My wife died tonight how can I go on

• Creator
    Topic
  • #141245 Reply
    Martinod

I am so so sad I don’t know what to do my wife (51) (jude) died tonight  in Monklands hospital after being in hospital for a month , I was with her I held her hand as she past away

we were married for 32 years

she was my life I don’t know what to do , I miss her so much

i don’t know how I can go on without her

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141703 Reply
    Chris (Chester)

My condolences Martin, I’ve recently also lost loved ones and I know how hoard it feels at the moment, concentrate on the good times you had together… Stay strong for the kids!

#141882 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I am so sorry Martin, I don’t know what to say.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#143040 Reply
    Martinod

Judes funeral is on Monday

#143050 Reply
    joss

I wish you all the best Martin as you lay Jude to rest. Remember, Jude will all ways be in your heart. God bless.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#143051 Reply
    brydo

Martinod Monday will be your hardest day you’ve had since the day Jude passed, hopefully with your family around you, you will get through it. Nothing in life prepares you for the loss of the person you love, nothing anyone says will ease the pain you are feeling but hopefully after Monday you can start to heal. Jude will be with you for the rest of your life and talking about her helps to keep the memories you shared fresh in your mind. So don’t be afraid to recall all the times you shared together it will help in the long run.

#143057 Reply
    ajn

Thoughts will be with you and your family Martin for Monday, don’t hesitate to come here hopefully in some way we can help you through this.
    Jude must have been truly loved, so it’s only natural she will be truly missed.

#143058 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Thoughts are with you for Monday, it will not be easy but hopefully you will have your family around, but don’t bottle things up, you need to talk, you need to cry but you also need to laugh. Vent on here if you need to, we will all understand, take care of yourself.

#143067 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

My deepest sympathies, Martin. I wish you well for your sad Monday.

#143070 Reply
    Lou

Thoughts will be with you & yours on Monday <3 x

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
Reply To: My wife died tonight how can I go on
Your information: