Service booked for 1st of June

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rox 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #110901 Reply

TheSUVGuy

Peugeot called me for my yearly service (even tho I’ve cancelled the car I haven’t ordered anything yet so still have to service it) anyway he said the government have told dealers things should be okay for June so they’re opening again June first, which tbh sounds hopeful to me but we will see

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #110902 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yearly service ? Mines had one service in 2 years I have a Golf 1.5 tsi dsg

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#110903 Reply

TheSUVGuy

Peugeot do a yearly service, when I had the Tiguan they only did it once right before the lease ended lol

#110904 Reply

rox
    Participant

Yearly service ? Mines had one service in 2 years I have a Golf 1.5 tsi dsg

Same only meins the 1.6 tdi dsg, they did do a check at 10k and oil light came on (cannot rem exactly when that was) and was some mixup at 20k and got asked to book it for a service. but turned out longlife oil had been put in at 10k so no need for next one till it got to 30k.

Almost at 40k now, i prefered the yearly one, but had no real issues that service related.

I been seeing it prob will be 3 months for showrooms to open, service / repairs is different though at some point things break and need fixing etc. so i do see them opening before, most can go back to actual work but still practise social distancing. we was due to do euro disney for easter now booked for last week in august.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Service booked for 1st of June

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: