep Friday night lol. It really did feel like Xmas as 4 weeks ago we were informed we couldn’t get another car because my partner only has 4 months left on her award. But because I wrote off our 2018 qashqai in March, motorbility (after lots of phonecalls to them and RSA) decided to allow us to order especially as we had been in a rental since said accident in march. And there was no anti climax… The car is superb to drive and looks so nice in fr trim nevada white. Enjoy your car!!

#118727 Reply

Menorca Mike

John have you had an automatic ?

#118736 Reply

John Morris

No we went for the manual. I would have liked the dsg but obviously totalling one of their cars doesn’t qualify for the GCB lol. But we ordered q2 and had a 249 dealer contribution so only paid 250 yesterday.

#118743 Reply

Ade

I had a look at the 3008 and the 5008, and they are the same – just the 5008 is about 200mm longer and you get that 3rd row of seats.

Brilliant – perfect timing you get your car so soon. I’ve was in 2 weeks ago Peugot and they have no stock. I will be putting in my order for a 2008 on Tuesday, unless the Merc GLA comes back on stream…lol..

#118755 Reply

Phaedra
    Participant

Hi, I had to re-apply after my original order was cancelled.  My dealer put the order through to Motability on a Thursday and even though it said checks can take longer at the moment the application was approved the following Monday.  I’m collecting the car this Tuesday afternoon.  Still not received the Motability documents that were posted out last Monday, I rang them and they text me the PIN number (required to collect the car)  🙂

You can check your application status on their website,  https://www.motability.co.uk/contact/application-checker/

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#119156 Reply

markp1
    Participant

Picked up car on Monday, it was all ready for me, parked out front. Great service from Paulo at Marshall’s Peugeot in Cambridge and the car is amazing, the only thing the same as my old version is the model name 5008! So much tech on it I think I’ll be tinkering for about a month before it’s all set up lol

#119160 Reply

Ade

Awesome Mark, I’ve been around a few of the Peugeot garages over the past few weeks and the salesmen have always been very helpful.  Just enjoy your brand new car and hell yeah – its a good thing to get excited about!!

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
Reply To: Placed my first order..

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: