Toyota £1000 ‘Offer’

• Creator
    Topic
    FiestaRed
    Participant

I’m in a bit of a dilemma, I currently have a Corolla Touring sport but already ordered a Renault Austral as my new car.  Today I’ve received the £1000 Voucher email from Toyota which I’m assuming I could use against the AP if I stayed with Toyota.

Does anyone know if I can use the £1000 Voucher from Toyota as well as the £750 New Car payment towards the AP? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mother Nature don't draw straight lines, We're broken moulds in a grand design, We look a mess but we're doing fine, We're card carrying lifelong members of the Union Of Different Kinds..........

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MickC
      Participant

The new car payment is yours to either spend on a car or put it in your bank,you decide whether it goes to the dealer or your bank account.

The voucher will presumably come with T&C’s see what they say.

https://www.toyota.co.uk/new-cars/power-of-choice

MickC
        Participant

Looks like you have to be a “retail customer” best to phone a dealer and see if they will apply it to a Motability customer.

Participant

Retail only I’m Toyota biggest fan had my new Chr 2 months now I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it still amazing ride and £1400 miles has cost me £90 in petrol I’m very pleased

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.