Are there any dealers doing a discount on the cla 180 premium plus?

This topic contains 77 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BionicRusty (Wayne) 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #106630 Reply

Steven

Are there any dealers doing a discount on the cla 180 premium plus? as I’m due to change now thank you

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  JS. Reason: removal of private email address
Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107173 Reply

Anneka

Ur welcome 🥰

pssshhh I’m not as bad as I was but the fatigue and getting my pain under control is the problem atm. But I haven’t been out only Tuesday to an appointment then straight home. The weather definitely doesn’t help. How is the rain where u are been watching some you tube vids and think in the West Midlands we really shouldn’t complain. Was supposed to go to London tomorrow that’s cancelled big sigh. I might just get dressed and pass my local tint shop as it’s bad weather probably the best time to get the windows done as I’m not driving it anyway, so no mishaps of children messing with windows.

Exciting times can’t wait to see how much better ur car will look.

#107310 Reply

Carl

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m in the process of speaking with stratstone whether the £500 company contribution to the AP extends to the cla 200 model, fingers crossed it does!!</p>

#107323 Reply

Jack

Carl, when I enquired they said no..only if listed on website..but I still think with how all the different cars are shown on the website and because the price says ‘from’, it is.  Trouble is I couldn’t find anyone in charge of it.

#107373 Reply

moggy
    Participant

Mike
    What do you get in premium plus pack

A mediocre car ?

#107932 Reply

Carl

A few dealers have come on board giving £500off the entire mercedes range….

I just asked my local dealer, Sinclair mercedes in swansea and they are happy to match the £500 off any model of cla….

I’m very tempted by the cla 200 !!

#107944 Reply

Winston

Good to hear Carl!

What area are you in?

just shows all dealers ain’t bad and some are willing to play ball 🙌🏻

#107961 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I asked my local Stratstone Mercedes dealership about £500 off the CLA shooting brake and they said no, even though their website states £500 off ALL CLA MODELS.

Have sent an email to their HQ to complain.

Watch this space.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#107962 Reply

Winston

The Merc branches in Glasgow ( Stratstone ) are absolutely horrendous lol

good luck with that one though mate 👍🏻

#107965 Reply

Bob

I ordered CLA 220d shooting brake last week from Stratstone Mercedes Skipton, no discount, only discount available on stock car 180 coupe 2019.

#107972 Reply

Brydo

#107984 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Seeing as its there in black and white its time to contact other Mercedes dealers to see if they will match stratstones imaginary £500 discount with a real one.

#107987 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I’ve started calling but no luck yet.

#107989 Reply

Bob

Spoke to Marc at Skipton Mercedes this morning, He said no deals on new cla shooting brake. Reading the advert above offers if any will be on Cla coupe models.

#107991 Reply

Bob

Spoke to Marc again, the £500 off any cla model, is only applicable to cars registered before 31st March, read the small print, This offer is on stock cars only. Because if you order a factory built car now there is no way it can be built and registered by March 31st. 🙁

#107997 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Bob do you know how high the passenger seat can go? We have an SUV just now but looking to get an idea of the difference between the two.

Having a test drive on Monday so will find out for sure then but it would be good to know in advance.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Brydo.

#108036 Reply

Carl

Yes any discount is from stock cars, looks like nearly all stock cars are the cla 180, 200 amg line and must be ordered by 31st march.

This unfortunately doesn’t include the premuim models, which is a shame as its them models which include the stunning ambient lighting!

#108038 Reply

Bob

Hi Brydo, On our test drive my wife who has Parkinson’s said the passenger seat adjusted and was more comfortable than the Skoda iv we tested, The Cla shooting brake is just a gorgeous car to look at and drive, Go for a test drive, it’s definitely one of the best cars on the scheme, But lower than a suv, But better to drive especially the 220d, And will look nice the business on your drive.

#108040 Reply

Brydo

Going for a test drive on Monday but they don’t have a diesel so it’s the petrol version unfortunately.

The acid test will be how easy the wife can get in and out. We changed to an SUV to help her in the first place, but she really likes the shooting brake and I have been showing it to her online and she loves it.

#108134 Reply

Philjb

How did it go Bri was the boot big enough as all reviews I’ve seen it looks pretty small.

#108136 Reply

Brydo

He phoned and cancelled us Phil, postponed until tomorrow.

I have had a look at it in the flesh and as far as I can remember the boot is big. Bigger than the old version but it has a big lip so a bit of a struggle to get the wheelchair out of but I’m sure I will manage it, the scooter might be a bit more of a problem.

#108137 Reply

Brydo

I am trying to reconcile the cost increase between the Tiguan r line auto at about £1000 after discount GCB and £3000 for the merc after GCB. £2000 is a lot of money but Mrs Brydo wants the merc.

#108617 Reply

Carl

Order a cla200 amg line yesterday at mercedes swansea, it’s the last one they had in stock and I will be behind the wheel this time next week.

Plus i mentioned other dealers doing £500 off the AP and they agreed to match it…..so its always worth trying to negotiate the AP.

Getting excited now!!

#108623 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

@Carl Great choice. Can’t wait to see some pics. 👏

@brydo did you get a drive, eventually!? What do you think?

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#108712 Reply

Carl

Bionicrusty….. I will def post some pics for you!!   I’m getting so very excited as it’s my first ever mobility car.  I found the sales executive at mercedes swansea excellent to deal with and a big thank you to this forum for giving me the tools/information to getting the Reduced AP 🙂

#108719 Reply

JS

Carl we look forward to your continued updates on your new car, and continued support and knowledge you can bring to other users through your motability experience. Enjoy your new car.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
Reply To: Are there any dealers doing a discount on the cla 180 premium plus?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: