Peugeot 3008 electric

• This topic has 57 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by MickC.
  • Creator
    Topic
    kj35
    Participant

Is this brand new? Looks a good large SUV option with decent AP and I’m not sure how I’ve missed it?

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MickC
      Participant

https://www.stellantisandyou.co.uk/terms-and-conditions#5-latest-sales-events-22

I looked at that page last nite and was overwhelmed and tired by all the T/C’s on view i gave up looking after clicking on the + first few.

Alf
        Participant

Hello everybody, long time lurker on this forum and always found the contributions really informative and helpful.

We Currently have the Kona EV and we’re in a position to to reorder a new car tomorrow, however my partner, who is the main driver, is somewhat reluctant to change vehicles and would prefer to stay with Hyundai, either another new Kona or the Ioniq 5.

One of the issues, and apologies if it appears a little trivial, is the auto hold feature that she  relies on for 🚦 and hill starts. However I’m really interested  in this particular model and the discount just announced on this thread has made it an even more attractive option.

I would appreciate if anybody can confirm if this particular model has this feature, as I can only find hill start assist, which isn’t the same. If it hasn’t, then is it just a case of having to apply/ release the electronic handbrake every single time you stop/start at traffic lights,(we have a lot in our town) just to temporarily relieve the pressure on the foot from the pedal.

Kind Regards

Alf

kezo
          Participant

Hi @Alf , I would expect it does but, not sure is the answer sorry. I did ring a Stellantis and You dealer (the ones with discount) this morning and was told June/July delivery.

Heres the brochure, if its any help 🙂

https://indd.adobe.com/view/17ff3ca6-dbfc-48b2-b461-98674a4b9710

Alf
            Participant

Appreciate the response kezo. Just enquired with the Sale branch and was informed that the model would not be available for showroom view/test drive until July/August, but if I order it as unseen now, then we still wouldn’t be under any obligation to accept it if we didn’t like it, as long as it didn’t include any adaptions.

With regards to the current cashback scheme, I was told that no fixed time limit has been applied as of yet.

Looks a great EV for a total AP of £1250 ( ie £750 GCB + £500 cashback) on the GT, so it’s dilemma time as to whether to go in now.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Alf.
              des
              Participant

Alf could you double check with another dealer as I’m being told that e3008 will be in the showrooms around April.

Also there are only stellantis and you dealers in England.

Nas89
                Participant

Alf could you double check with another dealer as I’m being told that e3008 will be in the showrooms around April. Also there are only stellantis and you dealers in England.

Think we have a stellantis and you here in Newport, South Wales

MickC
                  Participant

New video released today very informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wklgg5Je618

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.