Brydo please come back

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  gothitjulie 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #95685 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

I miss your comments are you ok ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #95694 Reply

brydo

Mike thanks very much for your concern, I am all good but, after this post, I won’t be returning to the forum. I’ve really enjoyed our banter over the last couple of years and I wish you all the best in the future look after yourself.

#95697 Reply

joss
    Participant

Brydo

Take care my friend. You will be sorely missed

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#95718 Reply

callmejohn

Brydo, Like you, I haven’t been on in resent day’s because unlike our Tory contributors, who only seem to have an agenda of quoting anti Labour/anti Corbyn unsubstantiated garbage, I am far to busy actively campaigning as a Labour office bearer for my excellent local candidate, in which I shall be out at a Labour campaign stall tomorrow morning, in (cold) Strathaven, South Lanarkshire.

How working class disabled people can accept being systematically taken to the cleaners by this parasitically Tory Millionaire Cabinet and their party, is totally beyond me.

I read such total one sided slated rubbish about this lot on this Forum, about how they are the saviours of the British Accompany, even though they are so cruel as to cause so much harm and hardship and mental torture to so many of our forum members I am more than slightly bewildered why most of the genuine people who have to live off benefits, through no fault of their own could even contemplate letting this lot back in power.

If the Tories are really the saviours of the British Economy, and they have been in power for so long, then why the hell are so many of us working class people and especially disabled people suffering so much.

In other words Brydo, don’t ever be bullied by other people, have polite respect for their own individual views, political or not, but also have respect for your own views and hold your head up. No matter what any of us spout on this forum or anywhere else in society, at least let us all appreciate the freedom of being able to express our views in a democratic country.

In summery Brydo, people are missing your input, political and even more important, long term on WM Mobility section. Please come back pal.

#95719 Reply

callmejohn

That should have been British Economy, words of wisdom, if you can’t spell, don’t ever depend fully on a spellchecker. lol

#95722 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

I too, hope you might reconsider.

#95724 Reply

jamesg

Brydo   you  supported  me on my time on the forum .  I will miss your  massive contribution  to  the forum . You do need to come back in your own  time if you do it will be an early Christmas  present  for a lot of us . If not i hope every  year in future is like  1967   for  you .

#95727 Reply

Winston

Well Brydo, nothing lasts forever.. not even the Musksteers, First Trev, now yourself ?

I’ve not been following this thread at all but I’ve just read the last 4 or 5 posts

so if this is  farewell then I wish you and Mrs Brydo the very best of luck going forward!

you never know our paths might cross at Seamil one day!

i still play the same lotto numbers so if I scoop it I’ll buy you that beach house ??

Take care my friend

#95731 Reply

Philjb

All the best Bri and family the forum won’t be half as interesting without your contributions.

#95753 Reply

callmejohn

Winston, I never new Trev had left, why did he go.

#95764 Reply

Winston

Hi John,

ive no idea why Trev left, one day he was here and ran the London Marathon for charity and the next he was gone and missed to this day

#95766 Reply

joss
    Participant

Trev just kept on running. Just like Forest Gump did.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#95799 Reply

callmejohn

I like it Joss. lol

#95856 Reply

callmejohn

Although I would like it even better if Trev and Brydo came back, as they both contributed so much to this Forum/website.

#95900 Reply

joss
    Participant

Although I would like it even better if Trev and Brydo came back, as they both contributed so much to this Forum/website.

Totally agree with you john.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#95904 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

They did indeed John I miss them very much was it Wigwam that got Brydo took off ?

#95906 Reply

callmejohn

Mike, It was actually fwippers, not wigwam (not publicly anyway) who asked publicly, for Brydo’s account to be closed down after Brydo made a somewhat misplaced and inappropriate joke, which did not come off , in an effort to lighten up the discussion, I do not think for a minute that he intended to offend anyone, he is not that type of guy.

Whether Brydo has taken a short break from the forum, withdrawn from the forum or has had his account closed down at Fwippers request, only Brydo and the mods will know. He certainly did not make any statement that he was leaving.

However as Brydo (like Trev) was a crucial part of this forum and as many of us has said, we miss them both and whatever the reason, we would like nothing better than they both return and add so much to this forum once again.

#95908 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Although I was the butt of Brydo’s very offensive comments, I would be sad to think he has had his account closed. Perhaps he is licking his wounds and will return. I hope so.

#95910 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes it was the IRA joke but there was no need to leave after that I do hope Brydo is reading I loved his views

#95921 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

John but twippers is wanting Brydo to come back and yet he asked for his account to be closed ?

#95947 Reply

Winston

#brydocomeback

#95969 Reply

callmejohn

Yes Mike, maybe Fwippers said it in the heat of the moment and on reflection he has since considered that he was too harsh.

I think that there would be very few of us, if any on  this Forum, that have never done that in their life.

#95970 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Yes Mike, maybe Fwippers said it in the heat of the moment and on reflection he has since considered that he was too harsh. I think that there would be very few of us, if any on this Forum, that have never done that in their life.

Hi, yes with hindsight it was said in the heat of the moment, i think a simple apology or retraction would have sufficed for the so called offending post, unfortunately politics is a heated subject. We can all change our minds so, I apologise if my post has caused distress and  of course if Brydo is reading this I think I speak for all when I say he would be very welcome back here. I need feedback on the nonsense I post!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  fwippers.
    #95972 Reply

callmejohn

That was nice Fwippers.

#95988 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Let’s hope Brydo reconsider his decision but whatever it is I will respect it.

#96022 Reply

JS

As a Forum we have know idea where half these comments are coming from! Since it’s creation the Forum has excluded/Banned I believe 3 people for continued abuse of other users etc this is always a last resort but at times a necessary one, I concider ourselves very fortunate as an open Forum to not have more issues. Although off topic was set up for our users to to be able to talk more freely and openly and some have embraced it and some what are ambassadors for freedom of speech are the very ones that then complain when others take advantage of that.

As a Forum I can Confirm at No Point has Brydo been excluded from the Forum I don’t see why he would be and we have not buried Trev in the back garden, both are very much appreciated and respected and welcome anytime, people make thier own choices  and we have to respect that. Both Brydo And Trev have shared great Knowledge and advice, thier willingness to help others has certainly not gone unnoticed as a Forum and on a personal note I would like to thank them both and look forward to hearing from them soon.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
Reply To: Brydo please come back

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: