Seat Ateca 2.0 Xcellence 4 drive order

• Creator
    Topic
  • #141402 Reply
    WayneM

Hi all,

Orderered above vehicle Dec 20th. Bad news is Seat are having delays with said 2.0 petrol engine think they are back of supply chain in VAG group. Spoke to customer services and build date has gone from middle of March to middle of April. This could be a long wait. Very frustrating.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141403 Reply
    Markw
    Participant

Mine took 18 weeks,  but I did get a sweetener of 250 quid for the delay from VAG customer service

Currently driving Seat Ateca 2.0 FR Sport TDI 190 DSG 4drive

#141404 Reply
    Phaedra
    Participant

If you ordered in December wouldn’t it be an Xperience?

The Xclellence series were discontinued around July.

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#141415 Reply
    WayneM

Hi Phaedra,

Yep thanks, senior moment lol. All down to this emissions testing regime of new 2.0 petrol engine so no listing on Seat configuration of vehicles but still on Volkswagen Tiguan.

#141419 Reply
    Outrigger

Gave up with the lack of accurate information provided by Seat UK.Final straw seeing the same engine reintroduced to the Tiguan for order.Obviously the parent Company VW taking first choice on its roll out .Furthermore the fuel economy for the engine appears to have suffered from reducing its emissions.Cancelled order and now getting a Ford KUGA ST line X AWD 190 diesel in Lucid Red .Stunning Car and delivery end of May.

#141424 Reply
    Markw
    Participant

Gave up with the lack of accurate information provided by Seat UK.Final straw seeing the same engine reintroduced to the Tiguan for order.Obviously the parent Company VW taking first choice on its roll out .Furthermore the fuel economy for the engine appears to have suffered from reducing its emissions.Cancelled order and now getting a Ford KUGA ST line X AWD 190 diesel in Lucid Red .Stunning Car and delivery end of May.

So presumably,  you wanted a diesel vehicle anyway,  so why moan about the lack of 2.0 petrol lol

#141434 Reply
    Outrigger

Markw

I currently drive a diesel now and decided that I would like to try a Petrol .The Vehicle and engine were perfect for my needs however I was not prepared to be messed about .For your info I wasn’t moaning just engaging in conversation

I think your comments are well out of order and downright rude.If you have nothing constructive to contribute then I suggest you keep your bitterness locked away.

#141459 Reply
    72 Dudes

Chill Outrigger, I didn’t get rudeness or bitterness from Markw’s post, just a bit of banter!

#141463 Reply
    Markw
    Participant

Chill Outrigger, I didn’t get rudeness or bitterness from Markw’s post, just a bit of banter!

Always my objective 👍

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Seat Ateca 2.0 Xcellence 4 drive order
Your information: