Ds 4

• Creator
    Topic
  • #174439 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Well have ordered our ds 4 today , was blown away buy the looks of the thing and is loaded with tech , not had a test drive yet ,but will in March 

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #174440 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

#174441 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Have specked up the black roof and also heated and ventilated electric seats , heated steering wheel and electric boot and 360 camera.

#174446 Reply
    PjL

Hi Matty. Can see why you have pushed the button. Looks great. Have you gone Rivoli? Do you know if it includes park assist, or does that only come with the 360 camera. And finally, did they indicate lead times? I’m due to reorder Q2, and ds4 top of list at present.

#174449 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Lovely looking car.

#174451 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

No does not come with park assist as yet it’s not an option ,yeah it’s the rivoli I got the option pack that has 360 camera,electric tail boot , had a sit in a left hand drive version, and as I said just can’t believe the look of the car inside and out ,, comes as standard with head up display , door handles pop out when u go to the car with some crazy lights , got matrix headlights the list just goes on and on . Have looked at a few reviews on you tube as yet have not had anyone really say a bad word about it , I’ve been that as I have not had a test drive yet but still ordered the car , that if I don’t like it I can cancel my order ( witch I have in writing) ,, was told 3 to 4 months.

#174509 Reply
    Psuader

what AP?

#174516 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

It was £3699

#174545 Reply
    Landyman

I’m seriously interested in the D4. I plan to visit my local showroom sometime next week. What do you think of the quality of the interior, fit and finish?

#174549 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Was very very impressed with , so impressed that I ordered one ,you will not be disappointed

#174550 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

I would check they have one a your showroom , when I went to the showroom I ordered in they had one there but it was a left hand version that was only there for a little while , you should be able to get a test drive in March

#174554 Reply
    struth
    Participant

nice wheels

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Ds 4
Your information: