• Creator
    Topic
  • #156335 Reply
    ajn

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #156368 Reply
    joss

@ajn ?

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#156386 Reply
    ajn

Remember that guy playing the detective Joss, he would walk about acting hopeless, sitting back watching it all unfold… Great actor Colombo, couldn’t remember the name..

Mrs ajn reminded me it’s Peter Falk..

#156404 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

He would always ask the vital question just as he was walking out the door, catch the culprit off guard, and solve the case.  Magic

#156424 Reply
    ajn

#156431 Reply
    ajn

#156433 Reply
    ajn

Let’s av em, any detectives anyone here enjoyed watching.

#156466 Reply
    ajn

#156629 Reply
    Georgie

Countless Scandi crime dramas (The Killing, The Bridge . . .   Deadwind was the latest), and was a huge fan of CSI: Crime Scene Investigators (the Buddah-like calm of Gil Grissom, the endlessly irritating Sarah/Soowee Sidle and the progressively more and more soft focus on Marg Helgenberger until she told them to just stop it and let her look her age!).  The Taiwanese equivalent C.S.I.C. was also very engaging.

Cadfael. 🙂

Watched an episode of The Sweeney a couple of nights ago – ‘Jackpot’, featuring Ed Devereaux from Skippy as (surprise surprise) a Crook trying to save the life of a child.

Does Life of Mars count?

#157226 Reply
    ajn

I’ll haven’t seen them Georgie, only the Sweeney.. But great info for a catch viewing sometime when I can..👍

#157227 Reply
    ajn

#157228 Reply
    ajn

#158955 Reply
    ajn

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: .
Your information: