SEAT owners handbook and nav sd card

• Creator
    Topic
  • #124430 Reply
    file28
    Participant

collected car without both

Since had the handbook but still waiting for the sd card

Apparently the sd cards go “missing ” between the factory and the dealership so they are sent separately

Hopefully will receive it soon

Android auto is working OK but why have a dog and bark yourself

Any recent Seat collections having similar issues

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124468 Reply
    Fordmax

Lucky you, getting a handbook. My 208 came without one, and when I said I liked having a “real” book as opposed to a virtual one, I was told it would be a futher £16!

I am not great with technology, so now I just keep pestering the salesman whenever I am passing and he does it for me (like plumbing in my phone, and like turning off the lane assist).

-if anyone knows how to pre-turn on the heating before I get in the car, could they please make a video and put it on YouTube??

#124472 Reply
    file28
    Participant

I too prefer a physical book but apparently they are like rocking horse ****

Seems to be the way things are going as I have been informed neither book or sd card is available for the facelifted Ateca

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#124494 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

So you can’t get satnav in the new one?

#124510 Reply
    file28
    Participant

in ours it’s sd card based but it the facelifted one its download directly at dealership I believe

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: SEAT owners handbook and nav sd card
Your information: