who posted the first thread on the Forum?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #141216 Reply
    Brydo

@wmcforum who posted the first thread, when was it and what was written?

Just out of interest.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141220 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It was Pops on November 29, 2016 at 5:28 pm, I had to archive a lot of older stuff so the logged in names will show as Guest, but you should be able to work a few of them out.

Introduce yourself.

#141221 Reply
    brydo

haha brilliant, any word from our old friend pops?

He is missed.

#141222 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Not a word since he contacted me to say he has a new 27″ imac that he can’t use and is still recovering from Covid and the associated complications. Fingers crossed he will be back soon.

#141223 Reply
    brydo

Its funny to see many of the same problems then as now.

#141230 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

We are all like a family on here I wish we could all meet up

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#141663 Reply
    POPS

I’m back guys and girls! Back in the land of the living after an horrendous year with my health. I caught covid although I wasn’t tested at the time (my GP said that he was sure it was the virus). This led to a catalogue of lengthy ongoing problems resulting in being bed bound for ages and unable to even get downstairs for many months. Self isolation of the most rigorous kind, lol.

I have been progressing since December and with the aid of a rigorous diet I’m up and about and enjoyed sitting out on the patio for several days in the sunshine last week. I’m finally able to resume normal life. I shall have to buy new clothes as my old ones are falling off me now, and I need to make a few other changes to make life more independently manageable.

As wmcforum said recently I’m now able to give my iMac a good workout.

To all my old friends and colleagues let me say “it’s good to be back”.

#141668 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

Welcome home!

VW Tiguan SEL in Silver White.

#141669 Reply
    brydo

Don’t think you’re getting a welcome back from me young man, you scared the hell out of us. Covid, ill health, new diet, the way I see it you’ve been away to some swanky spa resort getting everything done for you while your old friends on the forum were worried sick.

Don’t do that again.

Welcome back Pops we’ve missed you lol.

#141670 Reply
    POPS

Cheers Brydo.

#141671 Reply
    POPS

Thank you Mike 700.

#141672 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

I’m so pleased you are back pops I’ve missed your comments is that lovely OLED tv still going well ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#141675 Reply
    POPS

Hi Mike, the OLED tv is still brilliant. It’s had a lot of use over the last year in my bedroom.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: who posted the first thread on the Forum?
Your information: