Brydo please come back

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  gothitjulie 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #95685 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

I miss your comments are you ok ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #96069 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@brydo

I would like to put it on record how indebted we, the forum family, are to you. This forum would simply not be in existence today without your energy and enthusiasm. From day one you contributed with peerless knowledge on Electric Vehicles and quickly became the goto EV expert. In between the seemingly constant autoexpress copy and paste links you posted informative and helpful information, you gave your time freely and be proud that you have helped a great many people, I am only sad that you will not help many more. You are always welcome here my friend.

#96292 Reply

Brydo

Thanks for the kind words wmc, i would just like to say that other on-0line car magazines are available lol.

#96328 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words wmc, i would just like to say that other on-0line car magazines are available lol.

This site is better. The best.

#96341 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

Hmmm, that there Brydo has a lot to answer for….

Yesterday I went to see an i3 & ended up having a short test drive, and I liked it!

I’m supposed to be a gas guzzling biker lass.

Thankyou Brydo for raising interest here in electric cars, I’ll be wanting a test drive in an Ioniq next at this rate.

#96346 Reply

POPS

Hmmm, that there Brydo has a lot to answer for…. Yesterday I went to see an i3 & ended up having a short test drive, and I liked it! I’m supposed to be a gas guzzling biker lass. Thankyou Brydo for raising interest here in electric cars, I’ll be wanting a test drive in an Ioniq next at this rate.

Good post.

#96349 Reply

brydo

Julie welcome to the future, its great we are starting to get BEVs on the scheme and I love the look of the i3 it looks classy and quirky at the same time. Ian, over on the main forum has one and loves it.

#96353 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes welcome to the forum young Julie

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#96433 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

Don’t worry, I won’t be getting an i3, the boot is just a tad too small to take my Foldawheel PW-1000XL (lithium powered wheelchair of course).

Ioniq electric? very likely

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
Reply To: Brydo please come back

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: