VW TRACKER

• Creator
    Topic
  • #146226 Reply
    matt

hi dose any one know how long it takes to go from Processing your order to With the factory? thanks

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #146227 Reply
    Kev

Can vary,but the tracker does not auto update,do normal track,at right in my cars click on bin in your car and delete,then redo order number to create again,you will have to do this all the way along to delivery at dealers

#146895 Reply
    matt

been on today and its says invalid order number it was fine yestaday any one els had this?

#146900 Reply
    Kev

Dont worry,it stops working many times during your time tracking the car,try a few hours or next day and will be working again,sometimes it says cannot find page etc.,followed by “pity everything is not as reliable as a volkswagen”,as if its done on purpose,my tracking number was not found a few times.

#147017 Reply
    matt

managed to get on today its gone to with factory now.

#147024 Reply
    Kev

Next will be a schedule or confirmed week, schedule can change,confirmed is fixed build week usually a Monday and takes about ten days before it changes to saying left the factory.

#147027 Reply
    kbfern

My Tiguan ordered with the dealer 29th March has been at “order with the factory” for about 3 weeks now. I was told by the dealer delivery early/mid July so if they only go to build week which is the next stage and build week is about ten days before it changes to “left factory” I guess it’s going to be another month or so before mine moves on.

#147030 Reply
    Kev

Took one month from leaving the factory to delivery at the dealers so takes a while from build date

#147034 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

The VW tracker can be very slow updating. Use the VW chat and they’ll  be able to tell you the build week.

#147035 Reply
    Kev

And it does not auto update itself see my other message above to create new update

#147036 Reply
    Kev

Also read today that VW have made 100,000 cars less in 2021 due to semiconductor shortages etc. they keep halting production for a while,just like all the other car manufactures at this moment,land rover jaguar and mini closed for a few days, hope yours does not get  held up .

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: VW TRACKER
Your information: