AP Price Changes

• Creator
    Topic
    DumfriesDik
    Participant

I can’t help but look at the prices to get a feel of which way they are heading. I am pretty sure I have seen some price changes, the MG4 seems to have dropped £200 or am I imagining that? Anyone else noticed a mid quarter price change?

VW ID3 Max is my DD

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

The MG4 is down £200 from what it was in q3

Q1 EV pricing will be interesting – have AP’s dropped (the current trend), stayed the same or increased.

MickC
        Participant

I can’t help but look at the prices to get a feel of which way they are heading. I am pretty sure I have seen some price changes, the MG4 seems to have dropped £200 or am I imagining that? Anyone else noticed a mid quarter price change?

Ioniq
          Participant

Its like MG are trying to capture the market by dropping prices.

You can lease an MG4 long range SE 2 years with 5K mile cap for £219/ month.  8k miles is £240. Thats with 2k AP.

These numbers are getting close to Motability rates.

Wazza
            Participant

Can I ask where you got this info? Love to see how some models price history.

Ioniq
              Participant

@wazza

You get the info from Motaclarity.

I find it much better that the motability list. It gives you as above the historic ap list and the vehicle dimension.

Wazza
                Participant

@wazza You get the info from Motaclarity. I find it much better that the motability list. It gives you as above the historic ap list and the vehicle dimension.

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.